Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 167 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 4162

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Robert McCammon SEVEN SHADES OF EVIL, Lividian lettered edition.
    For personal reasons (broke!) I missed out on the lettered edition of THE DOG STARS. If anyone wants to sell theirs, please let me know!

https://i.imgur.com/nQz6HJw.jpeg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

THE STORE Lividian ARC:

They even sell SPAM!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lividian really does put out some nicely produced books. I like that B-9 robot too.

I agree Elliot, that DOES compute!

I got a couple more Lawrence Block proofs today:

https://i.imgur.com/j5obzEE.jpeg

PSYCHO Suntup numbered. No joking around, I really like this one!

https://i.imgur.com/se0Spsn.jpeg

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Nice wacky clock.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

I always thought I had the first printing UK paperback of MISERY, but all this time I had the 2nd impression (on right).
    I finally fixed that today:

https://i.imgur.com/9xxaRaD.jpeg

Still need one in 'mint' condition though!

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Nice wacky clock.
    I like that clock. I bought it at Michael's, which always has great Halloween stuff. When you press the button, bat wings unfold from the sides, the clock hands spin around, and a spooky face lights up with a voice you can barely understand telling you scary things and then laughing diabolically.

Another lettered edition from Lividian:

https://i.imgur.com/diYSgmk.jpeg

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I like that clock. I bought it at Michael's, which always has great Halloween stuff. When you press the button, bat wings unfold from the sides, the clock hands spin around, and a spooky face lights up with a voice you can barely understand telling you scary things and then laughing diabolically.
    Sounds awesome!
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Another lettered edition from Lividian:

https://i.imgur.com/diYSgmk.jpeg
    You are stalling, only ONE amazingly beautiful and stunnung new lettered Lividian.

Thanks Frank, I do have more than one!

Today's book haul, letter 'B' of ten lettered copies of KNIGHT OF SHADOWS by Roger Zelazny, to match my letter 'B' of PRINCE OF CHAOS, one of those nice co-ink-a-dinks, THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION THE GREEN MILE TWO SCREENPLAYS by Frank Darabont numbered edition, STILL available from Gauntlet, and a proof of THE RETURN OF THE BLACK WIDOWERS by Isaac Asimov, a bit whited out by my camera, with publisher's letter (not shown):

https://i.imgur.com/9qorBE0.jpeg

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice catches! I love them all.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Thanks Ben!
    Thanks Garrell, on the Vonneguts. There are more available, but I balk at the prices!

ELSEWHERE Lividian ARC:

https://i.imgur.com/salhJCT.jpeg

A scary SST proof of MALORIE, for infernal use only, bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

https://i.imgur.com/NV2xmu9.jpeg

My latest Asimov, THE CURRENTS OF SPACE, Doubleday, 1952, 1st edition, in outstanding condition, especially for a Doubleday book of this age.

https://i.imgur.com/pXPQN44.jpeg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Frank! Wassup?

I quit reading Card some time ago, but can't resist whenever Easton Press brings out another of his seemingly endless line of Ender Wiggin or relative's or relation's novels.
    Signed edition of THE LAST SHADOW:

https://i.imgur.com/oDYxxY9.jpeg

Had to go to the inner sanctum of the dark web of the Internet's center of the AI mind to find one, but I finally have a numbered Poe!
    I'd read it if only I could lift it!

https://i.imgur.com/JtWPo6r.jpeg

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The Suntup Poe is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    The Suntup Poe is crazy.
    I agree!
    Two more Asimov's which I can't fit on my shelf. I need to do some rearranging.
    OPUS 200 1st edition hardcover and proof, of which I previously only had the paperback:

https://i.imgur.com/5vLXCoa.jpg

This thing weighs as much as a small horse and the clock isn't working. I think I'll send it back.

https://i.imgur.com/eLBuQ81.jpeg

THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON #23 of 125 signed & numbered.
    I don't think it's ever been taken out of the original wrapper.
    What do I do???

https://i.imgur.com/QVr9xdq.jpeg

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON #23 of 125 signed & numbered.
    I don't think it's ever been taken out of the original wrapper.
    What do I do???

https://i.imgur.com/QVr9xdq.jpeg

Send it to me.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

……….and I’ll fix that clock for you if you send that along!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 167 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 ... LastLast