Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 515 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED WITH A NEW "COMBO" ITEM (PM for Pics):

Creepshow Comic (5th Printing - Collector Grade) AND Creepshow 1st Draft Script (Released by Adams, Ray, and Rosenberg Talent Agency in 1979) - $100.00 OBO

DTIII: The Waste Lands 1st/1st (F/NF - minor wear to tip of DJ) $50.00

DTV: Wolves of the Calla 1st/1st Signed by Bernie Wrightson (F/F) $30.00
    DTVI: Song of Susannah 1st/1st Signed by Darrel Anderson (F/F) $125.00
    DTVII: The Dark Tower 1st/1st Signed by Michael Whelan in Gold with Ka Symbol (F/F) $75.00

DTVII: The Dark Tower Signed ARTIST EDITION (F/F) $65.00

'Salem's Centipede GIFT EDITION still in Shrink wrap: $200.00

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been able to get another copy of the Scribner proof of 11/22/63. This copy is in mint condition and includes the publisher's letter.

Price is $950 and includes Priority Mail shipping here in the US. Shipping to other countries will be at postage cost - $7. Paypal is preferred.

PM me for any further details.

John

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

holy crap! That's a hefty price....glad I already read it...
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    IT Advance Uncorrected Proof for sale. $750 +$7 Shipping. Book is in Fine Condition. Whoever read it must have worn gloves and they never cracked the spine.
    Note: For $1.25K I will sell the book, with a King signature which I will obtain at the GMU event.

SOLD

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

IT Advance Uncorrected Proof for sale. $750 +$7 Shipping. Book is in Fine Condition. Whoever read it must have worn gloves and they never cracked the spine.
    Note: For $1.25K I will sell the book, with a King signature which I will obtain at the GMU event.

SOLD
    Hey J, Congrats on the sale and to the lucky new owner!!!!! We gonna see it again in the P&J thread or was it a non-member?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm courious to know if the new owner took the +$500 for the signature option...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

SOLD
    Hey J, Congrats on the sale and to the lucky new owner!!!!! We gonna see it again in the P&J thread or was it a non-member?

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    I'm courious to know if the new owner took the +$500 for the signature option...
    Confidential.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shameless plugand re-listed because of a non-payer ... Stephen King's The Colorado Kid remarqued

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More from AKC's Collection....

Matching PC's of Secretary of Dreams I and II....

$625.00.

PM if interested!

AKC

Traveler Bloodletting Press is on a distinguished road

I have a lettered edition of SECRETARY DREAMS vol 2 letter "V" for sale. Cover price on this one is $1,500 I'm looking for a quick sell at $1,295. You can contact me here or at bloodletting@me.com

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Im selling my extra copy of the Moth (pictured below). PM if interested.

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I've been able to get another copy of the Scribner proof of 11/22/63. This copy is in mint condition and includes the publisher's letter.

Price is $950 and includes Priority Mail shipping here in the US. Shipping to other countries will be at postage cost - $7. Paypal is preferred.

John
    How much to rent it for a week?

Karl

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Sold.

John

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED: 9/20

S/L DTII: Drawing of the Three # 8 of 850 copies $1,000.00 SOLD
    S/L DTIII: The Waste Lands # 67 of 1250 copies $550.00

S/L Secretary of Dreams Volume I and II - Matching PC Copies $600.00 SOLD

DTV, DTVI, DTVII: 1st/1st DT Trades Signed by the Artists $150.00
    DTVII: The Dark Tower Signed ARTIST EDITION (F/F) $65.00

'Salem's Centipede GIFT EDITION still in Shrink wrap: $200.00

Creepshow Comic (1st/5th) AND Creepshow 1st Draft Script (Released by Adams, Ray, and Rosenberg Talent Agency in 1979) - $50.00

Country
    Country Flag

Added some "BIG ONES" to my updated listing below.......

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I now have 2 tickets to the Mason Award ceremony available. These tickets are for the awards ceremony only. Please check this thread or PM me with offer asap.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...King-Available

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

A few items up for sale to pay for a recent aquisition ...
    UK Cujo proof, unread but with a single crease on the cover, if you need more pics just ask. As to the value i don't really know, would like $100 but this can be negotiated.

