Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 515 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

# 8.........

Under $1,000 is a good price no?

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My air conditioner has gone out (AND I have a few new collectibles to pay for, ain't life grand), so I am now in a position to sell some books. Please make me an offer if you are interested in any of the books listed here. No offer is insulting, but be aware that just because I am motivated to sell doesn't mean that I will take a super low offer. Every serious offer will be considered.

Eyes of the Dragon #322 (Book is NOT in excellent condition. With a grading scale of Mint, Fine, Very Good, Good, and Poor I give the book a Fine and the slipcase a Very Good at best. Slipcase has cosmetic damage but it still structurally sound with no bends to the slipcase. I can provide pictures to interested parties.)

From a Buick 8 #238

Desperation with Remarque by Don Maitz, includes preliminary sketch of the remarque, print, and anything else that was provided by Don Maitz with the purchase.

Non-King items
    Coraline by Neil Gaiman $80 + shipping (inscribed "-Margaret- Neil Gaiman and has a remarque/sketch. Picture can be provided. 1st edition, 15th printing)
    Point of Origin by Patricia Cornwell $30 + shipping (inscribed "To Margaret, Best Wishes Patricia Cornwell" and dated 10-23-98.)

NO OFFER IS AN INSULT (this isn't ebay, so super low offers WILL be declined). ALL OFFERS WILL BE READ AND RESPONDED TO (though that response will be "no thank you" on super low offers). PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. PAYPAL, CASHIER'S CHECK, PERSONAL CHECK, AND MONEY ORDER ACCEPTED (personal checks MUST clear before I can send anything).
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Desperation with Remarque by Don Maitz, includes preliminary sketch of the remarque, print, and anything else that was provided by Don Maitz with the purchase.
    Which one, Sam?

sk

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still clearing a few odds & ends, this needs to find a good home
    I have this Jack Ketchum Chapbook for sale
    Please make reasonable offer, S/L #492 of 600
    Feel free to PM me.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

I've been playing with the idea of setting up a small website showing items that I would like to sell. Nothing fancy and no shopping cart, just a list of items with pictures and prices.

I would be grateful for any comments or feedback. I have boxes of stuff that I would like to offer to members, but need some input before deciding to continue with this project.

The page may be viewed at http://members.cox.net/stephenking/

Thanks, any feedback or suggestions are appreciated!

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iowabob View Post
    I've been playing with the idea of setting up a small website showing items that I would like to sell. Nothing fancy and no shopping cart, just a list of items with pictures and prices.

I would be grateful for any comments or feedback. I have boxes of stuff that I would like to offer to members, but need some input before deciding to continue with this project.

The page may be viewed at http://members.cox.net/stephenking/

Thanks, any feedback or suggestions are appreciated!
    Just checked out your site-looks good...looking forward to seeing the rest of your Stephen King items. Do you have an ETA for the balance of your items? I was hoping this site would have done something like what you are doing...probably would have been a bear to manage.
    WANTED: FIRST EDITIONS
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark Tower The Gunslinger
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

If you have any extra copies and would like to sell please PM me. Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by cgallagh44 View Post
    Just checked out your site-looks good...looking forward to seeing the rest of your Stephen King items. Do you have an ETA for the balance of your items? I was hoping this site would have done something like what you are doing...probably would have been a bear to manage.
    No ETA at this time, I'll continue adding items as time permits. Thanks for the feedback!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I like it, Bob (and I already saw something I'd like to take off your hands)!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Tip for iowabob. Put the link in your signature.

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Michaël your books on ebay never show up when i search for King proofs unless i go to advanced settings and choose From preferred locations :Worldwide
    Did you use ebay.NL ?

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

Signed LETTERED Riding the Bullet by Stephen King (Lonely Road Books, 2010)
    Publisher's copy (PC) in as new, unread condition.

This is the only edition signed by King. Also signed by Mick Garris...a beautiful production. See below link:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_king40

List Price $750, for sale at $750 including insured postage within US (others locations at cost).

billstand@optonline.com

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

billstand, I am going to approve your post, but being brand new here you might find it tough to sell a $750 item without your being vetted.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    Michaël your books on ebay never show up when i search for King proofs unless i go to advanced settings and choose From preferred locations :Worldwide
    Did you use ebay.NL ?
    Yes. I would have preferred to use ebay.com so I could reach a better target audience but if I do that I can't enter the proper shipping settings (or at least I haven't figured out how) and eBay thinks I will ship from the USA and it makes it hard to enter shipping quotes etcetera. I'm a newbie seller so if anyone here tells me I can do it differently, please let me know!

For now I'll just have to trust people to use the 'worldwide' setting I guess...

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick
    Tip for iowabob. Put the link in your signature.
    Thanks, I plan to as soon as I'm reasonably certain that the images and links are working the way they're supposed to.

iowabob

EDIT: The link is there now next to "Other Items."

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    if anyone here tells me I can do it differently, please let me know!
    message sent

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

Thanks, Randall. Long time lurker and collector, new to posting.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi,
    Billstand i sent you an email.

Quote Originally Posted by billstand View Post
    Thanks, Randall. Long time lurker and collector, new to posting.

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Default Message me for the EOTD #322 - I can't seem to get into my inbox to send out messages

Thanks!

-- S O L D --

Quote Originally Posted by billstand View Post
    Signed LETTERED Riding the Bullet by Stephen King (Lonely Road Books, 2010)
    Publisher's copy (PC) in as new, unread condition.

This is the only edition signed by King. Also signed by Mick Garris...a beautiful production. See below link:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_king40

List Price $750, for sale at $750 including insured postage within US (others locations at cost).

billstand@optonline.com

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested, 1955spartan has a SOD Vol I Lettered "M" that's available. PM him if you're interested.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    Legacies S/L
    New
    PM if interested.
    Will trade for S/L The Stand AND The Mist Snow-Globe.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL!! You're mean!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I really do have a S/L Legacies for sale......or trade.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I wasn't kidding. Copy #307 for sale.
    The first person to offer (and pay) $750 will get the book and an extra "The Mist" Snow-globe I have laying around. I bought several dozen of the globes when the DVD was released. I knew the Managers at the two nearby Blockbusters and I bought every globe they had. The poor unwitting customers never got one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 515 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast