Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 105 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked a rookie high in our first draft 3 years ago, Andrew Luck. I also picked a rookie reciever in that draft, TY Hilton. How is that looking now?
    To Merlin I say I still would take Luck over Manning every day in Fantasy Head to head in fantasy 51 to 18
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I picked a rookie high in our first draft 3 years ago, Andrew Luck. I also picked a rookie reciever in that draft, TY Hilton. How is that looking now?
    To Merlin I say I still would take Luck over Manning every day in Fantasy Head to head in fantasy 51 to 18
    I had hoped to get Luck and share your value assessment of him. Should have taken him with my first pick after looking at the scoring system which heavily values QBs. Luck will be the top player in this league and system for ten years.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Garrell does have an advantage with Luck but that doesn't mean he is going to walk away with each year. SpaceMaN won last year with Dalton and Kaepernick as his QBs.

As for this year: We are pretty much where we were last week except now Death by snu snu has joined Merlin in the "win and you're in" club.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, just about everything that could go wrong today, did. Good luck to the playoff participants. I had some fun, but you can feel free to assign my team to another next year. Guess I'll never see that trophy in person.

Take care folks and thanks for having me!!! Happy Holidays!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The playoffs are set:

1. Garrell vs. 4. La-Z-Boys

&

2. Equus Asinus (SkippyDo23) vs. 3. Death by snu snu

Congratulations to those teams.

For everyone else there are still two consolation games so please don't go anywhere yet. That includes you Merlin. You have one last chance to beat up my team in the battle of the first two out of the playoffs.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Brutal season is finally over. Now I need to figure out how to find another RB and a TE for next year. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't do fantasy football, but I just came to say that I'm loving my Packers this season! ♥

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, didn't someone tell me I inherited a top team? Boy do I know how to screw things up.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

haha, at least you are not last place two years in a row!

Sure hope this league continues next year, Im on the way up!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

The championship game is set.

#1 Garrell will take on #3 Death by snu snu to see who claims the Callahan Trophy. Good luck guys.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine, Mine, Mine
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck to both finalists.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Death by Snu Snu

By beating Garrell 89-74 in the championship game, Death by Snu Snu owner Kent Henderson claims the 2014 title and the Callahan Trophy for the next year. This is also good news for SpaceMan as he will only have to carry the trophy over to his brother instead of mailing it.

Garrell, I feel your pain as Andrew Luck also cost me a championship today.

I want to thank everyone for participating this year. Please continue to stop by here in the off season. I will post the final standings (and next year's draft order) soon.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, he already took the trophy. We'll get it engraved soon (I still haven't done mine) and get a picture up for you all.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats. I hate Andrew Luck today. Who would have thought that if I started Derek Carr instead that I would have won? A rookie quarterback over the number 1 scorer in fantasy.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

In the league I had Luck I pulled a Patriots. I won every game but the last. One of the guys has already joked about getting me a Patriots' jersey.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Kent!
    I want to thank you guys for letting me join your league. I certainly didn't do as well as I had hoped. I did have the third highest points scored, but also had the third highest points scored against. Sometimes who you play on any given week is more important that how you play. I look forward to a comeback next year.
    Best, Greg (aka - The Forbidden Zone)

Country
    Country Flag

FYI, I have re-opened the league for this season. You all should have received emails. Please post here if you plan on playing again this year. I have sent Spencer a PM to see if he wants Merlin's team. If I don't hear back soon I will give the team to the first member of this forum that asks to join. I will post the draft order and start discussing draft details soon.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

So who is in?

Right now it is a three-person league:
    Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis)
    Nebraska Bugeaters (Jason)
    Rube's .45s (me)

Please post or email me if you are participating again this year.

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am in again for this coming season.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd count in the champ. And also me.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 105 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast