Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 972 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 712 ... LastLast
Results 5,276 to 5,300 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I'm the opposite. I don't recall placing a bid that didn't use a snipe service in the last 5 or 6 years. To me it only makes sense to bid near the end of an auction and most of the time I am either working or sleeping when the auctions end.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

here is the website that i was looking for:
    http://www.justsnipe.com/

Regarding the highest bid, i remember that a friend of mine told me that before that eBay became what it was, there was a french auction website, whose concept was that you were ACTUALLY paying your bid. So you had to be careful.

THe same friend told me that a friend of his used to always put (on ebay) the same bid : 1000€, whatever the book was. That way he was almost certain to get any book, and it would never really go that high... and in that case, well, most of the other time it wouldnt, so it compensates... and i guess that he could afford doing so.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sniper's get your rifle's ready!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200702813649...84.m1555.l2649
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm officially offering $50 to the member who will agree to burn a 1/1 copy of "Faithful", video tape the event and forward the link to my email address.!!

Anyone? Anyone?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll do just about anything for fifty dollars. Can I call dibs on this offer?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well. Rahfa, was the first to respond, but he doesn't own a Yankee hat. I would prefer the money was donated to the Haven fund in the Arson's name (LOL), but a deal is a deal! I just want the freaking link!!! It would need to be done in "TMSG" fashion and totally "Pro-Yankees". If that is not an issue and Rahfa passes or, you have access to a NY hat. Then you got it!!! However, I want detail and commentary!! LOL CRinVa may be solicited as well.

You just gotta LOVE the Internet!!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Haha....I'm not wearing a Yankees hat (I don't have one, and am not going to buy one), but I'll try to find a Bucky Dent card from 1978 to dance over the pyre while it burns.

But, $50 isn't going to cut it. So if you're a Yankees fan who wants to see a monkey dance, you have to sweeten Merlin's pot.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Haha....I'm not wearing a Yankees hat (I don't have one, and am not going to buy one), but I'll try to find a Bucky Dent card from 1978 to dance over the pyre while it burns.

But, $50 isn't going to cut it. So if you're a Yankees fan who wants to see a monkey dance, you have to sweeten Merlin's pot.
    I'm sensing you don't have the proper "inspiration for this". Is that true? I'm looking for a "classic" video. You up for that?

As for the Bucky Dent card, that's a deal breaker. Send the card to me, do not burn it!!!! You seem confused...... LOL LOL

Monkey's are not allowed into Yankee Stadium!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope, he's gonna have the card dance over the fire, not in the fire, lol.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Nope, he's gonna have the card dance over the fire, not in the fire, lol.
    Oh, OK then. My bad!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Right...I'll hold the card over the fire while it burns and Bucky can do the happy dance (or if I can't find Bucky, some other Yankee of note).

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Right...I'll hold the card over the fire while it burns and Bucky can do the happy dance (or if I can't find Bucky, some other Yankee of note).
    Hey, I'm open to all. It's a matter of who has their "heart in it" to me. My money is out there!!! Will you sell out the Sox, or not!!! That's the question. I, of course, hope you will!!!! This will be great!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I need help...again. I have writing the winning story for Lilja's contest and am have trouble sending it. Any advice?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there an email to send it to Mr. Lilja himself?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes. Check out his website.
    In the menu, ABOUT LL => mail.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I tried that route Just checked a post on put on his site and was giving the answer to resolve it. You need to replace the "[A]" with an "@". Sent
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Blue is going to the Super Bowl!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Go Big Blue!!!!!

SB Bound!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

All the artwork for my book is completed

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay! Dibs on a piece of original art from Tito's book!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think i might keep them all though Shannon, especially this one ...

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Big Blue is going to the Super Bowl!!!!!!
    I'm going on record right now as Giants 42, Pats 17...the Giants will k-i-l-l the Patriots to the point where I might not even watch.

I'm so sick of Boston-NY, I can't even tell you...I almost would rather have had Baltimore win then suffer the next two weeks.

I can't even get excited for these stupid Boston championship games anymore. Since 2002, I have not had to wait more than two years for another championship appearance...in fact, since 2006, there has been a gap of just one calender year.

Anyway, the Giants are for real, although SF choked just as bad as the Ravens...frankly, both the Giants and Patriots should have lost with dignity.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man it seems everybody's bumping their heads today ???
    Go Pats Go !!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Go Big Blue!!!!!

SB Bound!!!!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

After Woodhead fumbled the kickoff return, I turned the Pats off. I didn't turn it back on again until after Brady had scored to put them up 23-20. That was one of the most infuriating games I have ever had to watch (worse than 4th and 2 against Indy, and worse than Super Bowl 42 because this was almost a full game of suck). As much fun as it is to call the kicker a choker, I think that the Ravens just aren't as good as everyone seems to think. The Patriots offense practically took the day off, and none of there defensive backs can cover or tackle to save their lives. The Pats turned the ball over three times, and still the Ravens looked completely inept. At the end of the game, when it really mattered, Sterling Moore made the only two good plays he's had all year.

If the Patriots can put together something approximating their normal offensive output, and if they can avoid making Eli look like the greatest QB ever (the Patriots make everyone look like the greatest QB ever), I think they'll be okay. The last two times they've played, the game has come down to last drive.

As for Boston's dominance, my kids are growing up in a world where Boston teams are totally awesome, and after growing up under different circumstances, I'm okay with that. I agree that NY can eat it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    That was one of the most infuriating games I have ever had to watch (worse than 4th and 2 against Indy, and worse than Super Bowl 42 because this was almost a full game of suck).
    As for Boston's dominance, my kids are growing up in a world where Boston teams are totally awesome, and after growing up under different circumstances, I'm okay with that. I agree that NY can eat it, though.
    I know...it was so funny...I never thought they were going to win. I was just waiting for the late Baltimore score, and I didn't even care. The Indy 2006 AFC game was the worst one for me, even more than the 2007 SB, because in that one I never saw it coming.

I almost wish I could go back to the time when I appreciated regular season victories like they mattered...now I can't be bothered to pay attention until the playoffs. I mean, I like championships and all, but come on - every team? If the Pats do win, the Red Sox will be the odd man out again - at five years!

And yes, NY can eat it. Screw that whole rotten city.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 972 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 712 ... LastLast