Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 167 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 4158

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Perfect home for it. It looks at home.
    Yup, and also the first time I physically saw the second dust jacket, as all the rest of my hardcover LATERs are still sealed.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Perfect home for it. It looks at home.
    Yup, and also the first time I physically saw the second dust jacket, as all the rest of my hardcover LATERs are still sealed.

Of course. I forgot about that!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

A FACE IN THE CROWD ARC, bought from a member here who just had a birthday!

https://i.imgur.com/JrVIp7N.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

THE SUMMER GUEST by Justin Cronin, a different ARC than the one I previously bought. This one signed by Cronin:

https://i.imgur.com/AcWSkCd.jpg

My 47th Hard Case Crime ARC, signed by the author.
    Hulk say, "More...More!"

https://i.imgur.com/xiWazwe.jpg

THE CARNIVAL by Charles Beaumont ARC and THE STEPFORD WIVES AE from Suntup:

https://i.imgur.com/0TF56oF.jpg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Haven't looked at your thread for 2 days and you already have 10 great new books.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Haven't looked at your thread for 2 days and you already have 10 great new books.
    11, I didn't post the Jack Vance one here!

OMG! Could it be one of the 100 copy editions of THE LONG WALK from....close enough, it's only missing the signature page!

https://i.imgur.com/Y2AlbXQ.jpeg

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Is it just me, or has there been very little discussion about that edition of TLW on TDT? (I think it was a confidential item before it shipped, but then...)
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Supposedly, this is one of the copies Harlan Ellison made and then signed before giving away of one of the stories he wrote while sitting in the front window of a bookstore in California:

https://i.imgur.com/AuhdEl6.jpeg

Not a book, but neither is it SPAM!!!!

PHANTASM II Sentinel Sphere, with accessories!

Guard your brain!

https://i.imgur.com/l6e9GQ0.jpeg

If I borrowed money from the man who wrote THE STAND, I'd be owin' King!

https://i.imgur.com/Fnfqx3Z.jpeg

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Amazing additions!! Thank you for sharing pictures, they all look Incredible!! Centipede Press did an amazing job on The Long Walk!! The Harlan Ellison is wonderful!!

Thanks a Lot, Mister guy!
    I didn't even realize I'd ordered two of the numbered editions of Suntup Press's THE STEPFORD WIVES (NOT intentionally!) until they arrived today:

https://i.imgur.com/RkYfPBy.jpeg

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Your postman must be the busiest in the States! Great additions!

My mail-lady (no pun [or whatever] intended), you mean. Thanks, Jon!

THE TALISMAN 40th Anniversary paperback edition, 1st thus, received with some minor damage from Amazon:

https://i.imgur.com/adkqUWJ.jpeg

Got this today from Sub ('cause I kan't spell subterranean) Press.
    Notice what title it's in front of, the 'secret' is out!

https://i.imgur.com/hIQcero.jpeg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supersupersupernice new books, big big congrats !!!

Thank you, Frank.

Two more titles added to what is arguably the best Kurt Vonnegut collection within a half-mile square area of my house, the US proof of WAMPETERS, FOMA & GRANFALLONS and the Putnam edition of 175 signed and numbered copies of BAGOMBO SNUFF BOX. Ah---choo! Pardon me!

https://i.imgur.com/tS1rTiV.jpeg

With Number 3, which I just got today, I now have 4 out of 6.
    Only 2 to go!
    Anyone selling?

https://i.imgur.com/7E4ZEMK.jpeg

A PC from PS of DS by SK and that doggone DAGON COLLECTION:

https://i.imgur.com/9ltJOJ5.jpeg
    https://i.imgur.com/7jii0V7.jpeg

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

!!! CONGRATS Steve !!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Crazy Vonnegut stuff
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Thanks Frank & Garrell!

Here is something interesting, to me anyway.
    On the left is the original book I bought directly from the publisher when released.
    On the right is the same book I just recently bought on E-Bay.
    Each is one of 26 signed, lettered copies.

https://i.imgur.com/aKRyUkw.jpeg
    https://i.imgur.com/hTtOn5d.jpeg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 167 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 ... LastLast