Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 972 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 414 814 ... LastLast
Results 7,826 to 7,850 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Ari, congratulations! You must feel super proud and happy!!

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Congratulations, and say welcome to the baby for me...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Big time congrats, Ari!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Ari!
    Mark Twain

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Get yourself well John....................

Welcome to the world Helena..... congrats Ari.........

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Ari, now that is a true P&J
    Christine

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratualtions Ari ! One more King fan is born !

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome. I hear that it's one of the happiest days of any parents life. Maybe sometime next year i'll be in your shoes. Congrats!

Gabriel
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all! We're home and both girls are sleeping now (mother and daughter)...and I couldn't feel better.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Ari!

IMMRN: Kate Upton is soooo sexy. How have I never heard of her before? Just, wow

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    HELENA IS BORN!!! I've just returned from the hospital! I promise pics very soon!
    HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE.
    That's a lovely name. Congratulations
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all! We're home and both girls are sleeping now (mother and daughter)...and I couldn't feel better.
    Congrats, Ari!

From what I remember & what my kids go through with new-borns, you may want to catch a few Z' s too while you have the chance. You might have the tendency to be awake in the middle of the night more now!! ... or more than a 'tendency'.....
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    Congrats, Ari!

From what I remember & what my kids go through with new-borns, you may want to catch a few Z' s too while you have the chance. You might have the tendency to be awake in the middle of the night more now!! ... or more than a 'tendency'.....
    Don't worry about sleeping Ari. It gets better after the first 30 years!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari - The secret to babies sleeping through the night is a Sleepy Sack. It keeps them warm and allows them to move all over the place without having to worry about them coming out of the sheets or blankets. Since they stay covered and don't get tangled in sheets and blankets, they stay asleep. Just drop them in and zip them up, the only thing out is their arms (short or no sleeve version), hands (long sleeve version), and head. They come in light and heavyweight fabrics for different climates and temperatures. Our son didn't sleep through the night until week 9, and he did it the very first night we put him in one (and every night thereafter). We used it with our daughter (learned our lesson) and she started around 6 weeks. We swore by them and mention to everyone we know having a baby!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So it's always a good thing to show your bosses that you arent happy. cf my previous message in here, saying that i (and a team at work) was promised over 3 months ago, a bonus for 'completing' a website project, for which we did put our social life on standby for a few months in 2012.

The managing director replied to an email of mine, to which i replied again and showed how unhappy i was about this bonus taking ages... to which he invited me to speak at his office.
    He told me that my complaint was fair & understood it. He also said that he went to see himself the #2 or 3 of the whole group (#1 of the French part) to get the validation. Which he got. So he said that the bonus would be transfered to my account on friday (yesterday) or monday.

So : always complain, especially if your complain is fair. Still waiting to actually see the money appearing on my account though, but...
    I am planning to use some of it for a romantic week-end with my gf : renting a car and going to the Mont St Michel (she mentionned a few times that she would like to visit it). And also buying a new chess set.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I am planning to use some of it for a romantic week-end with my gf : renting a car and going to the Mont St Michel (she mentionned a few times that she would like to visit it). And also buying a new chess set.
    You are not going to spend it all on King books? I'm disappointed. And you call yourself a King collector?

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Mont Saint-Michel is amazing! Give yourself plenty of time to explore all the streets, alleys, shops, and restaurants!

SKC

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Please don't see warm bodies - you'll never get that 97 minutes of your life back. It was my daughters turn to pick the movie - and it was baaaadddd, slow, plodding, the zombies couldn't figure out if they wanted to move fast or slow. I was more interested in the scenery and we actually stayed until the bitter (and I mean bitter) end to see where it was filmed. So to save you the trouble it was in Canadian national parks and the Montreal airport. The laughs were very few and far between, pacing horrible. Yet some people actually clapped at the end - I just wanted to know which asylum they were released from on their weekend movie outing.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    You are not going to spend it all on King books? I'm disappointed. And you call yourself a King collector?

I am not a King collector, by your standards. ;-)

By the way, i only know of 2-3 french King completists, and i am not one of them. Dont have the financial situation allowing me to do so, nor the patience to hunt every single publication of every single stories.
    I mostly collect Stephen King's french 1st editions (so far the early ones, or rarests, as well as the latests, as i dont have enough space, unfortunately), french proofs, french publications of essays & short stories, and movie press kits.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all for your comments and advices! So far we've been able to sleep 2 hours - wake up - feed - change diapers - Helena sleeps again - another 2 hs of sleep - repeat.

The good thing is that I'm not really too tired for now.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

It just started ;-)

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Come back in 2 weeks, you're still running on adrenaline atm.

Thank you all for your comments and advices! So far we've been able to sleep 2 hours - wake up - feed - change diapers - Helena sleeps again - another 2 hs of sleep - repeat.

Christine

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post

thats so true - all the family visits in first two weeks - but you have all the energy in the world - wait 2-3 weeks, nobody visits much anymore - and thats when the crash comes and you need them - or have good neighbors that don't mind watching the little one for a few hours so you can sleep...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post

thats so true - all the family visits in first two weeks - but you have all the energy in the world - wait 2-3 weeks, nobody visits much anymore - and thats when the crash comes and you need them - or have good neighbors that don't mind watching the little one for a few hours so you can sleep...
    Ha! I remember about a week or so after my older son was born. My wife and I are sitting on the couch talking with a friend who was visiting, and I fell asleep while I was in the middle of telling him a story!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL. Okay...we'll have to see in two weeks
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 972 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 414 814 ... LastLast