Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 634 of 972 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 632 633 634 635 636 644 684 734 ... LastLast
Results 15,826 to 15,850 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Thank you all. Taught the boy everything he knows including the "Luca Brazzi Method" ("I hope your child is a masculine child" lol). You see, first you rub a little "Brut" on................................................ ................
    LMFAO!!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all. Taught the boy everything he knows including the "Luca Brazzi Method" ("I hope your child is a masculine child" lol). You see, first you rub a little "Brut" on................................................ ................
    Man, that would burn!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Man, that would burn!
    Yeah, but "Man Up"!!!! lol lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Congrats, Bill & family!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Bill !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Congratulations Bill!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a few more days until Disney World!! I haven't been there in over 30 years, so I think I'm as excited as my kids for this vacation.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Just a few more days until Disney World!! I haven't been there in over 30 years, so I think I'm as excited as my kids for this vacation.
    I fuckin' love that place! Have a great time, my friend!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I have to agree, I'm a Disney nut myself. Love that place and have with drawls when I can't go...haha.

The pub over in England (Epcot) is fantastic. Try the beer flight (the bartender always throws in an extra of something for you to try).

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I have to agree, I'm a Disney nut myself. Love that place and have with drawls when I can't go...haha.

The pub over in England (Epcot) is fantastic. Try the beer flight (the bartender always throws in an extra of something for you to try).

Mulleins
    I totally agree with Ralph, The Rose and Crown pub at World Showcase (UK pavilion) in EPCOT is fantastic! Get a table outside on the verandah in the evening, for a stellar view of the Illuminations fireworks across the lake.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just got back. LOVED it. I do prefer Universal Studios though. SO many better rides. AND WAY more walking at Disney. I tell ya... get the APP on your phone and book your Fast Pass now Bri... it is 100% worth it. Have fun... so many cool things to see and do
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Must see attractions (Fast Passes will be needed):

Magic Kingdom

Space Mountain
    Big Thunder Mountain
    Splash Mountain
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    The Haunted Mansion

EPCOT

Soarin'
    Spaceship Earth
    Test Track
    Mission to Mars

Animal Kingdom

Kilimanjaro Safaris
    Expedition Everest
    Kali River Rapids

Disney Hollywood Studios

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
    Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
    Toy Story Mania

Universal Studios

Rip Ride Rockit (do this after dark when it's lit up)
    Revenge of The Mummy
    Simpsons The Ride

Islands of Adventure

Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
    The Hulk Coaster
    Skull Island: Reign of Kong
    Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
    Dragon Challenge
    Jurassic Park River Adventure

SeaWorld

Manta
    Mako: The Ride
    Journey to Atlantis
    Kraken

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. My wife and I were planning on a night out at Epcot, while her parents watch the kids, so we'll definitely have to check out that pub.

Kris - I think the Fast Passes were arranged a few months ago. My wife is very Type A that way! And yes, I've been preparing myself for all the walking... lots of time spent on the treadmill at work lately. Plus, I'll be pushing around a double stroller, since I know my kids will tire out easily.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Magic Kingdom

Space Mountain
    Big Thunder Mountain
    Splash Mountain
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    The Haunted Mansion

EPCOT

Soarin' - Brand new experience since the last time we went. LOVED IT!
    Spaceship Earth
    Test Track
    Mission to Mars

Animal Kingdom

Kilimanjaro Safaris
    Expedition Everest - Best Roller Coaster ever!
    Kali River Rapids - Closed... and both times I have been there... I think it is because they are getting ready for the new Avatar Land.

Disney Hollywood Studios

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
    Toy Story Mania - Waste of time... sorry. haha

Universal Studios

Revenge of The Mummy - This is hands down the best ride ever. It won ride of the year so many years in a row.
    Simpsons The Ride - Not bad... BUT do Transformers!!!!!
    New Harry Potter ride is SICK.
    Gotta do ET. It is the only original ride left in the park since inception.

Islands of Adventure

Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey - SOOOO well done.
    The Hulk Coaster
    Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man - Just love this ride....
    Dragon Challenge - The Red and Blue are different too! DO them both!
    KONG and Jurassic Park have to be added here.

SeaWorld

Manta
    Mako: The Ride - This i the new one and dammmmmmmmmmmm it is fast. 74MPH I think they said~!
    Journey to Atlantis - Closed as we were there 2 weeks ago. I wanted to see this too
    Kraken
    These are just some notes I made. I love Orlando... Brian if you and your family have time... on I-Drive.. try the Escape Game (we did Gold Rush) and will be doing Prison Break when we are back for work this summer. What an amazing experience that was man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Magic Kingdom

Space Mountain
    Big Thunder Mountain
    Splash Mountain
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    The Haunted Mansion

EPCOT

Soarin'
    Spaceship Earth
    Test Track
    Mission to Mars

Animal Kingdom

Kilimanjaro Safaris
    Expedition Everest
    Kali River Rapids

Disney Hollywood Studios

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
    Toy Story Mania

Universal Studios

Revenge of The Mummy
    Simpsons The Ride

Islands of Adventure

The Hulk Coaster
    Dragon Challenge

SeaWorld

Manta
    Journey to Atlantis
    Kraken
    This is our current Fast Pass plan going into the week:

