Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 105 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post

Also, I am trying to decide on division names and I am thinking of using The Red and The White. If you would prefer to be one or the other, let me know.
    Sounds good to me!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Also, I am trying to decide on division names and I am thinking of using The Red and The White. If you would prefer to be one or the other, let me know.
    Sounds good to me!
    White, Red... it doesn't matter. When I'm done you all will see Black n Blue!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Even if everyone that said they would like to participate does we still need one more person.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Is RF going to play?

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think Merlin sent him a PM but I have not heard from him.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Merlin sent him a PM but I have not heard from him.
    I can't believe there are so few FF players on this forum!

Country
    Country Flag

When Spaceman got this league together the first time three years ago he had to get some of his friends to fill out the league. Two years ago he tried to get the league going again but could not get enough people before the season started. No one even tried last year. That is why I started so early this year. I will PM Randall Flagg again. If it starts getting too close to the season, I might spam everyone that participates in the NFL pick'em contest that has not already joined (besides NK who has already declined.)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll talk to RF again!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So do we have any idea when the draft will be taking place? I will be away for most of August, so I was hoping it will be sometime in July

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

ok...now, tell me how to play...I went there...but now what do I do?
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We haven't started yet. :-)

There will be a draft where you will have to pick players for your roster. Then, each week, you put your starting players in the lineup and go head-to-head against another player.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No flex spot?

It's surprising to me that there is such a small number of players on this huge forum too.

I'm in it but the league here has just never been very active.

Also, is it too late to put me in The Red?
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

alas, myself and hutch are beyond active, we take this very serious!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Hutch still needs to accept his invitation to the league.

SpaceMaN, I am open to suggestions for rule changes. I dropped the flex spot because the fantasy league I participated in on the CBS site did not have one and I actually preferred it that way. In fact, most of the scoring changes I made reflect the way that league was scored. If you would like a flex spot we could put it up to a vote in this forum. Same goes for any other rule. Also, I can edit the divisions so if anyone else would like to switch divisions I can do it.

As for the draft, I would like to have a live online draft but thought it would be best to wait for everyone to join before setting a date. That way we can find a date and time that works for all. If everyone is OK with July that actually works better for me as well. If no one can agree upon a date and time then we might have to do an auto-draft but I would prefer not to. A third option would be to do an offline draft on a thread that I create here but that would require even more coordination and would probably last a very long time.

Nerak, the website does not say that you have accepted your invitation to join. You need to click on the link in the email I sent you that says something about joining, not the URL. Once you have accepted, you must create a team (Name, Nickname, Image, etc). After that you really can't do anything (except mock drafts or setting your own player rankings) until we have our draft.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I vote "flex"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

OK. We will have a vote then. It will last until we have all 10 teams signed up. Just post whether you would like a flex position or if you would rather keep the current starting lineup of QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, D/ST, and K.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"Flex"

Country
    Country Flag

No Flex

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I vote yes on Flex as well.

The way we do it in my money league is just make it OP (offensive player) but have a standing rule you can't put a QB there. It's only so you can run 2 TE's if you have to, which I've had to during bye weeks. If it were up to me though I just say put the extra RB/WR slot. I think 9 starters and 7 bench is a good medium.

For scoring, I'm not really a big fan of 6pt pass TD's but it's the same for everyone so that's not that big a deal. I like the idea of bonus points for huge yardage games or long touchdowns, but again, that's not a standard rule so I say vote on it. Mine would be no, or at least very limited bonuses, like over 200 rushing or recieving, or over 70yd touchdowns.

I'd prefer an online draft as well, though I work nights so I'd most likely miss it anyway. I do set my stuff up pretty in depth to pick for me though.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Gunslinger Apprentice noal will become famous soon enough noal will become famous soon enough noal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Football, YES!

Oh, THAT football.

Bye!

They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they did.

Red Cloud

Country
    Country Flag

We still need one more. Anyone hear from RF or does anyone else have a suggestion for someone to invite before I start spamming the people on the pick'em page?

Does anyone second SpaceMaN's dislike for the 6 point passing TDs? If so, we can put that up to a vote too. Currently, the voting for the flex position stands at 3 to 2 in favor of it with four people to vote (the late-comer will have to live with whatever the other nine decide.)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm PM-ing RF right now!!! Let you know!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

RF is out. Anyone PM Needfulkings???
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

He already said no. I see that Spencer participated in the first league. I will try sending him a PM.

Country
    Country Flag

Nerak decided not to play, so now we need two people. The other option is that I could change it to an 8 person league. Any thoughts?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 105 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast