Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 430 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 345 395 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,375 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

John F. Kennedy greenhorn1 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hey everyone. A new member here. These days art collecting is my primary hobby (primarily lowbrow/pop surrealism type stuff but I've got some fantasy art and a few Dark Tower pieces as well) but prior to that I had an interest in limited edition king stuff although at this point most of the small collection I had has been sold off to fund my art addiction. My favorite king stories are The Long Walk, DT series (especially IV), and The Mist.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

welcome all,
    Im pretty new myself so welcome to me too

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Greenhorn1! Welcome!

John

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Greenhorn1, Welcome to The Dark Tower!

This thread might be interesting to you, I know I would like to see some of your DT related artwork there. http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ook-Art/page20
    Christine

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Greenhorn!!!!

You mentioned "Palavercon" in one of your posts. Were you a member of the old TDT.Net?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, one and all!

John F. Kennedy greenhorn1 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Welcome, Greenhorn!!!!

You mentioned "Palavercon" in one of your posts. Were you a member of the old TDT.Net?
    Yes I was. Probably not a very frequent contributor but I did visit on occasion.

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi

I am a long time book collector and Dark Tower fanatic. I first read the Gunslinger in the Eighties when it came out as a TPB and was hooked. I now have a matching set of 1-7 (#259). I also collect Edgar Rice Burroughs, Robert E Howard, Neil Gaiman and other authors. I am looking forward to exploring this site

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, erxbooks! Please feel free to post often!

John

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome erxbooks!!!
    Christine

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by erxbooks View Post
    Hi

I am a long time book collector and Dark Tower fanatic. I first read the Gunslinger in the Eighties when it came out as a TPB and was hooked. I now have a matching set of 1-7 (#259). I also collect Edgar Rice Burroughs, Robert E Howard, Neil Gaiman and other authors. I am looking forward to exploring this site
    WELCOME!!!!!! Full member priviledges open up to you upon 5 posts!!!!

Have Fun!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Default Introduction (finally in the right spot!)...

I kind of misplaced my introduction in response to a thread in Calvin's Corner, so thought I'd remedy that by reposting it here, in the correct and appropriate spot...

I've been a King fan since the mid/late-'70s, but fell away from being a Constant Reader sometime around the mid-'90s after a few too many disappointments, then waded back in for a short while with THE GREEN MILE and BAG OF BONES...then had my interest in King's work fully ignited again with UNDER THE DOME and, especially, 11/22/63 (got the signed limiteds of both of those, in fact). They both brought back that familiar buzz I used to get Back in the Day reading King's now classic work. I'm really looking forward to DR. SLEEP and JOYLAND, and it's great to once again look forward to King's work...it's a feeling I missed for far too long.

Traveler Rapsu is on a distinguished road

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

Ihad been reading sai King for a moment already, even if I was young.

Who is your favorite charcter?

do you really need to ask?

What is your favorite book?

Wizard and Glass. It has the best story within itself, even if it is the most-gone-through-one. As a text, gunslinger is the best text sai King ever wrote, and I guess, after he quit drinking, it will not ever get to that level anymore...

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Finland

do you have a nickname?

Rapsu

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome RC and Rapsu.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Welcome!! Make yourselves at home!!

Traveler SaiHudson is on a distinguished road SaiHudson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower? My Ex-Husband

Who is your favorite charcter? Jake

What is your favorite book? The Gunslinger

How old are you? 24

Where are you from? Norfolk VA

do you have a nickname? Kate, Fake GF, Shorty, Spazzy

Hi hi i'm back again.

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome RC, Rapsu, and SaiHudson!!!
    Christine

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Welcome RC and Rapsu.
    ^ What he said!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pardon me for "Hi-jacking" the thread for a moment, but if any of you newcomers are looking to supplement your collections (cheap) and help a great cause well, check this out!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...111#post749111

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming, Thank you for this PSA!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SaiHudson View Post
    How did you discover the Dark Tower? My Ex-Husband

Who is your favorite charcter? Jake

What is your favorite book? The Gunslinger

How old are you? 24

Where are you from? Norfolk VA

do you have a nickname? Kate, Fake GF, Shorty, Spazzy

Hi hi i'm back again.

I lived in the Hampton Roads area (all over) for about a dozen years.

Welcome!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome aboard all new members.

Gunslinger Apprentice noal will become famous soon enough noal will become famous soon enough noal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome everyone, you'll be hard pressed to find a more friendly site on the whole interweb!
    They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they did.

Red Cloud

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by noal View Post
    Welcome everyone, you'll be hard pressed to find a more friendly site on the whole interweb!
    Well said, my friend!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Allow me to re-introduce myself:

How did you discover the Dark Tower? Next door neighbor introduced me to it at twelve

Who is your favorite charcter? Eddie/Roland

What is your favorite book? II, IV, and VII

How old are you? 22

Where are you from? New Lenox IL

do you have a nickname? D; David France; Spliff

Hi again everyone. I could not remember the password to access my old account, The Road Virus, so I created this one. I was also Penneywise (not a typo this time- cut me some slack though, I made it when I was twelve) on TDT.net. Kind of bummed to start over in post count but I guess it just means I'll have to starting swinging by more often. Plus, now I have my favorite character as a username

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back David!!
    Christine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 430 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 345 395 ... LastLast