Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 167 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the prints from David at Betts a while back. Check the site as he may still have some.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Just got my ARC for THE CITY BEYOND PLAY from PS Publishing for a ridiculously low price so I now have the ARC, lettered, signed and trade editions:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Granta magazine and a copy of the extremely rare unsigned US 1st/1st of 11-22-63 (...sigh):

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

YOURS TRULY, JACK THE RIPPER by Robert Bloch, just out from Sub Press, along with some items from my bookshelf, THE NIGHT OF THE RIPPER, my favorite Bloch novel which is included in the Sub Press collection:

11-22-63 Hodder UK special DVD edition, number 200 of 700. I normally do not remove shrinkwrap but it arrived with the wrap unnatached exactly over the book opening so I slipped it out:

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice picks ups!

BUGF#CK by Harlan Ellison, shown next to a copy of the paperback of CARRIE for size reference. King is mentioned in this book.

By the way, the above pictured Hodder DVD edition of 11-22-63 came without a dust jacket, but all copies ordered from PS Publishing had the jacket put on by them. That is why the shrinkwrap was open. It's an added bonus but I would have preferred the book in its original jacketless condition with the shrinkwrap undamaged.

11-22-63:
    UK ARK without embargo stamping, slight spine crease, otherwise very nice condition
    1st/1st UK hardcover
    publisher's letter
    another sampler

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! It seems those proofs are pretty scarce so far.

John

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations !
    Hoping to get my hands on one of those Arc´s some day

Was looking through your entire collection thread the other day,
    You have a fantastic collection !!!!

Thanks for the comments. Now if I can only get one of the signed 11-22-63s. Had a deal going but it may have fallen through, but I'm still trying!

This time I acted fast and managed to find a 1st printing UK trade paperback before they went into the 2nd printing:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, I got one too!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

I received my other state UK ARC of 11-22-63. The one on the left has unstamped pages and is numbered thusly - XX.X.70, which may mean there are 70 copies (?). The one on the right is numbered 0XX/400, which means there are 400 copies (I assume anyway). I have a pretty low number, but that probably doesn't mean much. The pages are stamped 'Embargoed Hodder & Stoughton'.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on the two. I'm not sure of the quantities of each either. They seem awful scarce if there were that many, or else Hodder scared a number of recipients into keeping their copies out of circulation.

John

BAG OF BONES Pocket paperback, movie tie-in edition:

4 new Harlan Ellison books:
    BRAIN MOVIES Volume 1
    BRAIN MOVIES Volume 2
    HARLAN 101 ENCOUNTERING ELLISON
    THE SOUND OF A SCYTHE

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! I just love Ellison.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Me too! I mean, I love his books, that is.

My incredibly loathsome H.P. Lovecraft collection: (Cthulhu for president!)

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

approves.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't have those editions...Aat least not yet. I've always liked the old paperback covers.

And I love Harlan himself because of the books. Well, that and because of how nice he was in a rather brief communication with him.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Got some good stuff in the mail today. Many thanks to Cook for helping me obtain the signed 11-22-63!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see you got one in the end

Thats a might fine IT you've got there too...

A bunch of BAGS OF BONES. Working on another one now (UK proof):

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Ooooooooh! I need the larger paperback tie in book.........where can I score one? All I can find is the smaller.

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 167 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast