Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign Stephen King Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Polish is soooooooo bad!
    Where can i order it? And how much does it cost?
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes...
    is here a polish speaking forum member???

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Yes...
    is here a polish speaking forum member???
    Using the Firefox language translator add-on, this is what I managed to get off the page:

StephenKing.pl Service invites you to purchase a calendar for 2011 showing seven images inspired by the saga 'Dark Tower' by Stephen King. This year's calendar is devoted entirely to the people of the city.
    We guarantee a professional finish and exceptional quality. The paper used for printing is resistant to sunlight and aging, which provides extraordinary stability of the product.

Specifications calendar:

- Number of pages: 6 pages + cover
    - Print: photo (flash)
    - Size: 35 cm x 21 cm
    - Binding: Binding wire spiral + metal pendant

The author of all the images in the calendar is Darek Kocurek.

Calendar Price: 45 zł (price already includes shipping costs) To order the calendar, you must send all the necessary data (name, address, number of calendars), directly to this email; tupikowski@gmail.com
    ORDER NOW After ordering an authority receives an account number and any relevant information.
    ! Currently, we collect the order, the calendar will be sent in the first half of December!.
    Any comments, remarks and more information on the forum.

I think 45 Polish Zlotych is about 12 Euro.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ve been told 10€+shipping
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you use Chrome as your browser it initially asks if you would like to translate the site to English. Pretty slick.

EDIT:
    I have 4 calendars coming.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

French pocket edition of DUMA KEY....

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

New German Das Mädchen HC - The Girl who loves Tom Gordon
    The Holographic Cover is NICE NICE NICE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qyrxddgb3Y

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the french cover of Duma Key won the price of the worst cover ever. Who was the genius that choose that background color? Fire him urgently!

The german book is AWESOME! My friend already passed the info to her friend in Germany to get a copy for me
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    New German Das Mädchen HC - The Girl who loves Tom Gordon
    The Holographic Cover is NICE NICE NICE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qyrxddgb3Y
    Just bought myself a copy!

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I think the french cover of Duma Key won the price of the worst cover ever. Who was the genius that choose that background color? Fire him urgently!
    I agree : its purely ugly!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree it's bad, but still not as bad as the Hodder covers for From a Buick 8 and Everything's Eventual. Those were truly terrible.

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm.. all of those are bad but I think this Dutch version of 'SALEM'S LOT from the 1970s is the worst:

('Bezeten' means 'possessed' and 'stad' means 'town' or 'city').

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I can´s show a pic from the ´one´ color S King books... Posting a pic can maybe hurt someone...

But it´s easy to discribe: Only one color + the name...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Hmmm.. all of those are bad but I think this Dutch version of 'SALEM'S LOT from the 1970s is the worst:

Dear God! That is the ugliest book cover I've ever seen. If the French Duma Key is worse then this please don't post....

edit: Just looked up a few posts and there it is "The French" cover of "Duma Key". I've never been in marketing or publishing but both of these book covers are terrible.
    Last edited by Ben Staad; 03-01-2011 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Looked at Thread

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I don't know what they were thinking but it's probably some kind of post-sixties artistically licensed creative interpretation.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This are two ´beautiful´ German covers.

Other SK are available: Cover complete: BLACK or purple or yellow or green ........

Country
    Country Flag

ok... WTF???

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I don't know what they were thinking but it's probably some kind of post-sixties artistically licensed creative interpretation.
    That's a very nice way of saying they were either on some really good drugs...or some REALLY bad ones.

I have this book.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump for our Worldwide friends.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh my... I never wished to own a Dutch book but now I do. I am sure the designer of the cover was a big King fan.

Roland would have understood.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

@Letti: If you really, really want one, then I can get you one!?

Country
    Country Flag

FULL DARK, NO STARS will get published in France in march.
    1-2 weeks ago i was being given the cover of the book, and it was based on the british cover (which i really like). Tonight, the publisher sent me the "new" cover... and it's basically CD's one.

I dont think that i'll be getting any proof though :-(

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    @Letti: If you really, really want one, then I can get you one!?
    Seriously? I really wouldn't like to bother you with such a thing.

Roland would have understood.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just PM if interested (Shipping to Hungary is 18,50 euro! So about 25 to 30 in total)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    FULL DARK, NO STARS will get published in France in march.
    1-2 weeks ago i was being given the cover of the book, and it was based on the british cover (which i really like). Tonight, the publisher sent me the "new" cover... and it's basically CD's one.

I dont think that i'll be getting any proof though :-(

The projected cover on the left.... and the final cover (right)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast