Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 515 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,200 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Okay so I need to sell these so prices have been reduced!

Salem's plus shining 1/1 (see pictures on pages 204 or 205 or 206) - 490 plus shipping
    Wastelands plus slipcase 85 plus shipping

post Numbers 5128, and 5114

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nick, it would be more helpful if you put the post number instead of the page number for your books. I have my settings set so that I see 40 posts per page.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Want to sell this as a set $1350, getting rid of the bulk of my collection pics are in http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...=776&protype=1 for most books if you got questions or need more pics let me know
    Talisman S/L # 478
    SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC)
    Borderlands 5 S/L #127 w/slipcase
    PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A
    FDNS S/L # 55 w/remarque (skeleton coming from ground with rats signed by GC)
    Cycle of the Werewolf (first edition, dust cover in bad shape)
    Set of Fantacy and Science Fiction Gunslinger story plus The Years Finest Fantacy volume 2(first time gunslinger story appeared in HC)
    Prices include shipping in the US, payment via PayPal as gift please

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, that sounds like quite a deal.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Agreed! If i had the money, I'd be all over that!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Agreed! If i had the money, I'd be all over that!
    Me too. 2 books on my wish list!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok so I am still trying to raise funds for the S/L Cujo...

Here is a revised list of what I have for sale, if you are interested in anything shoot me a message with the title and your offer (Please include shipping)

Rakoshi (Lettered Edition) F. Paul Wilson Borderlands Press (2004), Hardcover

Frankenstein Mary Shelley Centipede Press

HELL HOUSE - signed limited slipcased edition of just 100 copies Matheson Richard Centipede Press (2011), Edition: 1st edition. Signed by Harry O. Morris, Willi, Hardcover

The Agonizing Resurrection of Victor Frankenstein (Signed Limited Edition) Thomas Ligotti Centipede Press (2011), Edition: Limted edition, Hardcover, 98 pages

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde Robert Louis Stevenson Unsigned

American Psycho Bret Easton Ellis Centipede Press (2012), Edition: First Edition, Hardcover, 416 pages

Deadfall Hotel Steve Rasnic Tem Centipede Press (2012), Edition: Signed, Hardcover, 400 pages

H.P. Lovecraft: Masters of the Weird Tale H.P. Lovecraft Centipede Press (2011), Hardcover, 1220 pages

Edgar Allan Poe: Masters of the Weird Tale Edgar Allan Poe Centipede Press (2011), Hardcover, 900 pages

Medusa E.H. Visiak Centipede Press (2011), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 300 pages

The Werewolf of Paris Guy Endore Centipede Press (2010), Edition: Ltd Sgd, Hardcover, 368 pages

Tales of the Grand Guignol Maurice Level Centipede Press (2013), Hardcover, 436 pages

The Complete Slayers: Fast One and the Complete Short Stories of Paul Cain Paul Cain Centipede Press (2012), Edition: Ltd Sgd, Hardcover, 300 pages

Our Lady of Darkness Fritz Leiber Centipede Press (2012), Edition: Signed, Hardcover, 316 pages

The Nestling Charles L. Grant Centipede Press

The Hour of the Oxrun Dead Charles L. Grant Centipede Press

The Sound of Midnight Charles L. Grant Centipede Press

Conjure Wife Fritz Leiber Centipede Press (2012), Edition: Ltd Sgd, Hardcover, 400 pages

Harvest Home Thomas Tryon Centipede Press (2012), Edition: Illustrated, Hardcover, 500 pages

THE OTHER Thomas; Ramsey Campbell (introduction) Harry O. Morris (artist) Tryon Millipede Press (2008), Hardcover

Burnt Offerings Robert Marasco Centipede Press (2011), Edition: Sgd Ltd, Hardcover, 236 pages

The Influence Ramsey Campbell Centipede Press (2008), Hardcover, 368 pages

The Ninth Configuration William Peter Blatty Centipede Press (2010), Hardcover, 292 pages

The Fog James Herbert Centipede Press (2011), Edition: Ltd Sgd, Hardcover, 360 pages

The Dark James Herbert Centipede Press (2012), Edition: Ltd Sgd, Hardcover, 428 pages

If You Could See Me Now Peter Straub Centipede Press (2010), Edition: Ltd Sgd, Hardcover, 372 pages

Koko Peter Straub Centipede Press (2011), Edition: Ltd Sgd, Hardcover, 768 pages

Pilgrimage to Azathoth H. P. Lovecraft Viatorium Press (extremely rare)

Frankenstein Mary Shelley Kings Way Press

Anansi Boys Neil Gaiman Hill House (2007), Edition: Limited, signed and numbered, Hardcover

M is for Magic Neil Gaiman Subterranean Press (2007), Edition: First Edition, Hardcover, 256 pages

Interworld Neil Gaiman and Michael Reaves Subterranean (2008), Hardcover, 184 pages

American Gods Neil Gaiman Hill House (2003), Edition: Signed and Numbered Limited Edition, Hardcover

F. Paul Wilson's Virgin F. Paul Wilson Borderlands Press
    Midnight Mass F. Paul Wilson Cemetery Dance Publications
    PEABODY-OZYMANDIAS TRAVELING CIRCUS & ODDITY EMPORIUM - SIGNED LIMITED F. Paul Wilson Necessary Evil Press
    Pelts F. Paul Wilson Footsteps Press, Round Top, NY
    DO-GOODER F. Paul Wilson Lavendier Books
    Sibs (Sister Night) F. Paul Wilson Dark Harvest
    THE TERY F. Paul Wilson Overlook Connection Press
    Black Wind (Signed) F. Paul Wilson

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I am offering for sale a Lettered Skeleton Crew - Letter I.

It's $2850, paid via Paypal gift (or check), which includes insured priority shipping in the USA.

I've offered this thru Betts for a while at $3500, but for DT.org folks I'm currently a motivated seller!

It's in very fine condition. The leather binding at one end has a crimp to it due to how it was stitched, not from damage. There are some tiny scuffs to the silver gilt, only visible in the right light. It includes the fold-out poster.

If you want pix, have questions, let me know! I'm happy to consider any offers.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Noooo Michaël I thought you loved those books, especially the NLR

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Any body need tickets to see King in New York?

One ticket in Row H
    $44 plus shipping...you choose Priority or Express (I would go Express).

One ticket in Row N
    $39 plus shipping...you choose Priority or Express (I would go Express).

One ticket in Row O
    $34 plus shipping...you choose Priority or Express (I would go Express).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

These are the remaining S/L's and signed trades left in my collection. PM with offers. Paypal payment in € using family/friends.Thx.

SIGNED LIMITEDS

From A Buick 8 #507
    Skeleton Crew #837
    Black House #1364
    The Talisman #961
    Girl ... Tom Gordon #29
    Prime Evil #PC
    Secretary of Dreams Vol.1 #507
    Full Dark,No Stars #685
    Transgressions #78
    Nightvisions 5 #10
    Postscripts 10 #137/200
    Postscripts 10 #.../300
    Borderlands 5 #205
    Quietly Now #225
    Colorado Kid (miller) #127
    Colorado Kid (potter) #146
    Ideal Genuine Man #262
    11/22/63
    Gauntlet 2 #64
    Very Best of New Horror #36
    He Is Legend #582
    Book of the Dead #PC
    Under The Dome
    Under the Dome (uk) #365
    Rose Madder (uk) #36
    Wind through the Keyhole (uk) #157/200
    11/22/63 (uk) #154/700

SIGNED TRADES

Bag of Bones US Proof 1/100
    Secretary of Dreams Vol. 1 ARC
    Under The Dome
    Just After Sunset
    11/22/63
    Nightmares In The Sky (inscribed)
    Full Dark,No Stars
    Liseys Story
    Liseys Story UK (3rd)
    Best American Short Stories 2007 (pb)

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I am selling my signed deluxe edition, #83 (only 83 offered for sale to the public) of A Book of Horrors. It is unread, mint, and covered in mylar. Pictures are located in my gallery here http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...akilocollector

Asking $1150 USD. Includes shipping.

PM me for details and payment via PayPal.

Cheers!
    SKC

P.S.
    Forgot to add that I have two additional dust jackets for this copy as well.
    Last edited by SierraKiloCollector; 09-22-2013 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Further details

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Make me an offer ... pm or dip_dab@hotmail.co.uk

S/L's & AE's
    From a Buick 8 #111 - F
    Prime Evil Publisher's copy - Book - F, Slipcase - 1 dinged corner
    UK The Wind Through The Keyhole + UK trade dustjacket #66 - F

Flatsigned
    US Insomnia 1st - F
    US Full Dark, No Stars 1st + CD slipcase - F
    US Lisey's Story ARC - NF
    Viking - The Gunslinger 3rd + Collector's slipcase - F signed by SK + Michael Whelan
    US Under the Dome 1st + Collector's slipcase - F
    UK Lisey's Story 3rd - F

Inscribed
    US Christine 1st - NF - For Laura, have a good graduation, 6/13/84
    US The Stand 1st - NF - For Ed, with best, 9/19/79
    US The Dead Zone 1st - F- - For Tom, with all good wishes, 9/17/79
    US Firestarter 3rd - VG - To Carol, All best, 9/20/80

UK editions
    Salem's Lot - DJ - VG - Book - G (Ex library)
    Salem's Lot - NF
    Lisey's Story Slipcased Proof # 72/100 - Book - F- Slipcase - VG
    The Green Mile - F (only 2,000 printed?)

Dolso cases
    The Stand Slipcase
    The Shining Lettered Case - E
    Salem's Lot Lettered Case - E

Others
    Joe Hill's Gunpowder S/L #3/200
    Cemetery Dance Signed Limited magazines - Issues 51,52, 53 & 54 all #151
    The Da Vinci Code - Flatsigned 1st
    The Da Vinci Code 1st state proof
    The Da Vinci Code 2nd state proof

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Noooo Michaël I thought you loved those books, especially the NLR
    Don't worry Tom, my classifieds ad did not spark much interest so I deleted it I do love those books but at the same time, limited editions never were the focus of my collection. I'll hold on to them for now, though.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale. One UK Doctor Sleep s/l.

Only selling cos customs have pinged me stupid fees I wasn't expecting, and so the total purchase price is now beyond what I was prepared to pay.

Will ship from New Zealand, unopened, unless purchaser wants a photo of signature page before it ships.

PayPal gift option would be appreciated, and purchaser to pay all shipping and any customs charges at their end if unlucky enough to incur them....

PM me with offers.

Cheers
    James

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Would you be willing to do a straight up trade for TWTTkH S/L for A Book of Horrors #83?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For sale: 1 UK Doctor Sleep S/L - shrinkwrapped.
    To be shipped from the Netherlands.

€360.00(PayPal gift) - this includes shipping (registered) to wherever.
    (approx. GBP 300.00; US 480.00)

I'm on eBay - see MEESSIEP

sk

SOLD!

Traveler Alizer will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    Hi. Do you still have it? Can't find it on ebay

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Few Items up for sale.....please make an offer if your interested, I am easy to deal with !
    -Salems Lot, 1st/1st, $7.95 2nd state jacket, father cody, Q37..book is ex-library but in good shape, has library sticker on inside front board, boards show tape marks, back inside board shows evidence of something sticky removed, possibly the card pocket. Overall good book. Jacket is fair, tears, spine faded bad, no red color at all left in spine, appears silver in color. pretty much complete jacket just in fair shape. Great starter 1st/1st.. $200 best offer
    -2nd Gunslinger has 1st jacket, book very good, jacekt very good, have pics to send.... $165.00, I may have a 2nd edition jacket coming for this if that makes a difference to anyone
    -DT 7 artist edition, collector slipcase, book, jacket and case all fine... $90
    -UK S/L DT 4, book and case fine #367 of 500.... $400
    -DT 2 1st, signed by Phil Hale, book and jacket fine... $65
    -LSOE artist edition, page block only, unique collectible, signed by Whelan, not numbered, no cover or boards, just the bound together pages, has all artwork and pages.....$200
    -Salems Lot, early printing, $9.95 priced jacket, U48 gutter code, great shape.... $40

Offers considered, will send pics, shipping free in the US, PayPal gift please.
    PM or email me rrdunaway@outlook.com

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alizer View Post

sk
    I can't find it either. Do you have it restricted to certain countries?

John

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

sk

John
    Sorry guys, I didn't make myself very clear - the book is NOT on eBay.
    I meant, I haven't sold any books here before, so some of you might be curious as to my trustworthiness etc.
    That's why I mentioned eBay, where I did sell (and buy) a number of books.

Again, the book is not on eBay. It will be if it won't sell here.

sk

Traveler Alizer will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

sk

John
    Sorry guys, I didn't make myself very clear - the book is NOT on eBay.
    I meant, I haven't sold any books here before, so some of you might be curious as to my trustworthiness etc.
    That's why I mentioned eBay, where I did sell (and buy) a number of books.

Again, the book is not on eBay. It will be if it won't sell here.

sk
    So that's why i couldn't find it. by the way, I just sent you a PM

Country
    Country Flag

Received - and reply sent!

sk

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received - and reply sent!

sk
    Just a general heads-up guys - Siep (frik) is well known to me from my CD forum days, and he's a great fella, wholly trustworthy - and has a fantastic collection to boot (my only criticism is his undying love of Barbara Streisand)
    We all float down here!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, and he's only been here a little under three years more than you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 515 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 308 ... LastLast