Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 972 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 665 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 24293

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Simply beautiful! A great work, Jerome!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Awesome! You win the "Husband of the Year" award, for sure.
    you're making the rest of us schlubs look bad by comparison

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    You keep it in your pocket??

John
    only when I don't have it out playing with it.
    I keep mine in a popcorn box.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    You keep it in your pocket??

John
    only when I don't have it out playing with it.
    I keep mine in a popcorn box.
    remind me not to go to the movies with ya.
    at least, if we do... I get my OWN popcorn...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Went to the movies today and saw "Cowboys and Aliens". They actually had an idea to make it work and I enjoyed the Western aspect of it greatly but it's another movie that is too 'Spielbergish'. Several recent movies have the Aliens snatch people and what should have been a deadly situation results in
    Spoiler:
    people held by the Aliens in "suspended-(literally) animation". Only to be rescued by humans overcoming insurmountable odds.
    At least in this movie violence actually results in casualties-one can only suspend disbelief to a point without laughing.
    All in all great cinematography, stunning Western scenery with good CGI effects and a tolerable script. I give it 3.5 beers on the RFSRS (Randall Flagg Six Pack Rating System).

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Off to Boy Scout camp tomorrow for a week with my boys. My wife is really looking forward to her week off!

http://katahdinareabsa.org/content/4023/Camp_Roosevelt/

I hope it doesn't rain. I need some clean campfire jokes please.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a GodFather!!!!!

My Goddaugher was born yesterday. It's the daughter of my best friend, and the fact that he choose me as the Godfather was one of the best moments in my life. Two friends choosed me as their wedding witnesses, and now I have a Goddaugher.

I'm gonna meet her today!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Congrats! Babies are wonderful!
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I'm a GodFather!!!!!

My Goddaugher was born yesterday. It's the daughter of my best friend, and the fact that he choose me as the Godfather was one of the best moments in my life. Two friends choosed me as their wedding witnesses, and now I have a Goddaugher.

That shows a great deal of respect for you. Congratulations.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Ari! A noteworthy happening!

John

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Went to the movies today and saw "Cowboys and Aliens". They actually had an idea to make it work and I enjoyed the Western aspect of it greatly but it's another movie that is too 'Spielbergish'. Several recent movies have the Aliens snatch people and what should have been a deadly situation results in
    Spoiler:
    people held by the Aliens in "suspended-(literally) animation". Only to be rescued by humans overcoming insurmountable odds.
    At least in this movie violence actually results in casualties-one can only suspend disbelief to a point without laughing.
    All in all great cinematography, stunning Western scenery with good CGI effects and a tolerable script. I give it 3.5 beers on the RFSRS (Randall Flagg Six Pack Rating System).
    I was gonna watch it anyways but thanks for the heads up.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Ari, the being the Godfather is a great responsibility, and it means that you are truly trusted.

different_seasons, found a website with boy scout-related clean jokes and stories:
    http://www.boyscouttrail.com/alljokes.asp
    http://www.boyscouttrail.com/cub-sco...ut-stories.asp

And while searching, I found a joke that I liked that I wanted to share with you all:

The Atheist Hunter
    There is an atheist hunter who is married to a Christian woman, and every Sunday when his wife went to church, he would go hunting. Well one Sunday when he was hunting, he was charged by a grizzly bear. He then started praying to God, "Dear God, I'm not a Christian and I dont want to be, but please oh please let this bear be a Christian!". Then, all of a sudden, the bear stopped charging, folded its hands in prayer and said, "Dear God, I want to thank you for this meal I am about to receive".

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Ari !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Ari! I'm a godfather too (though not even one iota religious, but they knew before they asked me! I'm sure there's a catholic rule against that somewhere, but what the hell ...), spent the day today w/my godson since he's heading back to the states tomorrow, end of his summer vacation. We went to the movies and saw both Thor (pretty good) and Captain America (really good); first time I've been to a theater in over 3 years!

Met fellow member Thomas (tomi_cc16) last week, he stopped by to pick up the entire DT S/L series that he had mailed to me here. Had a nice conversation and showed off my paltry collection (compared to his anyway!), and he wasn't a crazed King lunatic, which is always a bonus (Hey Thomas!). Will be seeing him again soon, as I have several copies of Knowing Darkness also coming in for him (only $7.84 to ship here Media Mail!).

Last, we finally have our moving date for Colorado Springs. Movers will be here to pack everything up on 26 & 29 Aug, then we fly out of Frankfurt on 1 Sep. Will spend a week in Massachusetts visiting relatives, then head to C Springs on the 8th. Scared to death and can't sleep, but really looking forward to it. Only problem is going to be if those Knowing Darknesses don't show up before I close out my P.O. Box and have all my mail forwarded!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice to hear from you again, George, and great to hear that things are coming along as they should.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Could be better Michaël, I could have a job (still have that offer letter and still waiting on award of contract) but all in all it's going to be okay. Past week has been crazy since we made the final decision and got the ball rolling on reservations and such. But hell, I'm going to be saving around $1K a month just on rent a utilities (more than that when (not if, in my opinion) the fed defaults and the dollar plummets versus the euro), that alone make it worth moving. Just really hate to leave Europe; don't love Germany so much as other places, but I love European living. Going to take some reacclimation time to get used to life in the U.S. again; it's just not the same there. Now I've got 4 weeks of stress to look forward too packing up for the move, then a couple getting settled down after we get there. Before you know it it'll be Christmas and Santa will be bring me my lettered The Passage (Ho! Ho! Ho ! Ho! Ho!).
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Oops, I assumed that the decision to actually move implied that you got the job. Let us know how it turns out.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I'm a GodFather!!!!!

Well then, big time Congrats are in order!!! Way to go, dude!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is there anyone here, that can read RUSSIAN ? I just need to know what is on a poster (not related to Stephen King)

Thanks in advance
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Herbert -

I know a little tiny bit from 10+ years ago, and have a russian dictionary handy ... I can give it a shot if you'd like. Odds aren't very good (at all), but I can try.

George

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Is there anyone here, that can read RUSSIAN ? I just need to know what is on a poster (not related to Stephen King)

Thanks in advance
    Contact Jean (Forum Manager here a tdt.org) He is from Russia.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all! I MET HER YESTERDAY!!! SHE's a little cute thing! On monday she'll be home and I'll see her again
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Breezy

Felicidades compa!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Gracias, maestro!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Signs that you are a KINg collector:
    -you complain about the $100 you just spent at the emergency room knowing that could have went towards a limited KING book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 972 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 665 ... LastLast