Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 834 of 972 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 832 833 834 835 836 844 884 934 ... LastLast
Results 20,826 to 20,850 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Fucking cocksuckers in my county, and most other SF Bay area counties extended shelter in place rules for 5 more weeks.
    We have one of the flattest curves in the 🇺🇸, in fact, there never was a curve, but at some point restaurants and other small businesses have to reopen.
    You can do it!!

The people who made the decision to extend the shelter-in-place order are the same people who have made all of the good decisions that so far have kept CA at ~10% of the deaths of, say, New York (density matters, of course, but isn't the whole ball game; after NY and NJ, CA has the next highest concentration of dense cities in the US). That you don't have a "curve" is a testament to the fact that they are doing well and that you should listen to them!

I know, I know. Just needed a place to vent.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fucking cocksuckers in my county, and most other SF Bay area counties extended shelter in place rules for 5 more weeks.
    We have one of the flattest curves in the 🇺🇸, in fact, there never was a curve, but at some point restaurants and other small businesses have to reopen.
    You can do it!!

The people who made the decision to extend the shelter-in-place order are the same people who have made all of the good decisions that so far have kept CA at ~10% of the deaths of, say, New York (density matters, of course, but isn't the whole ball game; after NY and NJ, CA has the next highest concentration of dense cities in the US). That you don't have a "curve" is a testament to the fact that they are doing well and that you should listen to them!

AND that you should my man. I am an outgoing, outdoorsey social guy. I am not a depressive sort but this is wearing me down. I need to vent as well at times because of it. Sometimes being able to vent helps one's mind. So you vent away my man!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Can, El Jefe suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous sheltering in place, or will he take arms against a sea of virus' and by opposing them? To die. To sleep; no more.............................................. .

Tune in next week to find out!!!!! Perchance he'll dream of open movie theater's and restaurants!!!

Don't for get to set your DVR for the next episode of the thrilling drama "Empire". Thursday's at 7:00pm

" El jefe" will return after this FOX fast break!!!!!

Spoiler:
    I'm losing my mind, and doing so ever more rapidly........................................... .....LET ME OUT, DAMMIT!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I went to the post office today to mail something I sold on E-Bay because my printer ink cartridge ran out and I couldn't print a label.
    I ordered new cartridges on Amazon but they've been stuck in the main post office for three days now, along with my $750 book (two weeks), and some other books I've ordered.
    There was a priest in the post office with no mask on.
    I had my home-made t-shirt mask on and rubber gloves.
    I've ordered masks, but they haven't arrived yet, probably stuck in the mail.
    I washed my car today.
    I have ran out of random thoughts.
    No, one more, I quit reading the covid 19 thread some days ago and I am much happier.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    No, one more, I quit reading the covid 19 thread some days ago and I am much happier.
    I must admit that I stopped following the orange baboon on Twitter, and I also feel a lot better now. Although he's always in the news.... can't wait til november !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    That's unfortunate. This hardship will affect a lot of folks for a long time. No official word from my county yet but I can see them extending it til at least June 1. We do have a curve here so probably for the best.
    It genuinely warms my heart to read this from you
    I figured you'd appreciate that from the rebel running around amok

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I must admit that I stopped following the orange baboon on Twitter, and I also feel a lot better now. Although he's always in the news.... can't wait til november !
    Well, January anyway. If.....
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    AND that you should my man. I am an outgoing, outdoorsey social guy. I am not a depressive sort but this is wearing me down. I need to vent as well at times because of it. Sometimes being able to vent helps one's mind. So you vent away my man!!!!
    Point taken! They can tell you to stay inside but they can't make you like it

There are times that I miss my apartment in SF, and this is absolutely, positively, not one of them. Especially since Spring has finally sprung, our outdoor patio and 1/3 acre feel like a gd national park compared to being cooped up inside all of March.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I feel you. We actually live on a decent sized property (~17.5K square feet) and have a gorgeous back yard. Every Friday I have a friend or two over (2 guest maximum) and we sit 6' apart and enjoy the beauty while drinking beer or wine (BYOB and glass). I greatly look forward to those couple of hours.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I am very fortunate to be still working. I had many employees get their doctors to write up "pre-existing conditions" to miss two weeks worth of work. They are on my shit list. I have missed no time and I like to lead by example though some don't follow; the weak ones will be culled from my site with time and patience.

