Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 972 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 700 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 24293

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Christine, it has been a long wait and has taken the assistance of a couple different member/collectors along the way. Won't be a complete matching set yet but almost there. I'll post details when they're in my hot little hands.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Turkey Enchiladas here, these are so wonderful, the inside is made with salsa and cream chesse with the left over turkey ( I usually use chicken), mmmm good.
    Mexican is my favorite food group. Fucking epic! I cannot wait!... to be invited to your house for dinner.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol thanks for the laughs after a long day of stupidness.

NOT fucking epic.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Fucking epic!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

There are now 238 entries in the King's Short Works section. My fingers hurt. Hopefully it won't be another few months before I add some more, lol.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very impressive, Shannon! Great job!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Good work! I plan to finally finish the proof entries this week (but that's a lot less work).

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    There are now 238 entries in the King's Short Works section. My fingers hurt. Hopefully it won't be another few months before I add some more, lol.
    You could have put on a link to the actual Pop of King articles online. You're not doing anything else right now are you?

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Patrick, you are welcome anytime, just knock.

Don't worry about the Great Dane that may remind you of Cujo when you do knock, she likes to scare the whits out of people that come to the door.
    Christine

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL That was great, Patrick!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yesterday I saw the movie Jack and Jill. Terrible, not funny at all. 1/6 beers.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

A whole beer? Wow, that's higher than my expectations, at least!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Only 1 out of six beers.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Only 1 out of six beers.

You should have gone to see "The Immortals". Now that was Fucking Epic!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Only 1 out of six beers.
    Exactly: Jack and Jill looked absolutely god awful from the poster alone, never mind the trailer! The whole film? Don't think I could be able to sit through that!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Only 1 out of six beers.
    Exactly: Jack and Jill looked absolutely god awful from the poster alone, never mind the trailer! The whole film? Don't think I could be able to sit through that!
    It must have been Mrs. Flagg's idea to go see that one.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

MRT, I was thinking about doing that, but decided against it. I would rather the info on the pages be self-contained rather than link to an outside source. Maybe when I do an index of everything I'll include a link to the website next to the name of the short work.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey shannon, i think you did wonderful work on the catalog. Oh, i accidentally deleted it all. Do you think you could repost it?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Hey shannon, i think you did wonderful work on the catalog. Oh, i accidentally deleted it all. Do you think you could repost it?
    It would have been brilliant if we could have hidden all the entries for a day. So evil.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

i think he might cry if we did that.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, thanks and HA so evil. Wouldn't cry though, I'd find my way to Lettiland and cut me up some Bricesteaks.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How do I change my name above my Avatar?

I think it's time, now that everybody knows me as "AKC", that I make the change officially.....

AvidKingCollector

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post
    How do I change my name above my Avatar?

I think it's time, now that everybody knows me as "AKC", that I make the change officially.....

AvidKingCollector
    You can't change it, no more than you can change your screen name. Only I (and Patrick, Hannah, Michael and God) can do that. At one time "Gold Members" could change their user title by earning Beam Bucks, but we don't do that anymore.
    You can request a one-time name change.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am requesting a One-Time Screen Name Change.....

Formally: avidkingcollector

Now: AKC

Thanks to SHANNON for giving me this name several, several months ago.....

AKC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post
    I am requesting a One-Time Screen Name Change.....

Formally: avidkingcollector

Now: AKC

Thanks to SHANNON for giving me this name several, several months ago.....

AKC
    Make an official request in the
    One time name change--titles are by post count
    thread and your wish will be granted.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Much like the investments I made in my VCR and digital clock radio, TDT.org provides me many technical functions that I have no real idea how to access.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 972 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 700 ... LastLast