Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 430 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 ... LastLast
Results 7,376 to 7,400 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Virus, ole mahfah, welcome back!!

wait a second before you restart flooding the boards: there may be a multiple accounts controversy, I'll ask those wiser than me what should be done

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Imo if he continues to not use the old account there are no multiple accounts.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very much Christine and Jean!

Much obliged Jean. I figured that might be the case. However, I e-mailed for help about resetting TRV password and did not receive a reply (though I could have been more patient). I will comply with whatever they see fit. Preferably, I would like to keep this account now that I went through the process of setting it up (merging my post count would be icing on the cake. But I am not that greedy to care much about it).

Brilliant point Brice

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back!

I don't think merging post counts is likely, but well then here post counts aren't accurate. I mean if mine showed my off topic posts too it would just be ridiculous. Oh, wait! It still is. I just took a couple months off and I still think it's the highest.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks bud

Lol, well I had to try at least. Your count is quite impressive sir!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

impressive or obsessive...one of the two LOL

I'm glad to help when I can.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Haha, sometimes they're one in the same.

One last question then: How do I edit my signature? Mine was the same forever as TRV and I can't find the place to make one now.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stebbins, it's in settings under edit signature, on the left side of the screen.
    Christine

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello Everyone,

I am joining this wonderful website to learn, and get help rebuilding my "IT" collection. All of my collection including the recent 25th anniversary release was destroyed in the recent storms. While I have used eBay for a few items in the past I am afraid of going after the bigger ticket items without some backup. I want to thank you all in advance for the help you might provide in my journey to rebuild my collection.

How did you discover "IT"? My ex was really the Stephen King fan, and when I went to purchase "IT" the day it was released for her I also bought a copy for myself. Ever since then I have slowly collected anything related to "IT"

Who is your favorite character? Pennywise

What is your favorite book? "IT"

How old are you? 46

Where are you from? NJ

do you have a nickname? Herm

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I am joining this wonderful website to learn, and get help rebuilding my "IT" collection. All of my collection including the recent 25th anniversary release was destroyed in the recent storms. While I have used eBay for a few items in the past I am afraid of going after the bigger ticket items without some backup. I want to thank you all in advance for the help you might provide in my journey to rebuild my collection.

How did you discover "IT"? My ex was really the Stephen King fan, and when I went to purchase "IT" the day it was released for her I also bought a copy for myself. Ever since then I have slowly collected anything related to "IT"

Who is your favorite character? Pennywise

What is your favorite book? "IT"

How old are you? 46

Where are you from? NJ

do you have a nickname? Herm
    WELCOME!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome! Nice to have you here.

I am very sorry to hear about your collection. I discovered "It" through the movie actually. I borrowed my Aunt's first edition and tried to read it as a kid, and didn't complete the task till a couple years ago, but couldn't read past the first chapter. However, the movie scared me when I was 11 and made me not want to go in the shower for a summer from that one scene with Eddie haha. The movie is laughable now (and parts were even back then), but I still love it.

Glad to have another SK fan here Herm!

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

It is still my very favorite SK novel. Except perhaps for The Waste Lands. Have you tried the Dark Tower series, Coulrophobia? Or, for that matter, have you read The Stand?

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default a classic funny for It trivia fans

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I thank you all for the Welcome. I purchased the duel VHS when it was released, and I watched that on Halloween every year since. There was one glitch one year when my son was old enough to realize he did not like evil clowns and tossed my copy of the movie. I will admit I have only ever read the novel "IT", but I have listened to almost all the rest on audiobook at least once (I am a fan of Old Time Radio horror). The first audiobook I owned was 6 audio cassettes of Stephen King's stories from his anthology NIGHT SHIFT it was at that time an exclusive through Waldentapes/Waldenbooks. That Pennywise video is like catching a glimpse if Sheldon Copper was Pennywise. lol

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, the background trivia, of course, is that "Robot Chicken" actor/producer Seth Green once played young Richie.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Well, the background trivia, of course, is that "Robot Chicken" actor/producer Seth Green once played young Richie.

One of the many reasons I love the flick!

Also, I would never guess that Pennywise is the same guy who played the head hotel prick in Home Alone.

*Edit: That's Home Alone 2; Lost in New York. Which was by far my favorite one (which is why I refer to it just as HA)

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stebbins View Post
    ... guy who played the head hotel prick in Home Alone. ...
    :facepalm: Plus a few other roles, you know, over the decades... lol

One time when we were watching Clue, I mentioned how much I've always liked Tim Curry, and my friend said "Do what?! I don't know who that guy is, but he don't look like Jim Carrey!" :facepalm:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome David and Herm. Please feel free to post often!

John

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very much I look forward to learning, and collecting. Have a great day.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

My memory sucks, but I recall getting catalogs from Donald M Grant and a place called The Time Tunnel (maybe in Jersey?) and buying a 1st edition DTII. I think this was in 1985. After I bought that from Grant, they told me they still had 1st editions of the DTI that they were selling for $100. Well, at the time, I thought there is no way I am ever spending $100 on a book. Yeah, right. Since then I have accumulated S/L of many King books and paid well over $100 for all of them. But, it's a great hobby and I love my collection.

Who is your favorite character?

I always liked Roland, but am a big Eddie fan as well. He is definitely a close second.

What is your favorite book?

Can't really pick just one. All the Dark Tower are favorites. My recent favorite is 11/22/63.

How old are you?

Turning 46 in about a month.

Where are you from?

Cuba, New York

Do you have a nickname?

Nope, not really. Name is Anthony and I go by Tony.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default ANNIE

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stebbins View Post
    ... guy who played the head hotel prick in Home Alone. ...
    :facepalm: Plus a few other roles, you know, over the decades... lol

One time when we were watching Clue, I mentioned how much I've always liked Tim Curry, and my friend said "Do what?! I don't know who that guy is, but he don't look like Jim Carrey!" :facepalm:
    and don't forget the classic movie....ANNIE that he played the bad guy in. He did a great job with that role!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Tony! Please post often.

Don't forget to check out the Calvin's Corner threads and post pictures of your collection. We'd love to see it!

John

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the welcomes. I will try to get pics of my collection posted. I am not the most internet savvy person, so it may take a bit. What's the best way to get my pics on here?

Tony

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 430 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 ... LastLast