I am not one of the panic mongers. I do tell my people to be safe and keep their distances at work and always wear gloves and wash their hands.

I had a friend back home flipping out about how this virus is killing 20 times more then the flu. I asked him what that meant and he had no response. None. I had to explain it to him with averages. In the US, if the flu kills .1% of the population on average, and this is allegedly 20 times more deadly, that makes it 2%. Will the US hit that mark with safe distancing? We will see. I'm sorry for the people who are panicking and thinking this is the end of the world and life itself. Stay safe if you have health issues, but by no means don't panic.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody here play or is interested by chess?

I recently discovered that Masterclass have one with Garry Kasparov, and although it's for the moment a reminder of the fundamentals, it's still quite interesting in my opinion.
    Anyway, if that interests anybody, I play on "Chess with friends". Since a couple of years or so, I have played 376 games, a winning rate of 73%, and didnt lose 80% of my games (winning + draw).
    Anybody up to the challenge?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Just watched part of a fascinating PBS documentary about the Apollo 11 moon landing called "8 days: to the moon and back", which actually brought some tears to my eyes, and then, when they simulate the burn to bring the spacecraft back to Earth from the dark side of the Moon, showing the craft from a view above it, they add a slight rocket whooshing sound to the soundtrack! To me, an unforgivable sin.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just watched part of a fascinating PBS documentary about the Apollo 11 moon landing called "8 days: to the moon and back", which actually brought some tears to my eyes, and then, when they simulate the burn to bring the spacecraft back to Earth from the dark side of the Moon, showing the craft from a view above it, they add a slight rocket whooshing sound to the soundtrack! To me, an unforgivable sin.
    Yea, Hollywood really mucked that up
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, butter my ass and bake a biscuit, "The Gentlemen" Blu-Ray arrived today and they shipped one of my two copies of "If it Bleeds"!!! I'd say that's Amazon progress!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

King just said he is signing 500 books. I assume it’s for Bleeds. 12 cartons coming tomorrow and it’s to help small book stores in some capacity... more info to come I’m sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

King just said he is signing 500 books. I assume it’s for Bleeds. 12 cartons coming tomorrow and it’s to help small book stores in some capacity... more info to come I’m sure.

more info?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post

more info?
    I just came here to post the same thing... He mentioned it on his YouTube conversation with John Grisham.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sigh, I am on such an emotional roller coaster. About 2 weeks ago my dad developed a Kennedy terminal Ulcer, which is usually a sign of the dying process. Many people pass within 72 hours. Last Thursday Hospice determine it was time to call in the family for end of life, so I flew in from Austin to Lexington, and one of my sisters drove from Cleveland. We stayed at my other sister's house in Cleveland for several days. When we visited my Dad he started to "raly". He would ask for food or drink occasionally, although if you combined everything he ate in day, it would be less then a third of a single meal. He is so weak, most of the time you have to put your ear a few inches from his mouth to hear.

Since he started to become more alert and started "eating", hospice decided to upgrade him on Tuesday afternoon. On Wednesday we were unable to visit him anymore because he was no longer considered "end of life". This upset us, because if we had been told this the night before when we left him for the night, we might have said different things. We can only hope he doesn't think we have abondonded him.

My sister from Cleveland decided to go home yesterday so she could get some work done, and I decided to go with her. (partially motived by the fact my brother-in-law in Lex, is a self-absorbed douche).

So guess what, now, less then 24hours after we left he has been downgraded again. I knew this would happen. As long as we are staying in the room giving him food and drink when he asks he will be "stable". But the nurses/aids only come to his room once ever 2 hours or so to turn him. Usually he is asleep at this time. It can take him 5 to 10 minutes after waking before he really becomes alert enough to communicate. Since he as very advanced Parkinsons it is hard to hear him speak, and it is hard for him to get the words he wants to say out. Also, he is past the point were he could press the call button for aid.

