Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 493 of 972 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 503 543 593 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,325 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Also RF is right it is a college town and lots of "nice things" to look at.
    I haven't been to Austin in quite a while, but I was always on a lookout for Nice Thing Leslie Cochran. Unfortunately, in looking for a picture, I see that Leslie passed away several years ago. I'm sure that he (or his preferred pronoun) has worthy successors though.

I'm sorry to hear of the chaos of the job change and the upheaval that it brings about AMD. If you like the job, Austin is a pretty dynamic place. If you don't like the job, a great severance package can be a great way to find the job that you DO like!

don't worry, Leslie... the famous gross cross-dressing, public thong wearing, always drunk, mentally-ill, legal-scofflaw, belligerent, public-nuisance and all-around bum that gave bum's bad reps....
    might be dead... but not gone.
    Our liberal Austin City Counsel - always in for the weird... actually proclaimed his day of death March 8th "Leslie Cochran Day"...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/10/us...rite.html?_r=0

and are supporting plans to build a freaking life-size statue to the bum... it's one thing to support weird... it's another to spend tax dollars (on public land)to support weird

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/289...leslie-cochran
    'Fess up, Terry. You know you hit that thang!!!

Spoiler:
    Post at your own risk. You shoulda seen that one coming!!! LOL You're slipping!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

pretty sure I threw a brick out my truck window once at him.... but don't think it actually hit him.

btw Mike.... be sure to bring some plastic bags with you, because the always liberal city council passed a bag ban law a couple of years ago... banning all stores from bagging your groceries... which they did for free in years past... now you can buy a plastic bag from them for a couple of bucks, or carry out your cigs and tuna cans in your arms.

yeah... I shop 100% in Pflugerville now.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

pretty sure I threw a brick out my truck window once at him.... but don't think it actually hit him.

You shoulda shipped him to Times Square, he woulda fit right in there. Plus, you wouldn't have a fucking statue to remind you of him!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Also RF is right it is a college town and lots of "nice things" to look at.
    I haven't been to Austin in quite a while, but I was always on a lookout for Nice Thing Leslie Cochran. Unfortunately, in looking for a picture, I see that Leslie passed away several years ago. I'm sure that he (or his preferred pronoun) has worthy successors though.

I'm sorry to hear of the chaos of the job change and the upheaval that it brings about AMD. If you like the job, Austin is a pretty dynamic place. If you don't like the job, a great severance package can be a great way to find the job that you DO like!

don't worry, Leslie... the famous gross cross-dressing, public thong wearing, always drunk, mentally-ill, legal-scofflaw, belligerent, public-nuisance and all-around bum that gave bum's bad reps....
    might be dead... but not gone.
    Our liberal Austin City Counsel - always in for the weird... actually proclaimed his day of death March 8th "Leslie Cochran Day"...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/10/us...rite.html?_r=0

and are supporting plans to build a freaking life-size statue to the bum... it's one thing to support weird... it's another to spend tax dollars (on public land)to support weird

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/289...leslie-cochran
    Not that I have anything against strange thong wearing cross dressers, but that's just ludicrous. Even if it wasn't tax dollars, and funded by wealthy idiots, that money could go to living persons who may need aid instead of a monument to insanity. Hell if you want a statue of insanity make Cthulhu or Yog Sothoth.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

A couple of pics to show my Yankee support, and a donation to the Haven Fund to follow:

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    A couple of pics to show my Yankee support, and a donation to the Haven Fund to follow:
    5 past 7. That's past your bedtime!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Day 1 of no smoking. Not gonna grab a vape, probably gonna get nic gum before starting my shift though.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Day 1 of no smoking. Not gonna grab a vape, probably gonna get nic gum before starting my shift though.
    Best of luck to you. Better with mints. They taste better.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Best of luck to you. Better with mints. They taste better.
    Well the gum is mint flavoured, with whitening properties, woo!

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would wish you luck but you don't need luck, I have faith in your will power. You got this.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    I would wish you luck but you don't need luck, I have faith in your will power. You got this.
    Thanks buddy!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok Terry, now you're starting to scare me. LOL! Idolizing cross dressing bums, traffic, bag issues

So are people supposed to bring in their own reusable bags to all the stores? Is this just for groceries? If you bring in your own bags, are you still responsible for bagging? So are there area's that are exempt from this, like Pflugerville. Based on very preliminary research, I was targeting West, Southwest or South neighborhoods, so Pflugerville would probably be a long drive in that wonderful Austin traffic you mention.

