+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86
Results 2,126 to 2,129 of 2129

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Breaker ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    That Lynch book is on my to-read pile, how's it going? I was hoping to have it read before watching Season 3 but didn't get to it...
    This is written by Mark Frost, not David Lynch. To me, it is interesting. He delves very deeply into the mysteries behind Twin Peaks. You can't go wrong with a book that has both Richard Nixon and L. Ron Hubbard in it, can you? However, it is certainly NOT a novel. It is a conglomeration of reports, writings, interviews, newspaper articles, etc. And very well put together.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I wandered off to the movies again today and found another cool poster!

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Citizen of Gilead Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is The Plant and sleep mask there for scale?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Is The Plant and sleep mask there for scale?
    I feel guilty posting stuff not King related so I threw them in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86