Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 97 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Yankees - The Thread in Perpetuity

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

BOSTON SUCKS!!!!!

My Tee-Shirt (which says likewise) worked again!!!! 3 of 4 from the Sux and we dropped a 2-spot on 'em in the standings!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by eeZee View Post
    Blech....that is all
    Welcome to the site!!! Visit regularly and post often!!!!

Spoiler:
    Don't worry there are few of us Yankee fans and we stay mostly confined to this thread!!!! However, post here and you are :Fair Game"!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Yeah, I'm having visions of SK suddenly agreeing to sign anything and everything anyone wants signed no matter how long it takes ...except your stuff if you did that. He may be hunting you down now to take his sigs back. LOL
    Good luck!! I'm relatively certain I can take him!!! LOL

Possibly, but do you really want to face ALL of us if you hurt his signing hand...or worse make it so he can't type.

LOL
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Traveler eeZee is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an enormous amount of respect for the team. They are so damn good, it's infuriating. Always. And they don't suffer from the same jilted-girlfriend complex that Boston so often embraces with regards to its superstars. You beautiful sons of bitches

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah yes - cowtowing to the Yankee faithful! Damn Andruw Jones was on a tear in Boston wasn't he!

What the hell happened to Robbie Cano in the HR Derby last night! Man was the crowd nasty on him or what! The announcers sure didn't think it was in the spirit of the night! Of course in teh interview Robbie says he gets the booing all the time as a Yankee and just shgrugs it off. He definitely has class!

Merlin, pics are still forthcoming - got side tracked helping my daughter adn future son-in-law lay tile in their kitchen/dining room! First tile job for any of us and we pic a 200+ square foot area. It took three days but came out beautiful!

Oh and to keep on topic -
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Second Half starts tomorrow with the Angel's!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My personal all-time favorite Yankee! If I'd turned around in this pic you'd see Mantle on my back!!!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Museum on the second deck of the stadium (overseeing Gate 6).

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Now this is a collection I'd like to own!!!!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

More to follow - gotta spend some swim time with my grandson now!!!!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

AWESOME PICS Bob!!!!!!!

Plus first two wins in the Angels series!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, everyone knows I'm no Yankees fan, but there is some great history there. Awesome pics Bob! And it's clear you had a great time which is what it's all really about anyway.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Well, everyone knows I'm no Yankees fan, but there is some great history there. Awesome pics Bob! And it's clear you had a great time which is what it's all really about anyway.
    And here I was expecting to have to put you in a "Time Out", then you go and say something sorta nice!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    But, be careful!!! LOL

Seriously though, Yankee fan or not you just cannot shake the aura when you are there. It's the baseball equivilent to St. Patrick's Cathedral. So much history!!! I'm surprised more have not tried to emulate it.

You did pretty good, Bob with the Pics. When I was there in 2009 you just could not get a pic w/o someone else being in the shot!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Inspired by Bob, a small sampling of my "Yankee" wall!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And here are a few more!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Now here's a model I'd love to own! And they even have Jeter on the Jumbotron!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Monument Park and The Yankees Museum are pretty cool, but there is so much more.

Like this view from Monument Park - feels like you're standing in Center Field.

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The view from my seats was pretty nice!

Girardi on the Jumbotron!

One of the sweetest swings in Baseball!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

A quick story - several months ago I contacted the Yankee organization about announcements on the jumbotron and the other media next to it. For the jumbotron you have to pony up $100 which goes to charity but I was already feeling poor paying a grand for 4 nights in a hotel across the street from Madison Square Garden. If you pay the $100 they actually read out your announcement between the 4th and 5th innings. My idea was Happy 30th Anniversary Bob & Terri Ireland. As an alternative you can donate $10 and they post your message on the video board to the left of the jumbotron during the same time. I opted fro this and promptly forgot. I was planning on suprising my wife. , Well it was between innings and I started to hear the announcements. I quickly looked up and saw my announcement on the video board to the left. I yelled to Terri to look but by the time she realized what I was asking it was gone. No picture nothing! It was right where you see Andy pettitte on this picture! :-)

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

One last Yankee Stadium picture. My grandson Tommy is a huge Mickey Mouse fan - he is a bit ovefr two years old. He loved this picture.

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh and Bill your Yankee Wall is awesome!

Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 97 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast