Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 97 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Yankees - The Thread in Perpetuity

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Truly great pics, Bob!!! Everytime to the Stadium is a treasure!!! A fond memory I have is of when my daughter in law (Before she married my son) came to NY and took me to a Yanks/Red Sox game in September in the "Bleachers Creatures" section in RF. Kevin Millar was playing RF for the Sox and it was his first time in the Stadium. The Bleacher Creatures shouted his name as if during "Roll Call" and he turned around and doffed his cap!! In unison everyone stood up and screamed "Asshole" LOL LOL LOL

Ahhh, the memories!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yet another grand salami - way to go Ibanez - and another win for the pinstripes!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Yet another grand salami - way to go Ibanez - and another win for the pinstripes!
    Doesn't it feel a little bit like 1998 right now?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So 1998 to 2012 - that's like 14 years! Hm, double that for good measure and what do you get?

Why 28 of course - a very respectable number if I do say so myself!

Yep it's feeling like 1998 all over! Why makes me feel like I'm only 45 years old!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha Ha, Yanks have a 3-0 Thanks to Mr. Jones!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So how far can Robbie Cano go with his hitting streak!!!

The man has a .320 BA after a miserable April! His BA for teh streak is .533! Also 8 HRs and 23 RBIs during the same period!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

21 games for Cano now! Yankees are tromping the Blue Jays!

Tex dings out anothe for 8 in the last two weeks - finally getting back to respectable.

148 HRs for the team thus far this season!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't believe we let the A's beat us!!! However, it was Garcia who is a coin flip at best. Looking for Nova to drop a dime on 'em tonight!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Swept? Swept? By the A's?????? The end is coming!!!! Prepare!!! Prepare!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

4 game slide = ICHIRO!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

wow - never saw that coming. I am excited...

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Did ya see A-Rod get nailed in the hand by King Felix! On the DL now for 6 - 8 weeks! I say bat Cano and Teixeira 3rd and 4th!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, don't get me started... Seemed like maybe it was intentional!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah I thought that too but it wasnt a fast ball and that is usually the weapon of choice! Nary a peep from the announcers as to it maybe being done on purpose! Could teh Mariners still be upset about A-Rod leaving there oh so many years ago. He actually has more years as a Yankee than Seattle and Texas combined!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, we certainly gave Boston a thrashing yesterday. Today looks like it could be a typical "Slug-fest". 2 Hr delay sure screwed up CC!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tie game into the 9th!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tie game into the 9th!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Two of Three from Seattle!!!! 63 wins!!!

Can I get an "AMEN"???

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Amen.

Nova v. Verlander tonight! Nova better be on his game!!!!!!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fucking Tigers!!!!!!! Aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait! There is a team called the Tigers? Where the hell are they from? Some alternate SK universe. Is it maybe some little league team?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Wait! There is a team called the Tigers? Where the hell are they from? Some alternate SK universe. Is it maybe some little league team?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

4 in a row, my friends!!!! Even with C.C. on the DL we are rolling again!!!!!

And with no Pettite, A-rod or Gardner!!!! Yanks Rule!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

One of my fave Yankees, Swisher goes grand salami! woohoo!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    One of my fave Yankees, Swisher goes grand salami! woohoo!
    Yeah!!!! And another Phelps had a great day!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 97 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast