Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Favorite artist/artwork

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to say that, after getting a few "Remarques" from Mr. Chadbourne and his subsequent work on the "NS" cases, I have a very healthy appreciation of his artistic talents, more so than before. I especially like his "Colored" work. The guy is good!!! And he is a machine!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ESW View Post
    Wow, I really like these...particularly "Hide and Seek" and "Winter Morning." Wonderfully painted.
    Thanks. Robert Addison was a major talent. His use of light and shadow is incredible.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I have to say that, after getting a few "Remarques" from Mr. Chadbourne and his subsequent work on the "NS" cases, I have a very healthy appreciation of his artistic talents, more so than before. I especially like his "Colored" work. The guy is good!!! And he is a machine!!!!
    Merlin,

I agree. Below are two different interpretations by Glenn of The Marsten House from 'Salem's Lot...

Via auction I was able to acquire two paintings by my favorite artist, Robert Addison, whose art I used in my Second Coming prototype.

The first is Back Window , oil on canvas, 18" x 22" completed in 1948 while Mr. Addison was a student at the Art Institute of Chicago. It is a view from the apartment he shared with Leroy Nieman.

The second is Suppertime, gouache on board, 22" x 14" completed in 1982.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4