Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock n Roll Band Game -60's, 70's 80's & 90's

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rush
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hendrix?

If that don't count.....

Humble Pie
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, no your first choice counts you can pick any band/artist. For example I'm picking...

X

Spoiler:
    I gotta' run. Later!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Game Over!!!!

That's really a band????

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, an old punk band.

Ok, I'll make it easier for you.

XTC

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't pass up a chance to mention:

Creedance Clearwater Revival
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Little Feat

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Troglodites

("Wild Thing" right?)

If that's wrong then

The Turtles
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Santana

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Santana
    "S" no fair, right? Thought "The" and "s" were discounted

But ok, in case I'm wrong......................The Alan Parsons Project
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Triumph

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Heart
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Testament

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Toto
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Orion The Hunter

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Rod Stewart & The Face's
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Steve Miller Band

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dave Matthews Band

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Deep Purple
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Earth,Wind & Fire
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Eurythmics

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Clapton, Eric. Hadda say that I'm a big fan!!!!!

Ok really though.......................Back to Creedance Clearwater Revival or Joe Cocker. Take your pick!!!

"I get by with a little help from my friends"

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take Joe Cocker...

Red Rider

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta go with "The Rolling Stones"
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Supertramp

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast