Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
First off, I didn't call you a "loser" or an "asshole" or anything else you claim in your post. I enjoy the Yanks, get a little exuberant and lie to post about it here. I;m simply a fan. Yes, I have some opinions from time to time, but for the most part I just enjoy the game, the broadcasts and generally the results.

So, quite frankly, I don't need to be schooled by you whatever your level of expertise may or may not be. I exhaust you? Sorry, then go somewhere else, start your own thread or something and leave me to my blissful ignorance. I'm really not interested in your opinions/insights in the least, if I inadvertantly gave you that impression I sincerely apologize. Go tout your genius to someone who is interested and cares. That someone is not here. Of course, you're entitled to your opinions but do not feel that I need or value them in any way shape or form.

I hope you are able to enjoy what should be a very entertaining and hopefully magical season. Don't crap in my yard and I promise not to crap in yours. Cool?

Like most of your posts over the years, it was implied.

Also, you don't own this site or this message board. I can say whatever I want, whenever I want. Honestly, you should read everything I have to say about baseball. You could learn a thing or two. I know guys like you. They've watched baseball for 50 years and still don't know basic rules of the game. They just get all excited when they see little ball go real, real far.

Drives me crazy.

I also don't give a shit if you care about my opinion, a I certainly don't care about yours. Never have. I'm pretty sure more people value my opinion here than yours. Most of the people in the circles I run in merely placate you in fear that they will set you off.

The only thing you're right about is that it's going to be a magical season.