Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 972 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 729 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,725 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Yes, it is.

...and I think I missed the tshirt. What was it?
    It was a very evil looking Cthulhu!

I missed it. *dies*

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I go from "Whore" to "Facilitator" and only get one post???

Tom, tangles with a "poodle" and everyone is like "OMG"!!!!
    Spoiler:
    J/K Tom!!
    LOL

I'm a former "Director" for God's Sake!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

As "Dangerfield" always said "I get no respect"!!! LOL But I'm old, these days I'm sexually satisfied if I can squeeze into a parking space!!!! LOL

Hell, when I was born, the Doctor slapped my Mother!!!!! No respect!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would like it known that it was not a 'poodle' that I tangled with, the dog was huge like a bear ...

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I'm sorry Tom, I'm stuck in in a traffic jam, bored.

Hope you're ok, and not in the doghouse with the girlfriend!! Doh!!

I'll get my coat!!
    I am happy to report that she was nice, even hours a curry & me a beer. Makes me think she wants something!

Also she edited one of my stories and said it was good :-)
    Cool, sorry about making light of it yesterday, was going stir crazy in that queue, so amused myself in any way possible!! lol

Hopefully your stories will make an appearance, in book form, I bags 'DD'

Dave

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Brice, you can still see the t-shirt, really cool, its in the gallery on the web site.

http://www.teefury.com/archive/1639/...Cosmic_Horror/

Cheers, Dave

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is amazing!

If you rescue me

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I would like it known that it was not a 'poodle' that I tangled with, the dog was huge like a bear ...
    So it was a poodle then

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    As "Dangerfield" always said "I get no respect"!!! LOL But I'm old, these days I'm sexually satisfied if I can squeeze into a parking space!!!! LOL

Hey Merlin,
    I hear you have great looking Kids........ Good thing your wife cheats on you !!
    your right.. no respect.

Sorry I didn't notice the promotion earlier.
    Congrats

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    So it was a poodle then
    This makes me think of the bunny scene in The Holy Grail.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

amidst the mists and coldest frosts

with stoutest wrists and loudest boasts

he thrusts his fists against the posts

and still insists he sees the ghosts

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Having just read a particular book fairly recently, I had those last two lines stuck in my head for a long time.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We had a Balloon Fundraiser for the Children's Miracle Network at the office on Friday.

There were over 750 Balloons made.

Every time I walked around a cubicle wall, I was scared I was going to run into Pennywise.....

FREAKY.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

"They all float down there!"

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Hey Merlin,
    I hear you have great looking Kids........ Good thing your wife cheats on you !!
    your right.. no respect.

Sorry I didn't notice the promotion earlier.
    Congrats
    Funny, Rich!! You know the last time I saw a mouth like yours there was a hook in it!!! LOL J/K

Tom? You sure it wasn't just a poodle dressed like a bear? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

AKC,

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    We had a Balloon Fundraiser for the Children's Miracle Network at the office on Friday.

Every time I walked around a cubicle wall, I was scared I was going to run into Pennywise.....

FREAKY.

Hahaha

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

FREAKY.

cubicles looks depressing!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At the end of the month, the Publicis cinema (so... at the bottom of my building!) will broadcast CARRIE & CHRISTINE!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Going back to school starting next week for my bachelor's in Business Management. First time since 2001. Yay. NOT looking forward to it, the most utterly boring class schedule I've ever seen. Hoping to drop out at some point, travel Europe, learn to scuba dive, buy an exotic car, go skydiving ... crap, already did all that. That sucks, no excuse to drop out.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just get it done and it'll be done!

Country
    Country Flag

“Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” - Henry Ford

“The best way out is always through.” - Robert Frost

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.' " - Muhammad Ali

I seriously was looking at motivational speeches yesterday as I'm sitting exams myself...so thought I'd post some for you.

I have one of my. Own too.."**** me , this is hard!!"
    Good luck

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Going back to school starting next week for my bachelor's in Business Management. First time since 2001. Yay. NOT looking forward to it, the most utterly boring class schedule I've ever seen. Hoping to drop out at some point, travel Europe, learn to scuba dive, buy an exotic car, go skydiving ... crap, already did all that. That sucks, no excuse to drop out.
    IMO, the more you go forward in the studies, the less your learn with the courses, but the more you learn by YOURSELF and by work placement. It's awful to say that, as the courses are expensive, but that's true.
    However it's helpful to get an interesting income :-)

So.. work hard and you'll laught at it later on!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The whole point of classes in business management is to make you do a bunch of stuff that seems boring and pointless so you can prepare yourself to make others do boring and pointless stuff. You'll be rewarded with lots of silly pieces of paper with no value other than that people think they have value so when you get old you can do all the stuff that you want to do now even though by then you'll likely be too tired to want to do any of that stuff.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 972 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 729 ... LastLast