Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 972 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 724 ... LastLast
Results 5,576 to 5,600 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I tell ya', after buying/selling/owning loads of Blu-Rays, the best one out there is still The Dark Knight. With its IMAX scenes (other movies have them too, but this is my favorite), this is the film to show off your Blu-Ray player and huge TV.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just never been able to get into the Batman and Superman movies as much as I do Marvel movies, everyone else loves them and they have everything that makes a good action flick, maybe I just don't like the DC characters as much as I like Spidey, Hulk and co.

I've upgraded my 32" tv (parents use that now) to a 40" Samsung as I found one at a great price on Amazon, did think about going for 50" for a moment but it would look totally stupid in my lounge. If I ever move into a house I would love a proper movie room which a nice big screen, though tbh ive never used my set for tv shows (it's not even setup to receive any) and only watch DVD/Blu maybe a couple of times a week main use is for gaming.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I tell ya', after buying/selling/owning loads of Blu-Rays, the best one out there is still The Dark Knight. With its IMAX scenes (other movies have them too, but this is my favorite), this is the film to show off your Blu-Ray player and huge TV.
    I didn't read what you said however I do love your new sig! BTW if that is true are you in line to inherit his collection?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Mr. RT, surely you want to watch your favorite soccer team on a large HD screen?
    Nah! F*ck that new technology. I'm quite happy with what I have...

I personally dont have a TV at home. We threw it away when all chanels turned to digital TV... and before that we didnt watch the TV for what? 2 years?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't have cable, I download everything. It's faster, there's no commercials, and certainly cheaper. Between myself, Amber, and our roommate, I am currently downloading forty-nine shows a week. lol.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I don't have cable, I download everything. It's faster, there's no commercials, and certainly cheaper. Between myself, Amber, and our roommate, I am currently downloading forty-nine shows a week. lol.
    Download or stream?, illegally?. How can it be faster than cable?, surely you just click in the program and play it on your TiVo or whatever for cable shows?.

You must have a more efficient method than know of, I gave up downloading shows as it was a pain downloading them on my pc then putting them on a flash drive to watch on the tele. Now I stream a little bit but now much as really there's only a handful of shows that are even worth watching.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I prefer live sports. The outcome is never known, and it unfolds before your very eyes.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Since 2008 I have a projector where I watch everything (sports, movies, tv shows, etc) with a size of 80' and connected to a 5.1 home theater. BUT, when I want to watch a bluray or something in the bed, got a 1080 full HD there with my PS3.

My apartment isn't too big, but in each room you'll find two or three cool electronic devices.

And I don't have cable. I got all the devices connected to the destkop computer, so I watch everything I download.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know if the Yankee's did anything F**king Amazing today in Boston?????????

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Anyone know if the Yankee's did anything F**king Amazing today in Boston?????????

Hmm...perhaps traipsed around with strip girls-hookers...completely vetted by the Secret Service.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Hmm...perhaps traipsed around with strip girls-hookers...completely vetted by the Secret Service.
    That's for after the game!!! Oh and I think Swisher and Tex are buying!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I liveon the west coast, so as soon as the show is done airing on the east coast, I'm able to download it.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Leaving work early to go watch the Tampa Bay Rays play the Angels. Woot! Woot!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Annette and I are leaving for Paris in about 34 hours

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have fun, Tim and Michael!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I wanna go, take me!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    Just never been able to get into the Batman and Superman movies as much as I do Marvel movies, everyone else loves them and they have everything that makes a good action flick, maybe I just don't like the DC characters as much as I like Spidey, Hulk and co.

I've upgraded my 32" tv (parents use that now) to a 40" Samsung as I found one at a great price on Amazon, did think about going for 50" for a moment but it would look totally stupid in my lounge. If I ever move into a house I would love a proper movie room which a nice big screen, though tbh ive never used my set for tv shows (it's not even setup to receive any) and only watch DVD/Blu maybe a couple of times a week main use is for gaming.
    I'm with you brother. Marvel all the way for me. Really looking forward to this Avengers movie

Country
    Country Flag

I was tempted to download it, then I thought naa have to see it on big screen like!.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Annette and I are leaving for Paris in about 34 hours
    Have a great time.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Tim! I'm pretty sure we will... Hope you had a great time at the game too!

Paris sounds cool (and is cool) but I'm lucky in that it's only 4-5 hours driving from where I live. I look forward to it but I'd rather get the opportunity to visit the US! Someday...

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Tim! I'm pretty sure we will... Hope you had a great time at the game too!

Paris sounds cool (and is cool) but I'm lucky in that it's only 4-5 hours driving from where I live. I look forward to it but I'd rather get the opportunity to visit the US! Someday...
    Wow. Paris is only 4-5 hour drive! My wife would (literally) kill to have Paris that close. BTW we had a blast at the game however the $12.00 beers are pretty outrageous.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am embarrassed to admit that for my entire life I have thought the Netherlands were part of Scandinavia. (Specifically, I think I was thinking of Norway.) At least I'm smart enough to know that you can't drive from Norway to Paris in 4 - 5 hours, which is why I consulted Google Maps.

Country
    Country Flag

Lots of interesting info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Wow. Paris is only 4-5 hour drive! My wife would (literally) kill to have Paris that close. BTW we had a blast at the game however the $12.00 beers are pretty outrageous.

So, would she kill to LIVE in Paris? :-)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope Bayern destroys Real Madrid today.......
    starts in a half hour!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 972 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 724 ... LastLast