Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 167 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 4162

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

FIFTY-TO-ONE, the signed, numbered edition.
    Still need the BIG ONE!

https://i.imgur.com/4JOb813.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Today I received 20 Harlan Ellison proofs of various configurations from the Edgeworks Abbey archive collection.
    I will now begin the monumental task of re-organizing my entire Ellison collection, placing the proofs and books in the correct order (date of publication of original book followed be any and all reprints, what else!?) and trying not to utter too many four-letter oaths as I do so!

https://i.imgur.com/nkdBZNG.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing Steve !!!
    Question... did you have to use a weapon to ´convince` the Edgeworks Abbey archive
    to get the 20 proofs ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Amazing Steve !!!
    Question... did you have to use a weapon to ´convince` the Edgeworks Abbey archive
    to get the 20 proofs ?
    Yes, the weapon(s) were green and had dead presidents on them.

My first, and I hope not last, Suntup lettered edition; PSYCHO...

https://i.imgur.com/WUiHyHY.jpg

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats!! Beautiful book!!

Thanks Mister guy!

If you've been spending sleepless nights wondering who's dumb enough to buy a lettered King edition with NO SIGNATURE PAGE, you've come to the right place:

https://i.imgur.com/b64eD51.jpg

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

If you have a cat, maybe he'd like to curl up in that satin box.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

No cat, but I'll let my dog check it out.

Another large Mike Resnick galley, this one for the Signet paperback edition of EROS ASCENDING:

https://i.imgur.com/pSlXsnd.jpg

I now have 10 of these things, most (but not all) signed by Resnick.

FAUN, Standard and Deluxe states:

https://i.imgur.com/bpy6PC8.jpg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff, CONGRATS !!!
    In Germany there is still no information
    about where and when FAUN get published.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supernice new stuff, CONGRATS !!!
    In Germany there is still no information
    about where and when FAUN get published.
    Right here:

https://conversationtreepress.com/pr...-faun-standard

SVENGOOLIE action figure (with rubber chicken!). Get yours before they're sold out!

https://i.imgur.com/9Gp3g7w.jpg

Pulled this down to look at it, so I decided to take a picture:

https://i.imgur.com/l3zmp1f.jpg

Harlan Ellison, THE GLASS TEAT AND THE OTHER GLASS TEAT, Charnel House lettered edition.
    The numbered edition is still available and on sale!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Lovely book, Steve. Charnel House books are real beauties!

I agree!

ELSEWHERE Dean Koontz lettered edition in impenetrable shrink-wrap:

https://i.imgur.com/GlcAqWn.jpg

Star Trek 12 days of Christmas event calendar, only 1701 made! (1701 -- get it?!) Includes numbered art card signed by the artist!

https://i.imgur.com/7qFbRmi.jpg

Yesterday, completely unexpectedly, I found my dad's dog tags when looking for something else not in my own house. Serendipity at its finest!

https://i.imgur.com/cXpkr5K.jpg

Slipcase for Centipede's THE LONG WALK, from The Collector, with sticker!

https://i.imgur.com/DOzmfHN.jpg

Another Hard Case Crime ARC, from the author, who seems like a real nice guy, himself!

https://i.imgur.com/6uNKm8S.jpg

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    SVENGOOLIE action figure (with rubber chicken!). Get yours before they're sold out!

https://i.imgur.com/9Gp3g7w.jpg
    SVENGOOLIE for the win. Everyone should own one.

New Limited Edition Koontz book from Lividian.
    After I took the picture I couldn't find the book! It must be ELSEWHERE.

https://i.imgur.com/EqSIhjW.jpg

ANOTHER edition of PSYCHO!!!???
    Are you koo-koo cah-RAY-Zeeeee???!!!
    Oh yes...

https://i.imgur.com/G89NUMI.jpg

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for stopping by Frank!

I decided to try another Justin Cronin novel, and what better way than with an ARC:

https://i.imgur.com/47iW8w7.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 167 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 ... LastLast