Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 105 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok. Let me try again...D. Robinson AND Dexter McCluster for A.P.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Thats about whats been offered. Mostly offering my non forum brother, tryin to get leveon bell and 3 other people for a possibly good wr and 3 scrubs... Why offer that when you see its not fair?

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Missed out on round one of the draft with browser issues - oh, well!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That was my issue as well. I couldn't get logged into ESPN. I tried both my browsers and they both were doing the same thing...It would act like I was logging in and then kicking me back to the log in screen.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Missed out on round one of the draft with browser issues - oh, well!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I swear you guys have no concept of even trades.

Why are you lumping everyone together because of one trade offer?

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats about whats been offered. Mostly offering my non forum brother, tryin to get leveon bell and 3 other people for a possibly good wr and 3 scrubs... Why offer that when you see its not fair?
    Funny that you always seem to have an axe to grind with me bra...

The time is now to try to trade for Bell, He's on a 2 game suspension and just lost his pro bowl center for 10 plus games, plus the other up and coming star WR got popped for smoking weed, too. If someone is gonna move em to make their team better, they might do so now...

I don't recall sending you a trade offer. LOL it was your bro. Perhaps you are just playing messenger boy, but this is what is wrong with having folks not on the boards in the league. Certain peeps have more (or better) access to them. Its not like we can send the snu snu a pm, but perhaps if you haven't pissed Spaceman off or offended his sensibility by sending a trade offer that HE doesnt think is fair, you can get some access to try and work a deal.

It is called an opening offer, manc. A starter of a conversation (one that is possibly ended by the current retort, OR by the simple fact that your bro just isn't trading his Bell Cow for nothing lol... Too bad he didnt send that message himself). I don't have you bros phone number, cant pm him, cant roll over to his crib to whisper sweet nothings into his ear about a trade like you can. I have no access. So i try to send a feeler out and you come in here chirping with a chip on your shoulder about a shennanigans offer. Well I'll tell ya something bub, your opinion ain't sheeit. I know your head is a little big because you won the trophy last year and your bro kept it in the family and saved you some postage by winning it the next, but hey this year's a different story. It's probable that you don't like me very much, but it's a game, man. Of course you've shown you've got the mettle and a modicum of Fantasy savvy, but we shall see what happens at the end of this season. Who is holding the trophy. Who is crowing in the message boards at the other... LOL

I've been building my team with an eye towards developing keepers for two years and I feel like i'm ready to compete. I'm loaded at WR and trying to deal to diversify my portfolio. But that's not OK with you because I guess you feel like you have to come in here and defend the snu snu's honor, LOL.

Looking forward to week 9 when i and my team of ascending blue chippers will get the chance to deal out a whoopin to the Mid-world Mediocrity, because somehow, I just know that will stick in your craw!

Letzgetit on!

And PS, ole snu snu will have his horse Leveon in the stable when he plays me in week 11 due to the Steelers bye!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I swear you guys have no concept of even trades.

Why are you lumping everyone together because of one trade offer?
    I believe it is because he doesn't like me, LOL so when his bro didn't like the trade offer and told him about it, he ran in here to sow some Discordia and pump up that ego of his with demonstration of the attitude that he is a fantasy football know-it-all. (he does have a trophy win, though, so whadda I know?)

Or perhaps he just likes fighting his brother's battles.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess I'll just skip all the trendy name calling and say fuck you
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This league has always been a joke, thats why I quit trying to have it happen. Go lol with bender and peytons balls in your mouth.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

After your 5 paragraph abuse of me my ego and character, I'm sure I'm still the bad one. So I'll quit your precious retarded league and you can replace me with a board member. Oh, thats right, 13000 members and not even 10 to play this stupid shit. Fuck sports and again, fuck you. Sincerely, big headed huge egoed SpaceMaN.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

After your 5 paragraph abuse of me my ego and character, I'm sure I'm still the bad one. So I'll quit your precious retarded league and you can replace me with a board member. Oh, thats right, 13000 members and not even 10 to play this stupid shit. Fuck sports and again, fuck you. Sincerely, big headed huge egoed SpaceMaN.
    Little drunk last night after four drafts in a row on sunday. Please don't quit the league. I actually prefer to compete against you because you are not a numbskull in the fantasy arts. Just a little smack talking to kick us off right...

Good luck
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think y'all both need to calm down and think about what y'all say before y'all say it. This is a fantasy football league. There is never a reason to get so upset about it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL

Spoiler:
    NOW, you guys start talking smack!! LOL Yeah, I check in once in awhile. SpacemanLookwhoitis, you're both formidable opponents. Hang in past the BS and settle it on the "virtual field". Main thing is, have fun and enjoy!!! Bender, out!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    LOL

Spoiler:
    NOW, you guys start talking smack!! LOL Yeah, I check in once in awhile. SpacemanLookwhoitis, you're both formidable opponents. Hang in past the BS and settle it on the "virtual field". Main thing is, have fun and enjoy!!! Bender, out!! LOL
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I think y'all both need to calm down and think about what y'all say before y'all say it. This is a fantasy football league. There is never a reason to get so upset about it.
    agree.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

what is your team name lookwhoitis?
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

oh this should be fun. Yawwwnnn...
    NEED:

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    what is your team name lookwhoitis?
    I am the Walkin' Dude

I can see all the world

Twist your minds with fear

I'm the man with power

Among the living

Follow me or die
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I will win it all so no need to argue
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Ah, sports. It's the new religion. Starting fights because my dick is bigger than yours... Thats why I quit every league but this and one other.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just put a trade offer out there. We will see what happens.

Country
    Country Flag

Alright everyone, the first game is in two nights. Please make sure to get your line-ups set. Good luck.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck everyone. So far I am projected to lose my first game. lol. Bummer.

G
    NEED:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck to all. By all I mean me!

Country
    Country Flag

The first week is in the books. It seems like this is going to be a year with a lot of big injuries so make use of the new IR spot if you have one hit your team.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Well. My starting quarterback Peyton Manning has a spectacularly horrible epic failure of a game. I only got 6 points from him. I somehow managed to win. Weird. Yipppeeeee! lol

Wondering if I should start Marriota instead of Manning in week 2. Hmmm...
    NEED:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 105 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast