Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Connect a face with a name-Billboard

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I like the summary grid as well... not that I'm volunteering to update it myself or anything.

We have a Collectors' photo thread in the forum already, as well as a couple photo threads in the Starkblast forum. If we're not going to update the summary grid in the first post, then this thread loses its claim to existing for a unique purpose. Perhaps we should merge this thread into the other Collectors' forum photo thread...?
    Yes. I think we should just merge very thread we have into one big thread-they are all the same anyway-only one unique purpose.
    Ok, I was just being sarcastic.
    I'll go back and continue to add pics to the official "Lineup".
    I suggested this years ago. It'd make it so much easier for me to read every post.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

bumping this
    any new members want to picture up...?

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Me Brian...AKA...east-tennessee & my son Trevor.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Me Brian...AKA...east-tennessee & my son Trevor.

Something strange as happened to me and Trevor overnight, for some reason we have a craving for flesh............

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

nice dead heads there tenny

They really need to get some zombie celebrities on the show...
    like a zombie J-Lo - you ax her head but her ass keeps going...
    a Zombie Madonna would be would be fun...
    Jerry Jones...already is a zombie... just add a scene for him
    could you imagine a zombie Bill muray or Rodney Dangerfield on the show... playing themselves?

but I really like to see Jack Nicholson come in playing a zombie of himself.

just for the hell of it... wondered what would happen to PeeWee Herman when the zombie apocalypse hits town...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    nice dead heads there tenny

They really need to get some zombie celebrities on the show...
    like a zombie J-Lo - you ax her head but her ass keeps going...
    a Zombie Madonna would be would be fun...
    Jerry Jones...already is a zombie... just add a scene for him
    could you imagine a zombie Bill muray or Rodney Dangerfield on the show... playing themselves?

but I really like to see Jack Nicholson come in playing a zombie of himself.

just for the hell of it... wondered what would happen to PeeWee Herman when the zombie apocalypse hits town...

PeeWee Zombie ..... Love it. :
    I'm working on an Austin Powers as we speak....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think we are looking for actual pics, but great "Zombications"!!!! LOL LOL

"Pee-Wee" Zombie would still be my "Zombie kill of the week", with a lawn-mower blade!!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah... maybe we need to start a new thread somewhere just for walking dead zombifications....
    and include a celebrity section.... I'm claim first dibs on stephen king....

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

ok... started a new dead-icated thread here for walking dead makeovers:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...979#post754979

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Any new members care to share a "selfie"?

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

"We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice SirFolio!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not really a new member, but I don't think I ever posted one. Not so much a selfie though, as it is a SHELFie.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me (left) and Mosheprigan while I visited Israel in July

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

^ Awesome photo!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

bumping this for the newcomers...

here ya go TCCBodhi and Andre Linoge

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    My son and I a few years ago:

Edit: I just realized that maybe this should be in the "Melons" thread

but the only one that matters is this picture... just sayin'

thankee Becca

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    As promised. A quick way to connect a face to a name. Future additions will be culled from the Collector's Picture emporium. This should be a 1 click thread.

'
    somebody deleted my tutu picture?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

BWAH HA HA!!!!!

the many faces and other of sir boomme, a master of disguise:

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I once had a picture of me. But the Indiana State Attorney General's Office stepped in and had something to say...something...public indecency. Oh!!! Pictures of folks' FACES!! Oh!! I remember that from the meeting with the Attorney General now!! It has to be a picture of my FACE!!

Well crap the bed, Martha!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I once had a picture of me. But the Indiana State Attorney General's Office stepped in and had something to say...something...public indecency. Oh!!! Pictures of folks' FACES!! Oh!! I remember that from the meeting with the Attorney General now!! It has to be a picture of my FACE!!

Well crap the bed, Martha!
    that's ok Jon... we can just reference the one on the post office wall...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes...disregard the nuts to my left and right.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast