Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 972 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 317 717 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The UK has a couple of aircraft carriers, but no planes to put on them until 2014. This is actually true!

..."over a few small windswept receptacles for guano." Yes, but these receptacles also have billions of gallons of oil under them.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't we have one of the worlds most advanced destroyers on the way and a nuclear sub in the area alreadd? Let's be honest, Argentina won't use military force again.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

And to quote one of my favourite films of the last ten years:

"Falklands?! FUCKING FALKLANDS?!?"
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The new album by Europe has this cover artwork....does it ring a bell?

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

1) Best. Album. cover. Ever.

2) I am taking leave all next week. Refresher, lol. My week is looking something like this:

Monday: Finally catalog all my recent Stephen King items.
    Tuesday: Start/Finish Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Wednesday: Spend the day adding more entries to the King's Short Works section.
    Thursday: Catch up on TV.
    Friday: Add entires to my Stephen king spreadsheet. All the old eBay auctions I favorited, all the notes I collected from different sources, it's time to add that to my spreadsheet.

Yay!

3) Steel Panther rocks. If anyone is a fan of 80's hair metal, their album Feel The Steel is for you. Check it out. They're a current band that sings in the hair metal style. And all the sing about is sex. Greatness.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Found a cool little website. Don't know how true the info is, but still interesting:

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Fucking love Steel Panther, Shannon! Still need to get their new album, it just sounds great. Community Property = greatest power ballad ever!

- Melike

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

YAY another Steel Panther fan! Next time you come to Vegas, I'll take you to a concert. Military members get in for free and can bring guests!

Their newer album isn't that great compared to the first one, but the first one made me a fan forever. Love Community Property! Actually, they're all good. Death To All But Metal, Asian Hooker, Eyes Of A Panther, Fat Girl, Eatin' Ain't Cheatin', Party All Day, Stripper Girl, Girl From Oklahoma ... They're all great lol

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Absolutely! They really make their music so awesome too! They don't play badly, they play great, which just makes the...colourfulness of their lyrics all the better.

- Melike

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Amber and I have been together for six months! Today is our anniversary, yay!

I don't think I've ever been with a woman for six months. Most of the time I get rid of them on date two or three!

We've spent every day together for six months, with no breaks except for a two week training session in Idaho that I had to go to. I still want to spend all of my spare time with her. She makes me so happy.

Just wanted to share!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to you. She must be very patient.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My truck I paid off two months okay broke down again yesterday. I have spent so much money over the years on this POS and now I'm debating if I'm ready to take on another payment or just shell out the money for repairs.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Shannon! On July 25th this year Annette and I will celebrate our six year Anniversary. I dated many girls in the past and I enjoyed my freedom but I'm very, very glad to be in a steady relationship right now. So I know how you feel.

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Shannon !

Michaël your Wanted Top-3 is constantly changing , how can that be ?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Crow-Man, Bio, and olverts! She is very patient, lol! The connection between her and I is very strange. We are pretty much the same person. We both think the same things, want the same things, like the same things, etc. When I first meet a woman, I subconsciously try to find things that I don't like about her, so I can easily say goodbye to them whenever I feel like it. With Amber, the only thing I can find that's even slightly negative about her is that she is too nice. LOL, and that's not really a bad thing at all, is it?

We found each other on some online dating site, and after talking for a little while we set a date for Saturday. Well, the more we talked, the more we didn't want to wait until Saturday! So, we had a PRE-date on the Thursday prior. And we have been together even since.

Mr. Ben Staad, for me, it all comes down to whether or not the next set of repairs will FIX your truck or not. If they will, then go for it. If they won't, then sell the truck for what you can and get a more reliable vehicle.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    Congratulations Shannon !

Michaël your Wanted Top-3 is constantly changing , how can that be ?
    I noticed that too, I have no idea how that happened!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Thanks Crow-Man, Bio, and olverts! She is very patient, lol! The connection between her and I is very strange. We are pretty much the same person. We both think the same things, want the same things, like the same things, etc. When I first meet a woman, I subconsciously try to find things that I don't like about her, so I can easily say goodbye to them whenever I feel like it. With Amber, the only thing I can find that's even slightly negative about her is that she is too nice. LOL, and that's not really a bad thing at all, is it?

We found each other on some online dating site, and after talking for a little while we set a date for Saturday. Well, the more we talked, the more we didn't want to wait until Saturday! So, we had a PRE-date on the Thursday prior. And we have been together even since.
    Great story Shannon! Always fun to hear an online dating story that worked. My wife and I met the same way almost 5 years ago!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Shannon and Amber! My wife and I will celebrate our 45th wedding anniversary on May 19.

John

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Shannon and Amber Cool story, makes me smile, thanks for sharing

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure where to put this, but I thought someone else here might enjoy this:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Congratulations, Shannon and Amber! My wife and I will celebrate our 45th wedding anniversary on May 19.

John
    Congrats, John!!! 32 years for me and the missus on May 10th!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Shannon, there is nothing better that having a great girl to depend on!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

10 years here on March 2nd, and then again March 16th ... we did two weddings, one for my family and friends here in the states and one for hers in Italy. I setup the entire stateside wedding by internet (and this was in the dial-up days) and telephone, as I was in Alaska and the wedding was in Massachusetts. Never saw the place or any of the stuff until I arrived a few days before! It still went off without a hitch.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Amber got me a smart phone for my birthday! I've only had a flip phone up until now. It's great! I might be a few years behind, but I've gotta say, Angry Birds is really fun, lol.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

Mr. Ben Staad, for me, it all comes down to whether or not the next set of repairs will FIX your truck or not. If they will, then go for it. If they won't, then sell the truck for what you can and get a more reliable vehicle.
    I bought a new (used) Jeep today. Hooray in regards to hopefully no more vehicle probelms for awhile however hello to 60 months of a vehicle payment . I'm very conflicted feeling right now. The plus is that this is the first time me and my wife worked as a great team at the dealership. We had a plan, a budget, and worked great together to get a deal on the vehicle nearly $4,000 below the KBB price. We also got (what I consider) full resell value for my crappy old truck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 972 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 317 717 ... LastLast