Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 627 of 972 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 629 637 677 727 ... LastLast
Results 15,651 to 15,675 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Lol. I bought sneakers for like the first time ever last January when I decided to change my life. It was the best thing I ever did. I wore them through by May. Bought another paid ($200 too mind you!) and they are near done.
    How have you never bought sneakers in your entire life? Also, what are you defining as "sneakers" compared to what you normally wear?

I guess my normal footwear could be defined as baseketball shoes but I've always thought of sneakers as any sort of athletic-type shoe that most people wear from the time they start walking until they have to start wearing dress shoes for a job.

That pretty much covers running shoes, basketball shoes, tennis shoes, cross-trainers, etc...
    Nope. I used sandals and work shoes my whole life. My mother might have bought me some when I was a kid.... but nothing till a year ago from my pocket. Crazy eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    How come it is that I leave my garage door open for 5 minutes and I collect 80 tons of leaves within that time frame
    I have a similar problem but replace leaves with snow.
    Leave it open for 5 minutes and it turns into the second half of The Shining, eh?
    If I was lucky...

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My new art site is now LIVE. - still have more to add, but it's getting there.

www.terrynewsom.com

GoDaddy can be a pain in the yahoo to work with though... lots of glitches in their webbuilder

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Terry!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool...Best of luck, Terry!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Terry!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Terry!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Unofficial Trailer to Dark Tower movie....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y66Mbx...ature=youtu.be

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have seen it earlier too, but I believe that this is the same unfinished trailer that leaked back in october
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

It won't play for me. Not in Firefox and not in TOR.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

It won't play for me. Not in Firefox and not in TOR.
    Works for me using:
    Firefox
    Chrome
    Microsoft Edge
    Internet Explorer

Haven't had time to test it with Safari or Opera.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's youtube, so there is no reason why it wouldnt work on one of the main browsers...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

It's probably my firewall.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Had hoped for a Packers/Patriots Super Bowl but am thrilled at least my Pats made it to the big game....I know others think Brady is a cheater, but I disagree and don't think anyone can say he hasn't dominated opponents this season. For me anyway, here's hoping for another Pats win in 2 weeks.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking at removing a three month old kitchen, chipping out slab, and repairing some pipes. Not exactly what I have in the budget for home maintenance. Glad to be a homeowner again but this truly sucks.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Had hoped for a Packers/Patriots Super Bowl but am thrilled at least my Pats made it to the big game....I know others think Brady is a cheater, but I disagree and don't think anyone can say he hasn't dominated opponents this season. For me anyway, here's hoping for another Pats win in 2 weeks.
    Pats are a dynasty to be sure. Atlantas offense has been a buzzsaw lately. Ought to be an interesting Super Bowl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the Packers, but they were completely outplayed yesterday. Atlanta/New England will make for a great Super Bowl.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Looking at removing a three month old kitchen, chipping out slab, and repairing some pipes. Not exactly what I have in the budget for home maintenance. Glad to be a homeowner again but this truly sucks.
    If the pipes failed under one part of the slab, they will fail everywhere.

You are better off running new lines for the whole house through the attic.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the reply. This is a drainage issue. The potable water is already corrected and has been run overhead. The drain in question is connecting to some very old lines and I've had this discussion with my plumber. Sadly the cost to run this out directly to the city sewer and bypass the old plumbing is substantial. The insurance is being very adamant that they will not cover any trenching work because my main sewer line hasn't been proving to be bad. The sad thing is we bought this house specifically (and went up in price) because of the new kitchen. With our deductible and what the insurance is (hopefully) covering we will probably have to replace whatever parts of the kitchen which get damaged with downgraded materials.

The great thing is that me and my wife appreciate nicer things but we can live without them. We never had granite or nice cabinets or nice flooring in our 20 years together (until this house) and replacing the nice stuff with just functional stuff will be okay. It is disappointing and frustrating though.

I'm just ready to have the work done. The kitchen sink is the only sink in the house deep enough to handle dish washing and we have been using it and draining into a bucket under the sink. What a pain! Wash and let water out...carry bucket outside and dump it, bring it back in and then rinse...carry the bucket back outside and dump it.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    If the pipes failed under one part of the slab, they will fail everywhere.

You are better off running new lines for the whole house through the attic.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That really sucks Ben. For what it's worth, granite or at least quartz (which are supposed to be the next step up) are not what they are cracked up to be. Or rather that is exactly what they are. part of the charm of them is that you should be able to put hot material on them without damaging them, pots, pans etc. However that is unfortunately not true, my parents have quartz counter top and have cracked from heat from the bottom of pots and pans. I will say they do look nice, and they are probably more sanitary. But worth the price? Probably not.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Love the Packers, but they were completely outplayed yesterday. Atlanta/New England will make for a great Super Bowl.
    I'm only in it for the commercials. Bring on the Daytona 500!!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Granite shouldn't crack under heat but quartz will burn and crack

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Damn lying upselling/downgrading sales persons at Home Depot!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Damn lying upselling/downgrading sales persons at Home Depot!
    My parents just redid their kitchen, through home depot, and found out after that the nice quartz countertops they got can't handle heat well. Fortunately nothing has happened but still, it would have been nice to know ahead of time.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know a guy who made his own kitchen tops using fire cement... black with little flecks of diamond like bits... looks great and heat is no problem...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 627 of 972 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 629 637 677 727 ... LastLast