Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 105 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Hey Rube, you might want to get a kicker.
    I know that. I have just been waiting until the last second because I am having a hard time deciding who to drop.

I would still consider trading Gordon but the cost has gone up a little. With Ellington likely not playing, I would probably need a RB that is actually starting somewhere. Make an offer if you are interested.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man!! I got some "splaining to do"!!! LOL What a fucking disaster!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn you, Calvin Johnson!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My team was carried by two players (Thomas and Brown) this week but I will take it. This is the first time I have won in the opening week in four tries with this league. I would think it was a good sign but then I look at my RBs and at how Romo played.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I vote we find a new owner for team cormier. He started Ray Rice (suspended and not on any team), DeAngelo Williams (ruled out 3 days before the game), and Tony Gonzalez (retired at the end of last season).
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe he is going for the nonexistant last place thropy?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

I vote we find a new owner for team cormier. He started Ray Rice (suspended and not on any team), DeAngelo Williams (ruled out 3 days before the game), and Tony Gonzalez (retired at the end of last season).
    Yeah, I gave him the benefit of the doubt last year when he messed up a couple weeks byes but this year is way worse. I even sent him a PM offering to trade him a TE so he would have someone to play but he did not respond. I will look back through the thread and find someone to offer his team. Its a shame because he has some players (like Megatron) that he could work with to have a good team.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Yeah, I gave him the benefit of the doubt last year when he messed up a couple weeks byes but this year is way worse. I even sent him a PM offering to trade him a TE so he would have someone to play but he did not respond. I will look back through the thread and find someone to offer his team. Its a shame because he has some players (like Megatron) that he could work with to have a good team.
    As the commish, can you step in and set his line up for the time being? In my other league that's the way they handle it.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

He doesn't even own a TE that is on a NFL team right now, so that doesn't really work.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

He doesn't even own a TE that is on a NFL team right now, so that doesn't really work.
    So, pick one up. Donnel/Fasano are available. I mean I realize it's a huge PITA, but otherwise it just isn't right. Even if you get someone by week 4 at least 3 teams will get auto-wins, while everyone else will then play a real team. I'd do it for you if there is a way.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I beat Merlin this week.My season is complete.
    ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I beat Merlin this week.My season is complete.
    ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    Andrew Luck beat me. Roll Irish!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler iJosh will become famous soon enough iJosh will become famous soon enough

hahahaha

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

No dice on any owner (commish or otherwise) playing two teams.

Just replace him.

There was someone wanting a team in the thread that didn't get one.

Fill this sucker with owners that will participate
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

It was Spencer that asked to play right before the season. I have sent him a message but he has not replied yet. I am not planning on taking control of another person's team.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope Spencer takes it, but if not, I have another brother that said he would.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

Spencer never replied so even if he was eventually going to say yes it was a bad sign that he didn't reply within a week. SpaceMaN, thanks for offering your brother but I have a friend at work that I am going to offer the opening. He is not a member of the forum but he has read The Dark Tower and would fit in here. He also isn't going to ignore his team. Last year, he won our work league.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, I won one!!!! That means the apocalypse some time this week!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Arghh. Lost again and lost my starting TE. Anyone looking for a WR for a RB or maybe a WR for a very good TE? I may also be willing to part with R. Wilson.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys...I would be willing to manage a team. Shoot me an email with details.

-Gabriel
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post

-Gabriel
    I support keeping the team in the hands of a boardie over a non boardie if possible...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post

-Gabriel
    I support keeping the team in the hands of a boardie over a non boardie if possible...
    And I would have also but it is too late. Since I had mentioned it over a week ago and no one had asked, I was worried that another game would go by without an owner for the team. Therefore I asked someone and he accepted and took over the team already. It would be a jerk move for me to go back and tell him that I changed my mind a day later.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FWIW, Lay-Z-Boys played, Arian Foster against me. I'll take the win, but maybe an email from the commish is in order? Co-Owner?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Arian Foster was not ruled out until Sunday morning an hour or so before the game. That is not an excuse but it is easier to forgive then not owning a playable TE or starting a RB that has been suspended well in advance. The La-Z-Boys have also won a championship which buys him a lot of slack.

I am not going to start dropping owners or adding co-owners for every little slip up. What I did was an exception because the owner had a long history of not watching his line-up and did not bother to make any pickups or attend the draft to improve his team.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Arian Foster was not ruled out until Sunday morning an hour or so before the game. That is not an excuse but it is easier to forgive then not owning a playable TE or starting a RB that has been suspended well in advance. The La-Z-Boys have also won a championship which buys him a lot of slack.

I am not going to start dropping owners or adding co-owners for every little slip up. What I did was an exception because the owner had a long history of not watching his line-up and did not bother to make any pickups or attend the draft to improve his team.
    Sorry, I was not complaining or anything, hell, I won. I was just passing on info, FWIW. However, in retrospect maybe I should have PMed instead, my bad and I apologize. Guess I got "swept up" in the discussion. I'm well aware, Joe is a prior champ, the bastard!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 105 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast