Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 430 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 403 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,825 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Many thanks, El Jefe!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Such love. I feel right at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    He did it on purpose!!!

Sneaky fucker!

Traveler Desdenova will become famous soon enough Desdenova's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hello all, I just started my winter ritual of listening to the audiobooks of The Dark Tower series, found you all on here and thought I would join up.

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    First read The Drawing of the Three, not realizing it was part of a series, I was young. Found The Gunslinger by accident a year or two later, and subsequently re-read them all every time a new book was released.
    Who is your favorite character?
    Roland
    What is your favorite book?
    The Gunslinger
    How old are you?
    Where are you from?
    All over, currently Washington DC area
    do you have a nickname?
    No
    how did you find this site?
    Random google searches looking for more and more DT info

Thanks

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Desdenova, eternal light!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Relaxed

Thankee Sai, and don't forget my dog, lolz… I've come to the right place.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Welcome aboard!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Desdenova! You've found the best SK site on the Web! Please feel free to post often.

John

My Mood
    Relaxed

Thanks all, been browsing around and reading a lot of the threads. Some interesting conversations among them. I look forward to joining in on some of them without being too far behind.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a Long Walk but we won't leave you behind.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!... and watch out for falling rocks!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!... and watch out for falling rocks!

And "Deer Crossings"!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Ice on bridges?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Watch for prisoners posing as hitch hikers? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

John F. Kennedy PandaB71 will become famous soon enough PandaB71's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

*Stands up* Hi, my name is Amanda and I am addicted to the Dark Tower... I am in the right place right?

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    Actually, I first stumbled upon it by accident. I was walking to the store and found a coverless book next to a dumpster. I cannot abide the waste of any kind of book. I picked it up and took it with me. I almost didn't read it because of the title. (I despise westerns for some reason) But of course I read it and have been hooked on it ever since.

Who is your favorite character?

It's a toss up and it is mood dependant. Most of the time it's Roland But occasionally it's Jake.

What is your favorite book?

Of the series? The 4th one <Wizard and Glass> Of Stephen King? The Talisman Of other Authors? Either American Gods by Neil Gaiman or Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

How old are you?

32 years

Where are you from?

I currently live in Moore, Oklahoma but I was born in New York, raised in Florida.

do you have a nickname?

Panda or Red (which I secretly prefer)

how did you find this site?

You know.. I am not really sure how I found it... I am just glad I did.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Amanda Panda!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Red! Please feel free to post often!

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Panda!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Panda, glad to have you here! Where in Florida did you grow up?
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Country
    Country Flag

First off, thanks for the wonderfully warm welcome. I grew up in a smaller town near Pensacola called Milton.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PandaB71 View Post
    First off, thanks for the wonderfully warm welcome. I grew up in a smaller town near Pensacola called Milton.
    Excellent, glad to have you on the site! Bet you miss Florida sometimes in the Winter.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME! Lurking Panda

Lurking Panda-Hidden Dragon.

Country
    Country Flag

Actually, I am more of what people call a snow bunny. I hate hot weather. I love the snow, and here in Oklahoma we don't get near enough.

Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME! Lurking Panda

Lurking Panda-Hidden Dragon.
    I am only lurking until I find that darn coffee that seems to keep disappearing from my cup. *Someone* keeps drinking it, and when I find them there will be hell to pay!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 430 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 403 ... LastLast