Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 972 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 677 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 24294

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I envy you, Bob! Also (my curiosity as a collector), did you read it in a proof of the anthology? I haven't seen one of those yet.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have an interview in washington DC at the NRL, which I believe is near the Ronald Reagon airport. Anyway, Im not familiar with the area and if anyone has any good tips on anything DC related...I will take it into consideration.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Fellow dog lovers will understand: My baby Bella went into surgery this morning to have pins put in her foot joint (sorry dont know the tech terms). She didn't break her leg but tore all the ligaments (which, according to my vet, is worse - takes longer to heal). Anyway I've been a basket case all day waiting to hear how the surgery went and if she is ok. Just got the call and the surgery went great and she's doing well and is alert. Very relieved. Here she is before the surgery looking rather grim..

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to hear the prognosis is good.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck to Bella in her healing process. Tearing ligaments can be nasty, but I'm glad everything seemed to go okay. Keep us updated. Maybe give her some nice gentle belly rubs from a fellow dog lover

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

She loves her Belly Rubs! Vet said it will take eight months or more to fully heal. Will be a lot of babysitting I think 'cause she is usually pretty hyper but is supposed to stay off of it as much as possible.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to hear she'll be okay.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Best wishes to Bella, Nadine!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great to see your Dog is doing fine Nadine, my girlfriend keeps trying to call my dog Bella (her name is Annabel) but with the Twilight references it makes me cringe!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just checking to see if my new avatar works...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks good.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Just checking to see if my new avatar works...
    Fine, but you do realize one ear is running toward the other right? J/K LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

A little background: this is a drawing my nine-year-old son did of the character Robert Fulman from a book I wrote (see below), and I think he did a good job capturing his menacing nature. No offense taken, I just wanted to provide some context.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand the "reputation comments." I sometimes see at the top of the page that I have "notifications." When I click on that I see comments members have left regarding a post I have made. But I can't tell who made the comment. Most are pretty nice and thoughtful and I would like to respond but I don't know to whom to respond or how. What's up with this?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Beneath each persons post count is a six pointed star. If a persons likes a particular post that was made, they can click on the star and provide a positive comment (I have the negative comment turned off for all but staff). The comment is designed to be anonymous-that way it doesn't become a mutual admiration society. Under the user titles is the cumulative total of reputation-shown by green bars. The most I have seen so far is one person with 4 bars. If you hover over the bars, there are cute statements-yours says "carlosdetweiller will become famous soon enough"

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I'm beginning to understand. My next question is "Why?"

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Because it's different and enjoyable. There really is no down side (if a staff member leaves a negative comment, it can not be anonymous). If a member doesn't want to use it, they don't have to.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

(I have the negative comment turned off for all but staff).

Wooohooo. We can give negative comments to the staff. Fill yer boots.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    To all our members who are in the path of Hurricane Irene:

DUCK!!

Best of luck!

John
    OK!......

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

posted this in my art folder... but nobody looks there... I recently had a photo I took and edited of my sister's champion collie used for a magazine cover...
    (note: this dog went to westminister a couple of years ago and was listed in the top ten collies in the nation 8 years in a row)
    here is the original picture I took...

and here is the edited version I did that was used for the Magazine cover (all the back ground was digtal air brushed from scratch and I did some minor air brush edits on the dog too):

BTW - the dog's registered name is "Simply Out Of The Blue" - hence the photo's edit... though she went by the name Harley

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    If a member doesn't want to use it, they don't have to.
    But use it how, exactly? Are we to discount or put very little credence to a post by someone with only one or two green bars? Are we to accept as unwavering truth a post by someone with four or more green bars? Exactly how am I to use these ratings when reading through a thread?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

and just because I'm really bored today... here is my latest car show art shot I did last night:

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DANISH COLLECTOR : your mailbox is full :-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    But use it how, exactly? Are we to discount or put very little credence to a post by someone with only one or two green bars? Are we to accept as unwavering truth a post by someone with four or more green bars? Exactly how am I to use these ratings when reading through a thread?
    I've been ignoring them. I don't know what they are, how they are generated, or what they signify.

John

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I don't think you'd use it, as much as be complimented that somebody liked and rated a post you've made.

I could take or leave it, but I guess it's nice to hear that somebody thought I made some legit point....kind of like a 'helpful' vote on Amazon. Somebody liked it, even if you'll never know who!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 972 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 677 ... LastLast