Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My bad then. there is a league I'm in where the guy had ALL Jets and Brady at QB!!!!!

A non-no to NY and Yankee fans LOL LOL

Good Luck, Dude!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally! The losing streak is over! And I managed it against the only undefeated team. Sorry Spaceman.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

congratulations rube. someone had to take that team down. now two more people do it while i win two more weeks and i can pull into a tie in the division.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So far I have the 3rd highest score this week, unfortunately, one of the 2 higher scores is the team I'm playing against.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet this should be 6 in a row and a good chance at the high score!!!

Oh, and The Yankees in the World Series!!!!!

Suddenly the world makes sense again, Life can be soooo good LOL LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

well done rube

someone had to catch me on an off week, unfortunately it wasn't one of our non-participaters who only scored like 30.

and for the record i fuckin loathe "lol"

stupidest phrase ever
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why does everything I do backfire? I have started Greg Jennings all year despite the fact that he has not performed. I finally benched him because Rodgers is not suppose to have enough time to get the ball to him and what happens? He has 13 points and counting right now. FFFUUCCCKKK!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UGGGHHHH!!! What a bad week, only two players scored double digit points. I guess I still have a slim chance of winning, projections say I will lose by one point. But who can believe projections, I was supposed to score 128 points and ended up with 77.

Of course it was good to see that Merlin had a bad week as well (one point less than me) so I have a chance of staying tied with him. GO RUBE!!!

It looks like no one had a stellar week. It looks like Mitton and Ugly will be the only two teams to break 100 points and there playing each other. GO MITTON!!!

my team had an awful day, but luckily, barring some record setting performance by a kicker tomorrow night, i will still eek by with a win this week.

but still, wow.

i've had shonn greene all year because i knew his time would come. last week i didn't play him (granted i couldn't have predicted leon's broken leg) and he scores 20+ points. today, i give him his first start and he gives me... wait for it... -1 points. yes, you read that correctly, -1.

truth be told, had my opponent noticed that donald brown was out for today's game and played marion barber in his stead, he'd be in position to beat me tomorrow with a decent showing from jason elam.

so, i got lucky. i will take the win, but i got lucky.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Why does everything I do backfire? I have started Greg Jennings all year despite the fact that he has not performed. I finally benched him because Rodgers is not suppose to have enough time to get the ball to him and what happens? He has 13 points and counting right now. FFFUUCCCKKK!!!

Well if its any consolation it looks like you're gonna end MY winning streak!!!
    Daniels and Fitzgerald (not to mention the Cards D vs Carolina) killed me this week.

Oh Well....................Onto Week 9!!

Oh I'll be bringing it when we meet again my friend!!!
    Last edited by Merlin1958; 11-02-2009 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Skippy
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

By the way.......Go Brother Henderson and the Falcon's!!!!

Spaceman I have a Fantasy Football dilemma....I have Colston in my $$$ league yet I want you to go down in ours.....Are there no Fantasy Football Gods? LBNOL (Laughing But Not Out Loud, Just for you!!!)

Oh and folks? The Yankees are 1 win from their 27th World Championship!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post

Well if its any consolation it looks like you're gonna end MY winning streak!!!
    Daniels and Fitzgerald (not to mention the Cards D vs Carolina) killed me this week.

Oh Well....................Onto Week 9!!

Oh I'll be bringing it when we meet again my friend!!!
    RRRIIIGGGHHHTTTT.

I saw that loss coming as soon as Jennings scored 14 points. I should of won. I just get in my own way. I think I am just going to set my lineup and leave it alone for the rest of the year. Maybe then I will win some.

Actually I still was within a yard of causing a tie (or winning if Bell didn't fumble). If Henderson would have ran his route one yard deeper on that pass he caught in the 4th, then he would have had the touchdown instead of Thomas. That would have been the six points I needed to tie you.

No need to "bring it" the next time because you already beat me by 2 in week 2 back when I still had the Titan's D (good for -4 that week). The way I see it, I have handed you the lead to our division. To pay me back you must win out and help keep down the two 6-2 teams. That way I can also win out and have a miracle comeback to finish 2nd in the division.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm just gonna ignore the fact that my opponent had 2 starters on a bye week and say yay I won.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Yankees Win!!! .......Ttttthhhhhheeeeee Yankees Win!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Right on Spencer! Good win.

And I love how I start 6-0 so everyone wishes me evil and loves to see me lose. Reminds me of my real life.

And yay! Baseball's over! We don't have to hear about it anymore!
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

wow, i am scrambling this week. i have so many starters on byes this week. i have most positions accounted for, but i could really use another rb because i think the ravens forgot mcgahee exists.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jayson View Post
    wow, i am scrambling this week. i have so many starters on byes this week. i have most positions accounted for, but i could really use another rb because i think the ravens forgot mcgahee exists.
    Dude I hear that!!! I got McGahee in my other league and he was doing great then......Bam!!! nothing Fantasy Football is a Fickle Bitch!!!! LBNOL I could trade Rashard Mendenhall if you're interested? For maybe a TE or WR? I'll go look and post it on the league page.

Let me know
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the offer bill, but i just picked up ryan moats (houston) thinking he may get a big day in against a banged up colts defense. maybe not, but he'll see more touches than mcgahee for sure. mendenhall is tempting, but i already have wallace at wr and miller at te, so i don't want to put too many eggs in the steelers' basket. thanks though.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jayson View Post
    thanks for the offer bill, but i just picked up ryan moats (houston) thinking he may get a big day in against a banged up colts defense. maybe not, but he'll see more touches than mcgahee for sure. mendenhall is tempting, but i already have wallace at wr and miller at te, so i don't want to put too many eggs in the steelers' basket. thanks though.
    LOL I just got back from the League page and made an offer to you!!!! No problem, Good Luck to you!!

Oh, By the way, did I mention that the YANKEE'S WON THE WORLD SERIES!!! LBNOL

p.s. You're a NYer too, no? Man I miss the Canyon of Heroes!!! I'm still trying to remember why the fuck I moved to AZ!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, I was enjoying the hell outta this league but, recently I found out I'm a douche bag so I'm gonna just bow out and let nature run its course as far as the league goes.

It's been a pleasure folks but, I'll be leaving this league as of today. I just don't need the aggravation. Most of you folks have been a real blast to compete with and I wish you all the very best of luck.

Have fun!!!!!!

Oh, Did you all know the Yankees won the World Series? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Man that sucks. What happened? I didn't see anything on here.

Edit: Ok now I've seen it. Do you think that maybe SpaceMan was just trashtalking back with you?

Country
    Country Flag

make fun of my team, not me.

i know i'm ugly, you don't have to point it out, part of my team-naming process in every league is self-deprecating, and i can see how it'd be easy to confuse my team with me in this case, because they been damn ugly too lately. but please differentiate next time. i'm sure I overreacted.

if i was out of line, i'm sorry. please stay with our league.

Country
    Country Flag

I just lost to a team that actually started a player on a bye week, so all I can say is FUCK!

Country
    Country Flag

Damn I got screwed. They pulled Warner after I was at work and couldn't sub for him.

guess i picked the right week to switch back to the jets defense/special teams from the steelers as the jets d/st put up 24 fantasy points today.

go gang green!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast