Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 430 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,775 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Traveler Ake, Ake! will become famous soon enough Ake, Ake!'s Avatar

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. As late as I was to the game I thought any form for TDT would be a ghost town. So glad to see that's not the case.

Gunslinger Apprentice Amber is on a distinguished road Amber's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

welcome yall

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome everyone!
    In Digitized Remorse

John F. Kennedy KatetOfNineteen will become famous soon enough KatetOfNineteen's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello guys and gals, my name is Nathan. I'm 25 year old single father of two boys(ages 5 and 3). Currently a semester from finishing my Associates Degree and transferring to a University to finish my Bachelors. I had a friend offer me a deal I couldn't refuse(4500 free kindle books) so I got a Paperwhite and the second novel I read was the Gunslinger. I've blown through the series and am almost finished with the last book. My favorite book overall is The Drawing of the Three with The Dark Tower and Wolves of the Calla tied for a close second. Drawing really sucked me into the series. Eddie is my favorite character and you can imagine my reaction in book 7(bawled like a little girl). Roland and Jake are close second though. I'm in the not so huge city of Manhattan, Kansas and probably relocating to the Southeast of the U.S. in a few years. I'm pumped to be a part of this site and make some Dark Tower friends. People sometimes get weirded out because I talk about it so much.

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME.. . You are among friends... Just watch out for Stroppy... He is a little shady... Lol j/k
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

We are well met.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    WELCOME.. . You are among friends... Just watch out for Stroppy... He is a little shady... Lol j/k
    I would resent that remark if it wasn't true.

Welcome Nathan!!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Nathan! Don't neglect The Wind Through the Keyhole (either book 8 or 4.5, depending on how you want to list the DT books). If you like Wizard and Glass, I'm sure you'll like Wind.

Please feel free to post often!

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome All!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Gunslinger Apprentice BountyHunter is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone

I'm only on the second book, but am loving the series so far. Can't wait to get to the stuff where King starts tying in to his other works (most of which I have read long ago).

Hadn't even finished The Gunslinger and knew I was hooked. I have Books 3 to 8 on order as well as the prequel comics. It's gonna be a fun journey.

John F. Kennedy KatetOfNineteen will become famous soon enough KatetOfNineteen's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thankee sais, may we all be well met. I haven't picked up Wind Through the Keyhole yet. It wasn't one of my free books haha. I'll be buying it soon. I've been expanding my Stephen King physical collection since starting The Dark Tower series. I'm reading Insomnia now, and will probably read Wind afterward, or Salem's Lot then Wind.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by KatetOfNineteen View Post
    Thankee sais, may we all be well met. I haven't picked up Wind Through the Keyhole yet. It wasn't one of my free books haha. I'll be buying it soon. I've been expanding my Stephen King physical collection since starting The Dark Tower series. I'm reading Insomnia now, and will probably read Wind afterward, or Salem's Lot then Wind.
    I recently procured (well, it ain't been delivered yet, but it will) a signed copy of TWTTKH for my collection. That means I have an unsigned AE for spare. You can have it for cost ($125.00?) if you doante that amount (verified) to the Haven Fund raiser. I'll pay the s/h (in the U.S.) as a bonus and you get 10 entries into the Grand Prize giveaway. How's that for a deal??????

You can look at my collection thread for pics of it. One thing though, I smoke if that is a problem. If you are interested PM me. Payments can also be made if you prefer.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler worldwally10 is on a distinguished road

Brand new here. Just poking around.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I recently procured (well, it ain't been delivered yet, but it will) a signed copy of TWTTKH for my collection. That means I have an unsigned AE for spare. You can have it for cost ($125.00?) if you doante that amount (verified) to the Haven Fund raiser. I'll pay the s/h (in the U.S.) as a bonus and you get 10 entries into the Grand Prize giveaway. How's that for a deal??????

You can look at my collection thread for pics of it. One thing though, I smoke if that is a problem. If you are interested PM me. Payments can also be made if you prefer.
    I'm a single father of two little boys and a full time college student. All my money goes to my truck, bills and kiddos. Sorry I'm too strapped for cash.

For those confused my screen name is Ka-tet Of Nineteen. I realized it looks like Kate and I feel really dumb hahaha.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by KatetOfNineteen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I'm a single father of two little boys and a full time college student. All my money goes to my truck, bills and kiddos. Sorry I'm too strapped for cash.

For those confused my screen name is Ka-tet Of Nineteen. I realized it looks like Kate and I feel really dumb hahaha.
    Oops, my bad!! Please forgive me!! We have until 5/19/14 to settle up and payments are more than acceptable, I'd really like to be able to hook you up if I can and help the HF as well. I'll even lay out the funds for you if you commit. Otherwise, it's a HF auction item!!! PM me!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by worldwally10 View Post
    Brand new here. Just poking around.
    Welcome!

Say, your name wouldn't be referencing the town of Wallingford, Connecticut by chance would it?
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Traveler mattFoley is on a distinguished road mattFoley's Avatar

Hi, all...checking in:

Who is your favorite character? Blaine the Mono...I felt a surprising amount of sympathy for Blaine, a fact that until this very moment did not concern me. Now, however...

What is your favorite book? The Drawing of the Three...loved the book and got it signed by SK when I was in high school.

How old are you? 42

Where are you from? Seattle, WA...in a van down by the river.

Found the site on accident through another search, but happy to be here!

--
    mF

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi.

Welcome!

You wouldn't be a Seahawks fan, would you?

Seahawks fan since '76 here. I love Blaine too!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler mattFoley is on a distinguished road mattFoley's Avatar

Hi, Jon...unfortunately no. I'm a relatively recent transplant and Steelers fan. Great time to be a Seattle fan, though. If it helps, I really enjoyed the last time they went to the Super Bowl.*

--
    mF

*Ok, that's a lie. It was a terrible game even if I did like the outcome.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Got to love another Steelers fan! Welcome!

John

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, Welcome!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 430 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 361 411 ... LastLast