Locke & Key Vol 1 S/L PC copy but with a remarque by Vincent Chong, in fine and unread condition, again if more pics are needed just ask and the value is not set in stone at $200

Along the Path of the Beam Niall is on a distinguished road

Hi All, I am selling my collection of 3 DT signed numbered books. DT 5,6 & 7 numbered 797 all in perfect condition. Please follow the below link to Ebay or post on the form if you wish to make an offer.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...84.m1555.l2649

Gunslinger Apprentice scstandpipe is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey all! Would say y'all, but I'm sure it may get on some peoples' nerves that aren't from the south...anyway, I just joined and have a lot of extra King books on hand that I unfortunately need to let go. I'm graduating this semester from USC (south carolina, not southern cal) w/ an accounting degree, and so I'm gonna have quite a few expenses coming up soon. Anyway, my collection isn't grand by any means, I'm only 22 and have only been collecting for 2 years, but I pretty much have every first trade edition (except the rarer ones like Carrie, 'Salem's Lot, Night Shift).

The average condition of them is probably NF+ . Conditions range from Very Good Minus to Brand New, and if you all think it'd be a good idea for me to list all of the books out I can do that too. Right now I've just got pictures of the books, so hopefully it's easy to read which titles are which, etc.

There are a few book clubs in there, but not many at all. If you're interested in anything, try to PM me (I made 5 posts so hopefully it'll work... but we'll see). And I know that since I'm a newcomer one of the site administrators has to flag me as currently being a nontrusted member for dealing, and I fully respect that. So I'm open to any ideas you guys may have to make sure everyone is happy and feels comfortable making deals. I feel like I could trust you all (just from reading and visiting the site for almost 2 years), so if it came down to it, I guess I could mail the books to you guys first and then get paid later if that would be a viable option.

Regardless, just let me know if you're interested in anything I have (nothing great I know but if there's a book or two missing in your collection I could maybe help you out!), and I look forward to getting to know you all!

-Will

And here we are:

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey all! Would say y'all, but I'm sure it may get on some peoples' nerves that aren't from the south...anyway, I just joined and have a lot of extra King books on hand that I unfortunately need to let go. I'm graduating this semester from USC (south carolina, not southern cal) w/ an accounting degree, and so I'm gonna have quite a few expenses coming up soon. Anyway, my collection isn't grand by any means, I'm only 22 and have only been collecting for 2 years, but I pretty much have every first trade edition (except the rarer ones).

The average condition of them is probably NF+ . Conditions range from Very Good Minus to Brand New, and if you all think it'd be a good idea for me to list all of the books out I can do that too. Right now I've just got pictures of the books, so hopefully it's easy to read which titles are which, etc.

There are a few book clubs in there, but not many at all. If you're interested in anything, try to PM me (I made 5 posts so hopefully it'll work... but we'll see). And I know that since I'm a newcomer one of the site administrators has to flag me as currently being a nontrusted member for dealing, and I fully respect that. So I'm open to any ideas you guys may have to make sure everyone is happy and feels comfortable making deals. I feel like I could trust you all (just from reading and visiting the site for almost 2 years), so if it came down to it, I guess I could mail the books to you guys first and then get paid later if that would be a viable option.

Regardless, just let me know if you're interested in anything I have (nothing great I know but if there's a book or two missing in your collection I could maybe help you out!), and I look forward to getting to know you all!

-Will

And here we are:

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

That's a great collection you have. It think it will be also very useful if you can make a list of the books (including condition,asking price, 1st edition) for us to take a look at. Just a suggestion.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ditto above.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Will do! It might take a few days to get all of the books with condition/edition/price listed, but I'll have it up soon for you guys to help things out, thanks!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by scstandpipe View Post
    Will do! It might take a few days to get all of the books with condition/edition/price listed, but I'll have it up soon for you guys to help things out, thanks!
    Look forward to seeing what ya got. Looks very promising!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Along the Path of the Beam Niall is on a distinguished road

Hi All, Selling my 3 signed dark tower books. 5,6 & 7 all numbered 797 and are in perfect condition. Have a look at the ebay page below. They are selling at $1250 for the lot.
    http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...84.m1555.l2649

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 515 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast