Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 430 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 401 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,775 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yay, welcome, Vee! Enjoy all the site has to offer!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Vee!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've just spent the past week having a good look at the photographs of the SK collections on here...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia Peabody Emerson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Hey was that a fleeting Brice shaped shadow I just missed? Welcome back!
    Thank you! Unfortunately not fully back. Good to see you again though.

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Tried Tapatalk!? What is tapatalk?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Love you Amanda! Unfortunately I have no internet at home. I got a free hour today and I might be able to from the library sometimes. It's internet isn't reliable though and my phone won't let me log in.
    It is fantastic to see you lovely ladysai! I've actually lost track of how long we've known each other now. It seems like ages. Miss you!
    It has been ages!
    Quite the long strange trip, eh?

Miss you, too!
    *huggles*
    *huggles* A long strange trip indeed fair lady. Even more apropos dead lyrics: All the years combine; they melt into a dream.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Along the Path of the Beam DanaR will become famous soon enough DanaR's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    I've just spent the past week having a good look at the photographs of the SK collections on here...
    I know, right? I jumped back into collecting after taking a few years off, and it's so addictive.
    "My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger."

Traveler rockthecasbah will become famous soon enough

Of all the books in the world, I've only collected/bought/stored TDT series. I feel like I have some good investment of my life waiting for the series to finish. After III I was left waiting for 6 years before the Blaine situation was ended. And again, 6 more years for V. V-VII were written in one big push by King.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, that was a "journey" for sure!!! I envy the folks now a days that can read the entire series without waiting.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Along the Path of the Beam DanaR will become famous soon enough DanaR's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I've read somewhere that King jokingly wondered who would take longer to finish their series, he or Jean M. Auel.
    "My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger."

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by rockthecasbah View Post
    Of all the books in the world, I've only collected/bought/stored TDT series. I feel like I have some good investment of my life waiting for the series to finish. After III I was left waiting for 6 years before the Blaine situation was ended. And again, 6 more years for V. V-VII were written in one big push by King.
    When I finished book three, I almost threw it across the room! And the what seemed like a never-ending wait.

John

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!

New faces!

Welcome!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, DTIII was a cliffhanger in the WORST way and no way of knowing at the time when/if we'd ever have the rest of the Blaine story! Ugh, that was a rough 6 years!

Welcome to the new folk!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I waited about 23 years.

I was Bill's bitch the whole time.

Along the Path of the Beam Wicked will become famous soon enough Wicked's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Wow!!

New faces!

Welcome!!!
    Thank you
    “Beyond the reach of human rage..A drop of hell, a touch of strange ...” ― Stephen King, The Gunslinger

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

A mustang lover, eh Wicked?

Traveler Sergioms will become famous soon enough

Hi buddies, I' the new guy!, here I go....

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

Reading other SK book, and I love the serie!

Who is your favorite character?

Roland, my fav character in all SK catalogue I think...

What is your favorite book?

the third one!, the Waste Lands, it's in my top five of SK books. Others book I love are The Shinning, It, Pet Cementary and Salem's Lot!

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Santiago, Chile!!, champion of america!

do you have a nickname?

just call me Sergioms

how did you find this site?

seaching forums about ST in google...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler Clarice Elfling will become famous soon enough Clarice Elfling will become famous soon enough Clarice Elfling's Avatar

Hello. Making posts to ask my Secret Santa what they want.

Traveler Clarice Elfling will become famous soon enough Clarice Elfling will become famous soon enough Clarice Elfling's Avatar

My last guests weren't happy with their gifts of lotion.

Precious didn't like them either.

Maybe some moth hatchlings.

or some Fava Beans.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Clarice Elfling View Post
    or some Fava Beans.
    With a nice Chianti.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Clarice Elfling View Post
    or some Fava Beans.

Please move to the back of your cell, Dr. Lecter!!! LOL LOL

What, now we have a semi-psychotic Santa on our hands?????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey!! That's my mom in your AV!!!

Welcome you two folks.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Hey!! That's my mom in your AV!!!
    LOL WTF are you on about, Jon? LOL You crack me up sometimes!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 430 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 401 ... LastLast