Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 629 of 972 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 627 628 629 630 631 639 679 729 ... LastLast
Results 15,701 to 15,725 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Have you guys heard that Scribner will be doing a TPB release of Creepshow due out in May? Supposedly with new cover art.
    Yes I saw that. You can preorder it at Amazon.
    Sweet! Thanks, Paul! Only $11.71 with Prime too. Got the first shipment in btw, thanks! I'm pretty sure you mailed 'em both the same day. Go figure they wouldn't arrive on the same day :/. The other one is slated for delivery on Monday.
    Yeah same day, same time. Funny. Pleased they're arriving.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sitting in a cool pub in Calistoga (north of Napa), having a pint before our spa treatments begin.
    100 minute drive from home, but light years in terms of relaxation.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Sitting in a cool pub in Calistoga (north of Napa), having a pint before our spa treatments begin.

re·lax·a·tion
    rēˌlakˈseiSH(ə)n/
    noun
    noun: relaxation

the state of being free from tension and anxiety.
    synonyms: mental repose, repose, calm, tranquility, peacefulness, loosening up, unwinding
    "a state of relaxation"

AWWW----------Enjoy !!!!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post

re·lax·a·tion
    rēˌlakˈseiSH(ə)n/
    noun
    noun: relaxation

the state of being free from tension and anxiety.
    synonyms: mental repose, repose, calm, tranquility, peacefulness, loosening up, unwinding
    "a state of relaxation"

AWWW----------Enjoy !!!!
    8 weeks, only 8 weeks to go... till 8 days away in Ibiza private villa with pool just me , the leader of the coalition and our 3 girls... can't wait!!! Relaxation 8)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Morning fog and sunrise. Crisp right now (33 degrees), but it will be ~64 degrees in a few hours.

Quiet Main Street:

Later today we head over to Healdsburg for Bear Republic Brewing, then to Santa Rosa for the world famous Russian River brewing for a pint of Pliny the Elder.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Morning fog and sunrise. Crisp right now (33 degrees), but it will be ~64 degrees in a few hours.

Quiet Main Street:

Later today we head over to Healdsburg for Bear Republic Brewing, then to Santa Rosa for the world famous Russian River brewing for a pint of Pliny the Elder.
    Sweet

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quiet Main Street:

You sure know how to spend a day my friend!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks brilliant RF

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Royally pissed at the moment. okay, so I'm a "Geezer" and prefer an old "Flip phone" of which, I received a new version (M3620 AT&T Cingular) for Xmas. Since activating it, I have been trying to get 4 lousy R&R ring tones uploaded to it. Apparently, AT&T no longer supports ringtones and you have to get them through a 3rd party (even though the original ones were purchased thru the AT&T store). 3rd party store (Zedge) does not have my model listed so I need to find a compatible model. Of course, no one can help me as the phone is proprietary to AT&T and conversely, AT&T will not offer support of a 3rd party vendor!!!!

The 3rd party vendor was recommended to me by a AT&T Cust Svc Rep!!! However they can't tell me how to get the RT file from my PC to my phone or if it will even work!!! Fucking AT&T. I've been a customer for over 20 years and when I had my Telecom Co. we were authorized distributors!!! LOL What a world!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Royally pissed at the moment. okay, so I'm a "Geezer" and prefer an old "Flip phone" of which, I received a new version (M3620 AT&T Cingular) for Xmas. Since activating it, I have been trying to get 4 lousy R&R ring tones uploaded to it. Apparently, AT&T no longer supports ringtones and you have to get them through a 3rd party (even though the original ones were purchased thru the AT&T store). 3rd party store (Zedge) does not have my model listed so I need to find a compatible model. Of course, no one can help me as the phone is proprietary to AT&T and conversely, AT&T will not offer support of a 3rd party vendor!!!!

The 3rd party vendor was recommended to me by a AT&T Cust Svc Rep!!! However they can't tell me how to get the RT file from my PC to my phone or if it will even work!!! Fucking AT&T. I've been a customer for over 20 years and when I had my Telecom Co. we were authorized distributors!!! LOL What a world!!! lol
    I never have those problems with my flip rotary phone.... I just flip the phone over, push the little slider on the bottom side up, then flip it back over... and the ring tone goes from soft to louder in seconds.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I never have those problems with my flip rotary phone.... I just flip the phone over, push the little slider on the bottom side up, then flip it back over... and the ring tone goes from soft to louder in seconds.

Tell me about it!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I just might be geezer-er than you Bill.... never owned a cell phone, never will...once owned a beeper though... work gave it to me, I gave it back a year later, cause nobody ever beeped me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    I just might be geezer-er than you Bill.... never owned a cell phone, never will...once owned a beeper though... work gave it to me, I gave it back a year later, cause nobody ever beeped me

LOL Believe it or not, I was once a "Telecom Mogul". I had cell phones when they were freaking "bricks". However, it's amazing how the tech has surpassed me since '04!!!! Now I'm "The slow, Grandpa"!!! lol lol lol I still actually "call" people on my cell phone!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's a pretty good feeling when a buyer sends a message to express how satisfied they were with the condition of the book, packing and speedy delivery. Made my day.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My home owners insurance just cut me a check for significantly more than my quotes. I called them to discuss and they said they feel that their quote is the fair market value for the work regardless of the fact that I have quotes and actual prices which are far less. Insurance is weird.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My dad passed away on sunday, he was 65. he didn't suffer as it was a sudden unexpected heart attack and he didn't see any doctor for the past 25 years.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    My dad passed away on sunday, he was 65. he didn't suffer as it was a sudden unexpected heart attack and he didn't see any doctor for the past 25 years.
    My condolences to you.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I'm very sorry for your loss.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very sorry to hear that, Jeremy. My father passed away in pretty much the same way 11 years ago.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for your loss. Condolences to you.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

My condolences to you and your family, Jeremy. My father also passed in the same way, 25 years ago at the age of 41. It is always too soon.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

herbertwest, so sorry! sincere condolences and big hugs

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that, Jeremy.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My condolences Jeremy, I'm sorry to hear that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 629 of 972 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 627 628 629 630 631 639 679 729 ... LastLast