So what type of critters out there are pests? Scorpions? Rattle snakes? Termites? Fire ants? Brown Recluse spiders?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Ok Terry, now you're starting to scare me. LOL! Idolizing cross dressing bums, traffic, bag issues

So are people supposed to bring in their own reusable bags to all the stores? Is this just for groceries? If you bring in your own bags, are you still responsible for bagging? So are there area's that are exempt from this, like Pflugerville. Based on very preliminary research, I was targeting West, Southwest or South neighborhoods, so Pflugerville would probably be a long drive in that wonderful Austin traffic you mention.

So what type of critters out there are pests? Scorpions? Rattle snakes? Termites? Fire ants? Brown Recluse spiders?

Thanks,
    Mike
    pretty much all retail except liquor stores are banned from using free plastic bags, surprisingly, you can buy bigger plastic bags from those same retailers - so yeah... grocery stores went from providing the free bags at their cost... to selling you high dollar bags. I have my suspicions that it had less to do with generating less waste and staying green... and more to do with the grocery stores turning a cost into a profit, and giving kickbacks to the austin city council members.... going green means lining their pockets with our greenbacks.
    If you bring your canvas bags or own plastic bags, the groceries will still bag the groceries for you... otherwise they just pile it back into your cart... and save more money on the labor. You might ask... did grocery prices get reduced to reflect their savings on bags.... but that would be a silly question.
    Luckily, Austin city council only has authority over it's city limit's domains... thus the outlying surrounding cities, and the somewhat internal incorporated city westlake ... don't have to follow their stupid rules.

critters.... yep, yep,yep,yep,yep.... plus water moccasins, raccoons, armadillos, city deer- 2 legged and 4 legged, lots of squirrels, lots of 'possums, skunks, june bugs, lightning bugs, grub worms, turtles, eagles, buzzards, road runners... and the coyotes, cicadas, wasps, yellow jackets, hornets, bees, mosquitos, praying mantis,black widows, centipedes, bookworms,
    cock roaches...big and small, chiggers, ticks, the occasional tarantula, lots and lots and lots of bats (my car club is called the Bat City Fieros)- we have the 2 largest urban bat colonies in the world.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

austin wildlife pics:

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! BRAVO..

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The patch is freaking awesome!!! Yes, I'm still hanging in there, Terry!! Day 9!!! I've cut way back on the hacking, thank God!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to hear Bill. I dropped a tenner in for my Yankee smoke quitting friend

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to hear Bill. I dropped a tenner in for my Yankee smoke quitting friend
    I saw that, James!! Thanks for the support. Be sure to come around on the 19th in the Yankee Appreciation Day, thread!!! LOL I'll be donning my "Boston" shirt for the occasion!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh is there an actual thread? I posted my NY supporters gear pics upthread here...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh is there an actual thread? I posted my NY supporters gear pics upthread here...
    Yes, the festivities are scheduled for the 19th, the last day of the fundraiser.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...tion-Day-quot-!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The patch is freaking awesome!!! Yes, I'm still hanging in there, Terry!! Day 9!!! I've cut way back on the hacking, thank God!!!
    Awesome! Keep it up.
    On to day 2. Day 1 was a cinch.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Day 3, easy peasy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Waco is wacko.
    100 miles from Austin, bit how many times have you heard about crazy stuff from there?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/17/us/texas-shooting/

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Waco is wacko.
    100 miles from Austin, bit how many times have you heard about crazy stuff from there?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/17/us/texas-shooting/
    It's my home town... grew up there... My sister and father still live there. My dad is only 4 miles from this Twin Peaks....
    my sister lives 2 miles from where the Branch Davidians compound was.

yeah...for a small town, it's had it's share of big time news stories for sure. This is going to be a powder keg... I understand it a turf war between the Banditos and the Cossack biker gangs.
    Supposedly there's bikers thugs on there way there from all over to fuel it. A friend of mine posted a pic he took on I-35 of about 50 of them coming into town.

Back in the 90's I worked at a "biker bar" as a DJ and bouncer... got caught outside with three Banditos that I had made leave because they were causing trouble. One of them, nick-named TreeTop, was about the size of our merlin/Bill 6'9" and solid. He threw a punch, I ducked, he went through the 3/4'' plate-glass window of the bar. Came out unfazed. Grabbed me by my hair and lifted me off my feet with one hand... I weight 200 lb at the time. He was punching me in the face while holding me up off the ground, I was punching him... the other two we're punching and kicking me. Finally with the help of a couple of patrons, I was grab treetop's hair and yank it like the bitch I am. They took off.
    When I went to ID them and file complaint at the police station - saw Tree-top's rap sheet, it read like a bad king novel...pretty lucky I'm alive today.
    These are bad people doing bad things for no sane reason... and it has little to do with Waco or Texas... It's about bad people.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

and this crap happens everyday in Chicago, D.C., New Tork, L.A., Miami.... but because it's small town Waco... and it rhymes with wacko... people love to poke the fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 493 of 972 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 503 543 593 ... LastLast