Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 972 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 623 631 671 721 ... LastLast
Results 15,501 to 15,525 of 24296

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Why I figured this out is beyond me......Christmas Day this year is a "19"....12/25/2016...."19"

yeah... here's a Christmas song just for you................. for figuring that out.

Love this song.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, that ones for Rose. I already have an idea for the rest of the house: two feet tall by one foot wide depictions of famous movie scenes, with the title and year underneath. Columned and rowed, taking over the remainder of the house.

But that'll come later.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Or the same size depictions of the theatrical movie posters ... We'll see.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if that is a farce, but I could only imagine the trouble if police resources were requested in most USA neighborhoods. An officer threatening to enter a house and arrest someone for a "public ('pubic'?) offence" is either laughable, or plain frightening.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, before the wrapping paper, spirits and good food hit the fan for the holiday, I'd like to wish everyone here a very sincere......Happy Holiday & Merry Christmas to you and your respective families!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    So, before the wrapping paper, spirits and good food hit the fan for the holiday, I'd like to wish everyone here a very sincere......Happy Holiday & Merry Christmas to you and your respective families!!!!!!
    And to you and yours as well, Bill!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I reiterate the Christmas love and holiday spirit to everyone on the board!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    I reiterate the Christmas love and holiday spirit to everyone the board!
    Right back at ya, brother!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of you lovely motherfuckers. I hope it's magical.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of you lovely motherfuckers. I hope it's magical.
    Lol that was awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Lol that was awesome

Ouch, Brice! Soda through the nose burns you MFer! Have a great one! +1

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol that was awesome

Thank you good sir! Yes, I am subtle.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Lol that was awesome

Ouch, Brice! Soda through the nose burns you MFer! Have a great one! +1
    You too, brother!

If you rescue me

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Perfect! Merry xmas to all y'all

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Country
    Country Flag

You should write for Hallmark lol.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd buy them!

Marry Xmas and Happy Chanukah and Happy Holidays all.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to Boxing day. My favorite day of the year as I am as far away from the next Christmas as I'll ever be.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

When you care enough to send the very worst.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Looking forward to Boxing day. My favorite day of the year as I am as far away from the next Christmas as I'll ever be.
    I'm sure pretty soon the stores will begin advertising Christmas stuff for the next year on Boxing Day.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I'd buy them!

Marry Xmas and Happy Chanukah and Happy Holidays all.
    Same to you.

I should do a whole line of cards. lol

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

When you care enough to send the very worst.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Chucky was a great Christmas movie... also love the wall art, that's my hobby... great joy for the kids...
    Merry Christmas everyone.. hope you and yours have the love and peace you deserve...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Chucky was a great Christmas movie... also love the wall art, that's my hobby... great joy for the kids...
    Merry Christmas everyone.. hope you and yours have the love and peace you deserve...
    You too, Sai! Loving the meme

+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 972 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 623 631 671 721 ... LastLast