Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 972 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 713 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Big Blue is going to the Super Bowl!!!!!!
    I'm going on record right now as Giants 42, Pats 17...the Giants will k-i-l-l the Patriots to the point where I might not even watch.

I'm so sick of Boston-NY, I can't even tell you...I almost would rather have had Baltimore win then suffer the next two weeks.

I can't even get excited for these stupid Boston championship games anymore. Since 2002, I have not had to wait more than two years for another championship appearance...in fact, since 2006, there has been a gap of just one calender year.

Anyway, the Giants are for real, although SF choked just as bad as the Ravens...frankly, both the Giants and Patriots should have lost with dignity.
    See now, the "Old version" of Merlin would be all over this comment, but the "New version' is much more reserved and restrained. We shall see folks, we shall see.

Go Giants!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Haha...hey, you guys got it done...three wins on the road against the toughest teams in the NFC, and the must-win game against the Cowboys.

Manning was making some sick passes, and as much as I hate him and his entire family, I have to admit that. But, if I were a Giants fan I would be equally unconfident, since SF and the refs handed the Giants the game with the fumbles and the bad calls. So they stink too.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Haha...hey, you guys got it done...three wins on the road against the toughest teams in the NFC, and the must-win game against the Cowboys.

Manning was making some sick passes, and as much as I hate him and his entire family, I have to admit that. But, if I were a Giants fan I would be equally unconfident, since SF and the refs handed the Giants the game with the fumbles and the bad calls. So they stink too.
    Funny, I thought the Niners got most of the calls. The ball on the knee was pretty obvious and the Giants took advantage. Eli showed his mettle, moving the ball against the toughest defense in the NFC. The Giants "D" got pressure on Smith............. It should be a "nail-biter" of a Super Bowl once again!! Looking forward to it.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God's Avatar

i hate the giants. elisha manning has big ears. i had tom brady suffer for years...6th round draft pick...i put him through it all, now he is insufferable...the haircut really bothers me

Gunslinger Apprentice Shawn will become famous soon enough Shawn's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Still i think Big blue are gonna pull this one off without any hitch

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's cause his wife's not dressing him (Brady) anymore, & Eli.... The only reason he has a wife is, is.. ?? must be the money.
    Hey God if it makes you feeel better.. my wife & I were pulling for 49r's to win as well as the pats.
    Only cause I figure God has to be a west-coast kinda god... no way could you be pullin for the dark (east) side.
    You gotta admit, Pats - 49r's woulda been good.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    i hate the giants. elisha manning has big ears. i had tom brady suffer for years...6th round draft pick...i put him through it all, now he is insufferable...the haircut really bothers me

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Shawn will become famous soon enough Shawn's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hell i was pulling for the Saints im from La look where it got me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    That's cause his wife's not dressing him (Brady) anymore, & Eli.... The only reason he has a wife is, is.. ?? must be the money.
    Hey God if it makes you feeel better.. my wife & I were pulling for 49r's to win as well as the pats.
    Only cause I figure God has to be a west-coast kinda god... no way could you be pullin for the dark (east) side.
    You gotta admit, Pats - 49r's woulda been good.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post

Hey Rich?
    Spoiler:
    The Giants won and beat the error prone Niners!!!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's another piece, just waiting on the PDF proof from the printer

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can see why your friend wanted to stay on the phone when walking home, if that picture is anything to go by it will be one scary book!!

Where can I get it from?

Dave

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I can see why your friend wanted to stay on the phone when walking home, if that picture is anything to go by it will be one scary book!!

Where can I get it from?

Dave
    Haha well i am just in the process of printing 50 copies in the coming weeks and then will be selling them through this site to raise money for the Haven Foundation fund

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool, look forward to seeing how it progresses

Cheers, Dave

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

For the next two weeks Merlin1958 is matching $5 donations to our Fundraiser. Please let's make him go broke!
    Info here:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...414#post670414

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered a book from amazon that weighs over 16 pounds. It's making its way across the country on a truck, and I hope it's as awesome as I think it'll be. Will post pics when it arrives.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Tito, dibs!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    ...i am just in the process of printing 50 copies in the coming weeks and then will be selling them through this site to raise money for the Haven Foundation fund
    Maybe you should increase the print run by two copies, and then autograph and Letter them, A through ZZ.

Please put me down for copy "P".

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's an interesting though Patrick, seeing as though i hope to sell some through here (Jerome game me his thumbs up), i have asked Brian's permission to sell through the CD forum and i have quite a few friends clamouring to get a copy, i may aswell put it out there - should they be numbered 1 - 50 or lettered A - ZZ and yes i have been told by many people that i have to sign it, sigh, it might ruin the book though!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I would buy a copy! Numbered/lettered/signed would be nice but is not necessary.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Michaël, i'm hoping to price it very cheaply with the majority of the price going to the Haven Foundation fund

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd love to have one, Tom!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I did some figuring, and I have determined that I have sold a total of 37 Kindle and 16 paperback copies of the book referenced in my signature, which puts me at 53 total sales. My stated goal was to sell 10 copies, so I'm relatively happy

Amazon has a program called "KDP Select" which I would highly recommend for anyone considering self-publishing. In exchange for making the book a Kindle exclusive, I gain the ability to give away my book for 5 days every three months. In December, I "sold" 753 free copies of my book, and that had a significant impact on actual paying sales.

Interestingly, I wrote another book as a joke and to teach myself about self-publishing. The book is called "Optical Disillusionment" and it is about things that look like optical illusions, but aren't. I never had any intention of selling any copies of that book, and between July and November that's exactly what happened. In December, I signed that book up for KDP Select as well, and I gave away 222 free copies. That has turned into 30 paid Kindle downloads (as well as one five-star review) for the title. Given that I wrote it and drew the art (in MS Paint, no less) in one afternoon, it's been a pretty good return on investment.

Lesson learned: giving stuff away for free can be an excellent marketing technique.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    For the next two weeks Merlin1958 is matching $5 donations to our Fundraiser. Please let's make him go broke!
    Info here:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...414#post670414
    There has already been $80 donated that merlin has to match. Don't you want to see him broke?
    Donate and post in the "bomber" thread-make him squirm.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    ...i am just in the process of printing 50 copies in the coming weeks and then will be selling them through this site to raise money for the Haven Foundation fund
    Maybe you should increase the print run by two copies, and then autograph and Letter them, A through ZZ.

Please put me down for copy "P".
    That's an interesting though Patrick, seeing as though i hope to sell some through here (Jerome game me his thumbs up), i have asked Brian's permission to sell through the CD forum and i have quite a few friends clamouring to get a copy, i may aswell put it out there - should they be numbered 1 - 50 or lettered A - ZZ and yes i have been told by many people that i have to sign it, sigh, it might ruin the book though!
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I would buy a copy! Numbered/lettered/signed would be nice but is not necessary.
    I still want Letter P, but if you don't go that route, I want a regular copy. Either way I want you to inscribe it to me.

- - -

Thanks for sharing your self-publishing experiences, Robert Fulman. I enjoy hearing about them.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Inscribe? Are you serious lol my handwriting is about as good as a man with no arms :-)

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tom ~

I def want one (signed). Whatever else you end up doing to them is fine, But personally, I think Lettered would be pretty cool!!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 972 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 713 ... LastLast