Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: What's your real name?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    What the ? Really !? Why didn't I know this ? How many names do you have ?!

Well I guess I really shouldn't be saying anything, as my full name is Fernando Hernandez Villa Orozco Francisco De La Cruz Cardinal !
    Bethany
    Veronica Grogan
    Susan Fox
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What the ? Really !? Why didn't I know this ? How many names do you have ?!

Well I guess I really shouldn't be saying anything, as my full name is Fernando Hernandez Villa Orozco Francisco De La Cruz Cardinal !
    Miranda Veracruz De La Hoya Cardinal! (or Cardenal?)

Haha, no I'm just joking. I was poking fun at Hispanics' typically elongated surnames and paying homage to Married With Children in the same breath. The name I have on FB is my full name
    I'm from Venezuela and our libertador's name was: Simón José Antonio de la Santísima Trinidad Bolívar y Palacios Ponte y Blanco
    But that kind of names aren't common in all Latin America, the regular is just two names (first and middle) and two family names (father and mother), as in Fernando's name.
    And I'm David Alfonso Gavidia Bernal, nice to meet you all!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Hello, my names since birth have been ( due to several failed marriages
    Linda Joyce Montgomery Dew Larkins.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shawn Michael Cannon

And Linda i love no matter how many names you have yo
    If you love me then love me..

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    Hello, my names since birth have been ( due to several failed marriages
    Linda Joyce Montgomery Dew Larkins.
    Since my middle name is my mother's maiden name, I look like I've been married many times when I write out my full name.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, you asked and you will recieve. There's a story first. My Father's parents were first generation immigrants to this country. In fact, my grandmother escaped the Nazi's and came here under Bundt sponsorship and became the upstairs maid to a prominent German business man. My Grandfather was a Chauffer for the same man (Yes I know my Grand-dad was diddling the upstairs maid!!!! LOL) Anyway, on my Grand-dad's side there were four brother's Hieni, Willie, Otto & Herman (my Grand-dad) So when my Dad was born he was the first child born in America. Now, only Willie, Otto & Herman immigrated to the U.S. Hieni (Thank God) stayed in Germany. So when Dad was born there was a big fight as to what to name the first Bender in the U.S.

My Great Grandmother ended it in typical German fashion by declaring that the names of all three brothers who had come to America would be included, in the order of birth, Willie the oldest, Otto, next and Herman (the actual father) last. So it was decreed:

William Otto Herman Bender (Sr)

It has now become a family traditon to pass that damn moniker along, as I am a "Jr" and my son "III" and he better damn well put the stem on the apple!!!!!!!!!!! As for me, just call me "Bill". LOL

LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

My name is Inigo Montoya.

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Ok, you asked and you will recieve. There's a story first. My Father's parents were first generation immigrants to this country. In fact, my grandmother escaped the Nazi's and came here under Bundt sponsorship and became the upstairs maid to a prominent German business man. My Grandfather was a Chauffer for the same man (Yes I know my Grand-dad was diddling the upstairs maid!!!! LOL) Anyway, on my Grand-dad's side there were four brother's Hieni, Willie, Otto & Herman (my Grand-dad) So when my Dad was born he was the first child born in America. Now, only Willie, Otto & Herman immigrated to the U.S. Hieni (Thank God) stayed in Germany. So when Dad was born there was a big fight as to what to name the first Bender in the U.S.

My Great Grandmother ended it in typical German fashion by declaring that the names of all three brothers who had come to America would be included, in the order of birth, Willie the oldest, Otto, next and Herman (the actual father) last. So it was decreed:

William Otto Herman Bender (Sr)

It has now become a family traditon to pass that damn moniker along, as I am a "Jr" and my son "III" and he better damn well put the stem on the apple!!!!!!!!!!! As for me, just call me "Bill". LOL

LOL LOL LOL
    That is quite a story. I love it!! Thanks for sharing.

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Actually my whole name is Elizabeth Katherine Young Black.

I am named after two seperate aunts. One was my dad's sister, one my mom's. One of them ended up being my godmother as well though I have never received any sort of godly advice from her! LOL

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay my name is like this. Shawn- My mom picked it out of a baby book. thought it sounded good. Michael- She named me after the Archangel Michael.
    If you love me then love me..

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the stories behind your names, guys!

My parents tell me that they did not specifically think of the name they finally gave me, and that it just popped into their heads all of a sudden (no relatives or acquaintances with the name Marina; the name is not very common although isn't rare either).
    I still think there were some subconscious workings of the mind involved, because most of the people in the family are directly related to the Navy and/or shipbuilding, so there wasn't really a better name for a (grand-)daughter than the one meaning 'of/from the sea'
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

I was born during the 60's, my grandfather was a big fan of the Beach Boys, I ended up being Barbara Ann which I guess beats the heck out of Deuce Coup...................

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My official name is Erin Leigh Kelley Henry. When I got married, I couldn't bear the thought of "losing" either my middle or my last name, so I kept them both and now technically have 2 middle names.

As for who I was named after, my mom got the name "Erin" from the TV series The Waltons. She loved the show and the name. She said she would name all her dolls and Barbies Erin and promised herself she'd name her first-born daughter that. As for Leigh, my Granny's middle name is Lee and my parents just spelled it differently.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

I was almost named Andrea, but my mom didnt want people to call me Andy. My maiden name is Anderson so Andy Anderson would have been horrible, and I dont care that it was Kate Hudson's name in How to lose a guy in 10 days. My middle name is the same as my moms and was also passed down to my eldest daughter
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Matthew Brandon Livingstone:

Not sure the story, guess someone was glancing through the bible or something. But yes, same name as the explorer David Livingstone. Like the name Matt but too many around. One class in high school there were 7 of us. I could never just be Matt in school, I had to be Matt L because there were always a couple of us. Even my best friend is named Matt so he's his last name, Houston. Yes, for those who remember, his name is Matt Houston: P.I.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oWjWSHIw_g
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23