Hollywood Studios
    - Star Tours
    - Toy Story Mania
    - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular

Magic Kingdom
    - Pirates of the Carribean
    - Big Thunder Mountain
    - Peter Pan's Flight

Epcot
    - Soarin'
    - Spaceship Earth
    - Mission: SPACE

Animal Kingdom
    - Kilimanjaro Safaris
    - Expedition Everest
    - DINOSAUR

Magic Kingdom (again)
    - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
    - Splash Mountain
    - Jungle Cruise

We'll be on property the entire time... My kids are 6 and 4, so they're too young for Universal at this point. I'm sure we'll be back though! For the other rides, my 6 year old wants to do Tower of Terror. I want nothing to do with that though! Can't stand big drops like that. I doubt he could either. Instead, we have time slotted for the Pirate League and a Pirate Adventure cruise for them, and also leaving plenty of time for the Jedi Academy at Hollywood Studios, since that can get very busy.

Country
    Country Flag

When doing Mission Space at EPCOT, take the Green line. DO NOT take the Orange line. The Orange ride capsule spins like a bitch and will make your kids puke something rotten. The Green colored ride does not spin at all (so no puke).

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Be thankful you're going in February.
    I went in August and it was fucking miserable.
    90 degrees and 90 percent humidity.
    My underwear is still stuck to my ass.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

When doing Mission Space at EPCOT, take the Green line. DO NOT take the Orange line. The Orange ride capsule spins like a bitch and will make your kids puke something rotten. The Green colored ride does not spin at all (so no puke).
    Great advice!!! Forget the kids... I couldn't handle the Orange line!

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Amazingly, it still supposed to be really hot. 88 and 89 degrees are the mid-week highs. I ordered misting fans to keep in the stroller as soon as I saw the forecast.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Welcome to the Deep South!

Country
    Country Flag

Hahaha Brian, they asked me to be an extra in the Indiana Jones show. It's the best show there hands down. Being right there was so cool!!! You will love it. I have seen it 3 times. Being in it was the best though!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I completely agree. I regret going for the more intense experience. It just sucked. The calmer experience is actually the more fun experience.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great advice!!! Forget the kids... I couldn't handle the Orange line!

Amazingly, it still supposed to be really hot. 88 and 89 degrees are the mid-week highs. I ordered misting fans to keep in the stroller as soon as I saw the forecast.
    Misters won't help if there is high humidity. The moisture will not evaporate well. The fan part will help.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It's mid 70s now. Although there have been a lot of low 80s lately. A lot lower temp and humidity than summer. It's quite pleasant.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    It's mid 70s now. Although there have been a lot of low 80s lately. A lot lower temp and humidity than summer. It's quite pleasant.
    here in Austin, it's 5:45 pm and 88 degrees yeah baby, putting' the top down on the Miata on the way home tonight.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Magic Kingdom

Space Mountain
    Big Thunder Mountain
    Splash Mountain
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    The Haunted Mansion

EPCOT

Soarin'
    Spaceship Earth
    Test Track
    Mission to Mars

Animal Kingdom

Kilimanjaro Safaris
    Expedition Everest
    Kali River Rapids

Disney Hollywood Studios

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
    Toy Story Mania

Universal Studios

Revenge of The Mummy
    Simpsons The Ride

Islands of Adventure

The Hulk Coaster
    Dragon Challenge

SeaWorld

Manta
    Journey to Atlantis
    Kraken
    This is our current Fast Pass plan going into the week:

Hollywood Studios
    - Star Tours
    - Toy Story Mania
    - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular

Magic Kingdom
    - Pirates of the Carribean
    - Big Thunder Mountain
    - Peter Pan's Flight

Epcot
    - Soarin'
    - Spaceship Earth
    - Mission: SPACE

Animal Kingdom
    - Kilimanjaro Safaris
    - Expedition Everest
    - DINOSAUR

Magic Kingdom (again)
    - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
    - Splash Mountain
    - Jungle Cruise

We'll be on property the entire time... My kids are 6 and 4, so they're too young for Universal at this point. I'm sure we'll be back though! For the other rides, my 6 year old wants to do Tower of Terror. I want nothing to do with that though! Can't stand big drops like that. I doubt he could either. Instead, we have time slotted for the Pirate League and a Pirate Adventure cruise for them, and also leaving plenty of time for the Jedi Academy at Hollywood Studios, since that can get very busy.

I fucking love DW. Went there for two weeks time for eleven years running in the '90's. At that time I think the only place I didn't get to visit was the golf course. We always stayed in the Polynesian, which gave us "early" passes to all the world's 1 hr before opening. Now, I'm on the left coast and have to resort (lol) to DL. Sorry to say, it's great, but it ain't no DW!!! Have a ball dude.

Piece of advice. Don't try to cram too much in. You'll be back. I guaranty you. Only complaint my kids had the first 2-3 times is I always tried to cram it all in. Better to enjoy the things you can get to and make a list for the return. And you WILL return!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 634 of 972 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 632 633 634 635 636 644 684 734 ... LastLast