Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 105 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Arian Foster was not ruled out until Sunday morning an hour or so before the game. That is not an excuse but it is easier to forgive then not owning a playable TE or starting a RB that has been suspended well in advance. The La-Z-Boys have also won a championship which buys him a lot of slack.

I am not going to start dropping owners or adding co-owners for every little slip up. What I did was an exception because the owner had a long history of not watching his line-up and did not bother to make any pickups or attend the draft to improve his team.
    Sorry, I was not complaining or anything, hell, I won. I was just passing on info, FWIW. However, in retrospect maybe I should have PMed instead, my bad and I apologize. Guess I got "swept up" in the discussion. I'm well aware, Joe is a prior champ, the bastard!! LOL LOL
    No problem. I just wanted to make it clear that owners do not need to live in fear of little slip-ups costing them their teams.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really should have started my Cowboys this week.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, I had a few "Bye's" this week and if I pull this one off.... Be a real life miracle!!! LOL What a crappy day though for "Fantasy" owners (myself in particular) LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

I had one of the top three WR performances on my team this week. Too bad my opponent had the other two. Between that and F'ing Cousins...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, you did get kinda screwed!! Hang in there, all will be right next week, yes? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

I screwed myself by sitting Romo for Cousins. The past two weeks that would have been totally the right move but as soon as I pull the trigger the kid throws four picks. I really think Thursday games mess with the offenses, especially with young players. Of course it seemed to have the opposite effect for Manning this week.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

bwahahahahah
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Trading Andrew Luck for-------
    NOTHING!!!!
    Buhahaha
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I am just getting killed this year. I may need to blow this up and rebuild.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Who has, Peyton Manning??????

Spoiler:
    That's right... I DO!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to the Denver/Arizona game I was able to come back for wins in two leagues. That Ellington TD was really big because I had him in both. I had one of the Thomas's in each league as well.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to the Denver/Arizona game I was able to come back for wins in two leagues. That Ellington TD was really big because I had him in both. I had one of the Thomas's in each league as well.
    Yeah, I had 400 yards and 4 TD's by Peyton. He's my HERO!!!! LOL I got like 50 pts for him in my family league and 45+ in ours.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

As long as he keeps throwing TDs to someone named Thomas I am happy. Also, thanks for putting me in a tie for my division by beating the leader.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

As long as he keeps throwing TDs to someone named Thomas I am happy. Also, thanks for putting me in a tie for my division by beating the leader.
    Yeah, I saw that. You're welcome. LOL and he needs to throw more to Welker. LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I seriously may have to bow out of this league due to the gayest shit talking ever.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    I seriously may have to bow out of this league due to the gayest shit talking ever.
    ROFL
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ive been getting owned for the past two weeks! Grrr!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, are we supposed to talk smack here or on the League boards? BTW, How dat feel? Having Peyton go balls deep on your team? LOL And WTF is a "Snu-Snu"???? Tell me that ain't some gay shit there. LOL J/K
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Seriously?

Country
    Country Flag

So, are we supposed to talk smack here or on the League boards? BTW, How dat feel? Having Peyton go balls deep on your team? LOL And WTF is a "Snu-Snu"???? Tell me that ain't some gay shit there. LOL J/K

You didn't play SpaceMaN. You played his brother.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I am just getting killed this year. I may need to blow this up and rebuild.
    You scored more than half the teams this week. I don't really think you need to "blow this up." However, offering a trade to someone might not be a bad idea.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You didn't play SpaceMaN. You played his brother.
    Oh, then my apologies, Spaceman. How did your, brother feel about, Peyton going balls deep on his team this week? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I will keep Andrew Luck over Gaying Manning
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just end the misery and pain and ship me the throphy
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I will keep Andrew Luck over Gaying Manning
    Right now, Graying Manning is still the man!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 105 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast