Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Flatsigned and Stephen King? (All threads regarding Flatsigned)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Crow-Man. Yes, and no. If you go back and read what he wrote, there was always a sympathetic side to it. Or, he would stoke the fires of the members of the forum for a reaction most of the time agreeing with whatever was being said. But in the end ... the Tim Miller screen name disappeared yet people were still talking about him due to this mysterious new "Tim Miller employee". It's very strange, the whole thing. The writing style and grammar is intentionally different, kind of like trying to write a letter in the hand you're not used to, just so people wouldn't think you wrote it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are their two IP's:
    The IP Address is: 98.240.93.58
    The host name is: c-98-240-93-58.hsd1.tn.comcast.net

The IP Address is: 98.193.157.86
    The host name is: c-98-193-157-86.hsd1.tn.comcast.net

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I was going to say "I guess I was wrong!" But ... they're kinda similar, aren't they?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They both resolve to Nashville, which is a city/county of over 600,000. Presuming taylor worked for miller, one would think they could both be from the same area.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ehhhh, ok. I'll give you that one.

John F. Kennedy JTurner is on a distinguished road

It's okay, I thought about it and there is no way I will get even close to revealing my identity because of how frivolous Tim is. Also, when I felt comfortable to come on here, he had already moved to Dover, which wasn't a Nashville IP.

As for the COA of Tim's, all it is is a piece of paper. It's supposed to be the thing you send back with a book along with a letter from a real COA company saying the signature was fake. I know there were a few times when he wouldn't return money because he thought people were scamming him, how ironic?

As a rule of thumb, ALL COA's are only worth the paper their written on. There have been nasty allegations of fraud at all of the top COA companies including PSA and GAI, but I can assure you there pieces of paper of worth slightly more than Tim's, and with those you can at least re-sell them.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't worry JT, no one really thinks you are Tim Miller. Shannon's just been hitting the crack pipe. I for one appreciate your contributions to this board.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Don't worry JT, no one really thinks you are Tim Miller. Shannon's just been hitting the crack pipe. I for one appreciate your contributions to this board.
    LOL Shannon, I thought you were past the "Crack Pipe" and onto King S/L's???? You have a slip, buddy? LOL I'm here for you my friend!!!!! Talk to me!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Crack pipe or not, I find it very interesting that when the poster in question first came on the scene, his style of writing was the exact opposite of Mr. Tim Miller's. No capitalization, the grammar and spelling of some words were incorrect, etc. When Miller wrote, his posts were very thoughtful and intelligent. When JT started to post, his posts were the opposite. Take a look through his history. And then, over time, the guise of being someone else dropped a little bit, and has evolved into his latest style of writing (above) which is very similar to Tim Miller's.

Am I crazy to be the only one that is even thinking this thought?

If someone wants to write something on paper but not be discovered, he changes his penmanship. He might even write in block letters, or with his alternate hand. Online, the only thing you can do is change the way you write.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

You're not crazy, but...

The likeliest theory is usually the truth...and I don't see any reason why JT would pretend to be Tim Miller, or vice versa. He's not changing any minds, and not defending Tim, so what's the motivation?

I've actually done business with Tim, and he was always cordial and professional with me...so am I Tim Miller for saying that?

I get what you're saying, but I think you've latched on to an unlikely conspiracy...anyway, I know it's just idle speculation anyhow.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    You're not crazy, but...The likeliest theory is usually the truth...
    Occam's razor

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"and I don't see any reason why JT would pretend to be Tim Miller, or vice versa. He's not changing any minds, and not defending Tim, so what's the motivation?"

To stay involved in a conversation about him while still bring viewed as an outsider? To stir the pot? Any information is good information, and this thread does have seventeen pages, lol

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Can we get past this line of thinking? JT seems awful authentic to me. Then again what the hell do I know?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    "and I don't see any reason why JT would pretend to be Tim Miller, or vice versa. He's not changing any minds, and not defending Tim, so what's the motivation?"

To stay involved in a conversation about him while still bring viewed as an outsider? To stir the pot? Any information is good information, and this thread does have seventeen pages, lol
    True...but he's the one giving the information.

Eh, it's amusing to speculate...but I think you're on the long branch on this one...haha....

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Eh, I'm used to it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Shall I archive this? It's been over a year.
    The thread could be revived if FS rears his ugly head.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I find it hard to believe that Flatsigned has actually disappeared, but I'd say archive it.

John

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I still think JTurner was Tim Miller.

This was the only thread he ever posted in.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Office computer, home computer??

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Shall I archive this? It's been over a year.
    The thread could be revived if FS rears his ugly head.
    give me a couple of days to read it before you archive. it is very interesting thread! thanks!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I am up to page 7. it is a very interesting thread and one that makes you really think when buying signed items from others. People believe they have an authentic signed Stephen King Item and pass it along when selling. Even Betts Books recently questioned books from RAPTIS. It is SCARY

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If members are reading it and posting, I'll hold off on archiving it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    If members are reading it and posting, I'll hold off on archiving it.
    I give you.... TMIDITW!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17