Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Book Collection: Letti

Vagrant Dead pickle is on a distinguished road pickle's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would love to travel around Eastern Europe for a few months, and not go to the touresty places like prague or kracow(sp?) either. The culture and history is amazing and the beauty of the females... wow. Then again it may not be a good idea lol.
    ... From the keyboard of Kevin

"A gunslinger knows pride - that invisible bone that keeps the neck stiff."

"Officer Benzyck! It's good to see you and there's some jam right there on your collar, praise God!"- Rev. Earl Harrigan

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I have said it before that let me know if any of you ever consider visiting Hungary... I will help you as much as I can. My food is your food... my free time is your free time.
    Never forget me if you visit the middle of nowhere I mean my hometown, Budapest.

Roland would have understood.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Thanks everyone. I love them to pieces.

Letti, Congratulations on getting that Hungarian Duma Key! I really like that cover.

My wife and her sister may be traveling to Hungary this coming summer. I'm going to ask her to see if she can get a copy for me.

John
    Let me know if I can help them anyhow. I mean it.
    Thanks, Letti. I'll do that. I don't know how much time they'll have, though, in Budapest. I think they plan on doing a lot of travel in the southern part of the country. I think the town (village?) they're going to is called Adj (Haj?). It's where their grandparents came from.

John
    I don't know any Adj... or Haj... but it doesn't mean anything. We have so many tiny villages here it's not a wonder I don't know many of them.
    Anyway if they can't spend much time here in Budapest and you are really interested in that book I can buy it and give it to them at a certain place.
    So... to sum up you can count on an and on all my free time.
    I guess this is right on the southern border. Sometimes it's in Croatia, or sometimes in Serbia, other times in Hungary.

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Letti, Congratulations on getting that Hungarian Duma Key! I really like that cover.

My wife and her sister may be traveling to Hungary this coming summer. I'm going to ask her to see if she can get a copy for me.

John
    Thanks, Letti. I'll do that. I don't know how much time they'll have, though, in Budapest. I think they plan on doing a lot of travel in the southern part of the country. I think the town (village?) they're going to is called Adj (Haj?). It's where their grandparents came from.

John
    I don't know any Adj... or Haj... but it doesn't mean anything. We have so many tiny villages here it's not a wonder I don't know many of them.
    Anyway if they can't spend much time here in Budapest and you are really interested in that book I can buy it and give it to them at a certain place.
    I guess this is right on the southern border. Sometimes it's in Croatia, or sometimes in Serbia, other times in Hungary.

John
    It moves around?

Our world is moving on.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

John

John

John
    It moves around?

Our world is moving on.
    The border keeps changing! I think my wife said she's not sure, but the village may now be in the Czech Republic.

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I suspected that's what you meant. I just couldn't resist the silly response.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the artwork on the foreign editions of King books. Nice collection Letti.

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pickle View Post
    I would love to travel around Eastern Europe for a few months, and not go to the touresty places like prague or kracow(sp?) either. The culture and history is amazing and the beauty of the females... wow. Then again it may not be a good idea lol.
    I don't know if I would visit Eastern Europe. Hostel and Hostel 2 took care of that dream.

Just kidding.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default dreaming

I have been dreaming about this day for long.
    I went to Pen Dragon to buy some present for my dear friend Gabi who is having her birthday and I couldn't stop myself I had to check the DT books too.
    It was waiting for me. I could feel it. I could tell it from the very first moment we met.
    I love all the DT covers but it's my favourite.
    Now it's on my shelf. Incredible.

I am in love with it.

And now I can tell I have DT7 four times. This is the first book I have bought 4 times. I have a feeling from now it won't be easy to stop..
    3 in English
    1 in Hungarian

I don't send bigger pictures of the others because I have already.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice, Letti!

John

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I love that cover. I've never seen it. Is it a hardcover or paperback?

I have only one DTVII, but about eight or nine gunslingers.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I love that cover. I've never seen it. Is it a hardcover or paperback?

I have only one DTVII, but about eight or nine gunslingers.
    You have never seen it before?!?! Incredible.
    It's paperback.
    Yeah, I would like to have more gunslingers, too. Right now I am hooked on DT7 but I am sure Gunslingers will find me soon. I hope so will money.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice cover. I like seeing all your different DT VII's together too.

Country
    Country Flag

Looklooklook!!!

I am so incredibly happy right now.

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Way Cool collection! Those Hungarian covers are awesome. The covers for Delores Clayborne and Pet Semetery are scarier looking than the ones made in America.

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Looklooklook!!!

All I can say is I want! I want! I would love to have a copy in Hungarian!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looklooklook!!!

Congratulations! I was going to point out where you could buy it, but now I see you don't need me to. Actually it was vatera I believe.

If you rescue me

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pixiedark76 View Post
    Way Cool collection! Those Hungarian covers are awesome. The covers for Delores Clayborne and Pet Semetery are scarier looking than the ones made in America.
    Thank you so much, my collection is really small but I am very proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by pixiedark76 View Post
    Looklooklook!!!

All I can say is I want! I want! I would love to have a copy in Hungarian!
    It wasn't easy for me, either. When it was published all of them got sold very fast. I could get it in a second-hand book store but it looks like a new one.

Looklooklook!!!

Congratulations! I was going to point out where you could buy it, but now I see you don't need me to. Actually it was vatera I believe.
    It wasn't vatera but a second-hand bookstore. Not a bad guess anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Nice collection
    Thanks a lot.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Letti!

John

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

+1!

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Yesterday I got a big package full of gift books. Thank you Matthew, thank you all of you who gave away your amazing books to make other people happy.
    All of the books are great and I would like to share some of them here, as well.

Look at this beautiful piece:

Let's look inside..

More books and pics will come later.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The pop-up book is great! Congrats on getting one, Letti!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4