Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 632 of 972 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 682 732 ... LastLast
Results 15,776 to 15,800 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's duck, not a rooster.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe its a goose

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like the albatross from around our neck!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Looks like the albatross from around our neck!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

USPS tracking!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    USPS tracking!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On a ski trip BUT, prior to heading all the way up the mountain, made a stop for night #1.

As you would expect, they "play up" the affiliation with the Shining while referencing both Kubrick's version and the King's ABC Mini-Series Version throughout the hotel. Every "guest" that we overheard continuously referenced Kubrick's film which is a shame given it's deviation from King's original vision.

Also, the Stanley recently installed a "maze" out front of the hotel as a result of guest after guest asking about a maze which, we all know, had nothing to do with the book we love....

Sent a few pics to Don Maitz as I knew he would appreciate given his recent work in support of the book. Amazing how close he "nailed it" specific to his finished pieces compared to the Stanley. Even more so given that he did not make a trip out prior to initiating his project.

Stayed in Room #428. Supposedly haunted by a Cowboy. Saw no such Cowboy.

It was a nice stop. Headed up the mountain! Cheers!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Tim. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

IT

Spoiler

My first Turtleback

Christine Collection (not mine)

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Tommy. Did you know the guy who owns the Christine collection also has the car from the movie. I sold him my spare Christine UK proof.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Great Tommy. Did you know the guy who owns the Christine collection also has the car from the movie. I sold him my spare Christine UK proof.
    No I did not! When I saw the collection, there was a replica Christine there but I didn't think it was the real one. Cool stuff! Do you have Cheeze-its in the UK?

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So he says, his website is www.christinemoviecar.com

I've seen Cheetos but not Cheez-it's.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My favorite was always "Cheese nips". They were small stick like cheese cookies. I think.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Tim!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like a fun vacation Tim. Great shots too!

Not sure how many people get the Gauntlet Press newsletter, but they had some interesting news today:

PUBLISHERS MESSAGE

We are pleased to announce we will be publishing Frank Darabont’s scripts for the The Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile in a single volume in 2018. These two films are considered among the finest adaptions of Stephen King’s work. Darabont will be signing all copies and we have loads of bonus material for each film.

We are looking for someone to edit the book for us. We have most of the material we need (Darabont has an artist he wants to do the cover art, so that’s covered, as well). What we need is someone to contact and conduct short interviews with actors who participated in the films and those who were influenced by the films (those interviewed would also sign the tipsheets for the lettered edition). We’re talking about some big names: Morgan Freeman, Tim Robbins, Tom Hanks, William Sadler (who was in both films), Paula Malcolmson and Gary Sinise to name just a few.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've just returned home from the Guns & Roses gig in Melbourne, Australia. What an incredible show.. We had great, close up floor tickets, and Gunners were on fire. Great chemistry, great sound despite the open air venue, and Angus Young joined them for two AC/DC classics (Whole Lotta Rose and Riff Raff). Angus has iconic, legendary status here in Australia - it took it to the next stratosphere. Brilliant show...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    I've just returned home from the Guns & Roses gig in Melbourne, Australia. What an incredible show.. We had great, close up floor tickets, and Gunners were on fire. Great chemistry, great sound despite the open air venue, and Angus Young joined them for two AC/DC classics (Whole Lotta Rose and Riff Raff). Angus has iconic, legendary status here in Australia - it took it to the next stratosphere. Brilliant show...
    Well that just sounds amazing. Awesome man, Im insanely jealous

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still snowed in. Almost 3 days now. Drifts over 13 feet high.... 75cm (over 25 inches ) of snow so far with another 6 inches to go

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Sounds like a heck of a time! Whole Lotta Rosie is possibly my favourite AC/DC tune.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

At least you don't have to worry about what shorts to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Still snowed in. Almost 3 days now. Drifts over 13 feet high.... 75cm (over 25 inches ) of snow so far with another 6 inches to go

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That sucks. Taking the convertible Mercedes out today. A bit brisk, so I'll probably have to wear a windbreaker

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

That sucks. Taking the convertible Mercedes out today. A bit brisk, so I'll probably have to wear a windbreaker
    I'm all for visiting a climate like that in the winter, but seasons never changing actually sounds pretty boring.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

I'm all for visiting a climate like that in the winter, but seasons never changing actually sounds pretty boring.
    You know.. it is nice to have the seasons change. It is so pretty here with the 4 full fledged seasons. The storm was fun... cleaning it up not so much. The only issue is winter is last of NOV- first of April. It is too long. We do hit summer and HOT from end of May till start of OCT. Fall and Spring are short but very pretty.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This is for Kris, and Bdwyer. We do have four seasons in Northern California. The benefit of living in the San Francisco Bay area is that one could dive for abalone and surf in the morning, drive 4 hours and snow ski (or board) a half day. Gamble that night, see a show and relax. On the way back the next morning, one could white water raft, then stop in Napa for wine tasting, then Santa Rosa for a Pliny The Elder (or minor in early February).

For Kris

I like to sit in the sun and read

I occasionally read one of my S/L's

Country
    Country Flag

This is for Kris, and Bdwyer. We do have four seasons in Northern California. The benefit of living in the San Francisco Bay area is that one could dive for abalone and surf in the morning, drive 4 hours and snow ski (or board) a half day. Gamble that night, see a show and relax. On the way back the next morning, one could white water raft, then stop in Napa for wine tasting, then Santa Rosa for a Pliny The Elder (or minor in early February).

For Kris

I like to sit in the sun and read

I occasionally read one of my S/L's

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 632 of 972 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 682 732 ... LastLast