Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 430 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,625 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello! My name is Dan and I have been reading Stephen King's since my early teens in the late seventies, early eighties. My first book was Salem's Lot which was read aloud to me by my brother-in-law. I'm interested in finally collecting his books in the S/L editions and 1st editions. I also collect modern and Golden Age comic books and their original art as well as pop surrealism modern art. I'm glad to be a part of this community and look forward gaining new insights, information and friends!

Dan

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Dan! Please feel free to post often and be sure to check out Calvin's Corner--the collector's forum.

John

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, John! Will do!

Dan

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan, you'll need at least five posts before all the content shows up (and before you can send and receive private messages).

You'll find out that this site has the most knowledgeable King collectors on the internet. Feel free to ask any questions regarding King's works. Someone here will have the answer!

John

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks again, John! I've already been scrolling through many threads. Knowledgeable indeed!!!

Dan

Hile gunslingers. I am Stan Richards of Windsor. First and foremost, I am a huge fan of all things Dark Tower.
    I am head admin and bureaucrat at The Dark Tower Wiki. You can check us out at darktower.wikia.com. Would be much appreciated.

Right then, down to basics.

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I was an avid Stephen King fan, and truth be told, I never heard of The Dark Tower until I got my hands on The Drawing of the Three for Christmas of course, then I had to get the Gunslinger before reading it).

Who is your favorite character?
    Tough. Everyone likes Roland. I love Roland. I also love Jake and Eddie. I also have a weird interest with Blaine.

What is your favorite book?
    Is that a valid question? I have no favourite. However, my least favourite is probably Song. Mia is annoying.

How old are you?
    20. Reaching Eddie's age.

Where are you from?
    Windsor. No, not the U.K. one. I wish. Canada.
    It's lame and too industrial. It's like a normal US city. Upper Canada is where I'd like to be.

Do you have a nickname?
    Stan Richards is my online and writing name.

If I offended anyone, cry your pardon.
    We were well met.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the forum!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Stan!

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, All!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler ShrikeKali is on a distinguished road ShrikeKali's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My name is Greg. I live in North Carolina and have been an avid Stephen King reader for many years. I think my favorite novel by him is THE SHINING, and I am now reading it for the third time in preparation for DOCTOR SLEEP. I joined up here recently and made my first post today so I figured I might as well introduce myself also. I'm having a hard time picking a favorite character, but you can't go wrong with Roland! :-)

Greg

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all... I am new around here so I figured I would let everyone know a little about me.

My name is Ray. I am an avid reader and book collector.

I have a three way tie for my favorite King book between... The Stand, The Shining, and Salem's Lot.

And here are my answers to the original questions for this thread....

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    It was recommended to me by one of my high school teachers.

Who is your favorite character?
    Roland Deschain

What is your favorite Dark Tower book?
    The Gunsliner/Wizard and Glass

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    New York

Do you have a nickname?
    Not really... my full name is Raymond, so everyone just calls me Ray (and a bunch of other names which I dont think I am allowed to repeat on this thread... lol)

Oh and my profile pic/avatar is actually a pic of me that a website zombified.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Greg and Ray. Please feel free to post often!

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, guys!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler Gurka is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default Hi, I'm new.....

Hello, I'm new to this site but always read the post.
    Greetings!

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Im fairly new as well... but let me say Welcome.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Bienvenido al sitio, che!

Tenemos un thread dedicado especialmente para miembros nuevos. Sigue el enlace. Cualquier pregunta me puedes responder en ambos lugares.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...oduce-yourself

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What he said.

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Bienvenido al sitio, che!

Tenemos un thread dedicado especialmente para miembros nuevos. Sigue el enlace. Cualquier pregunta me puedes responder en ambos lugares.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...oduce-yourself

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

bienvenido!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Bienvehello!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice Meagan J is on a distinguished road Meagan J's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone. I am new to this site (I've been exploring the site for a couple days, but just registered last night) and thought I would introduce myself.

I started reading SK at the tender age of 11 when strolling through the library stacks I spotted a copy of Cujo and thought, "I've heard of this. I should read it." After Cujo I was hooked and read everything I could get my hands on. We were living on a naval base in Italy at the time, so I was limited to what was available at the library and bookstore. I read SK hardcore for 3 years, but after that there was a long span of life getting in the way. I recently borrowed a copy of Under The Dome and was hooked again. I decided to continue my SK collection and while doing research online found this site. So many books I've never heard of! I have now set the goal to read all of Stephen King's works chronologically. Oh, and I haven't read any of the DT books, yet. And I'm 30.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Meagan... to this very very dangerous (for you wallet) site....
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Meagan! Please feel free to post often!

John

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME Meagan, nice to have more female collectors here!!!

This site can be hard on your wallet, but I have found it is nice just to bask in seeing all the money other people spend, so it's better for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    Welcome Meagan... to this very very dangerous (for you wallet) site....
    Christine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 430 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 405 ... LastLast