So I am in limbo, I know if we visit him it will extend his life for who knows how long, and I am afraid it is going to be a yo-yo for the next several weeks. It is so hard wishing he would pass, but he has no quality of life and no hope of it ever getting better. I think he is getting ready to pass. He keeps asking when we have to go to the airport to visit his brother (his brother "lives" less then 3 hour drive away). My Uncle is also on death's bed. He had a brain bleed about a year ago, and really thought he would pass a long time ago, and he has stated he wishes he was dead. So maybe my Dad and his brother are somehow spiriitualy trying to sync their deaths?

My Sisters and I all want him to know it is ok to leave and go see our mom.

Sorry for rambling. Have so much more to get off my mind but I've burdened you all enough.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Sigh, I am on such an emotional roller coaster. About 2 weeks ago my dad developed a Kennedy terminal Ulcer, which is usually a sign of the dying process. Many people pass within 72 hours. Last Thursday Hospice determine it was time to call in the family for end of life, so I flew in from Austin to Lexington, and one of my sisters drove from Cleveland. We stayed at my other sister's house in Cleveland for several days. When we visited my Dad he started to "raly". He would ask for food or drink occasionally, although if you combined everything he ate in day, it would be less then a third of a single meal. He is so weak, most of the time you have to put your ear a few inches from his mouth to hear.

Since he started to become more alert and started "eating", hospice decided to upgrade him on Tuesday afternoon. On Wednesday we were unable to visit him anymore because he was no longer considered "end of life". This upset us, because if we had been told this the night before when we left him for the night, we might have said different things. We can only hope he doesn't think we have abondonded him.

My sister from Cleveland decided to go home yesterday so she could get some work done, and I decided to go with her. (partially motived by the fact my brother-in-law in Lex, is a self-absorbed douche).

So guess what, now, less then 24hours after we left he has been downgraded again. I knew this would happen. As long as we are staying in the room giving him food and drink when he asks he will be "stable". But the nurses/aids only come to his room once ever 2 hours or so to turn him. Usually he is asleep at this time. It can take him 5 to 10 minutes after waking before he really becomes alert enough to communicate. Since he as very advanced Parkinsons it is hard to hear him speak, and it is hard for him to get the words he wants to say out. Also, he is past the point were he could press the call button for aid.

So I am in limbo, I know if we visit him it will extend his life for who knows how long, and I am afraid it is going to be a yo-yo for the next several weeks. It is so hard wishing he would pass, but he has no quality of life and no hope of it ever getting better. I think he is getting ready to pass. He keeps asking when we have to go to the airport to visit his brother (his brother "lives" less then 3 hour drive away). My Uncle is also on death's bed. He had a brain bleed about a year ago, and really thought he would pass a long time ago, and he has stated he wishes he was dead. So maybe my Dad and his brother are somehow spiriitualy trying to sync their deaths?

Sorry for rambling. Have so much more to get off my mind but I've burdened you all enough.
    man I am so sorry to read this.... 2020 is a totally POS year. Wishing you the best
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That is what you need to do. You need to let it out. You are going through an incredibly tough time now. Like Kris, I wish you the best.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

That's really rough.

You mentioned that you might have said something different. I think you should visit again and be sure to say everything you want.

I'm also wishing you the best.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Giving you and your family a big hug !

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, what a situation. I’m so sorry you are going through this is at all, but especially during the distancing and shutdowns. Wishing you and your family the best; hoping your dad and your uncle find peace.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm very sorry for your situation. Wishing you and your family the best. Hugs.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    That's really rough.

You mentioned that you might have said something different. I think you should visit again and be sure to say everything you want.

I'm also wishing you the best.

Yeah, as it turns out about an hour ago Hospice just downgraded him again. My sister in Lexington is with him now, and we will let her evaluate whether we need to come back tomorrow morning or if we can wait until Saturday. If my brother-in-law wasn't so passive aggressive and was more welcoming we would have stayed in Lexington as long as it took, but we really didn't feel welcome in "his" house (its really probably more my sisters though).

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

It also helps being with my sisters, and knowing that we are all on the same page in regards to what we want for our father, and feel confident there will be no bickering or backstabbing about the estate.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's rough, what a difficult situation. Wishing you strength throughout this difficult period!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 834 of 972 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 832 833 834 835 836 844 884 934 ... LastLast