Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 515 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 408 458 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,950 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

A Life In The Cinema - by Mick Garris with Stephen King's Introduction. This is the edition of 350 numbered copies signed by Mick Garris.

Mint condition.

I think I paid $50. Make an offer!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

List has been here a number of days and my prices must be too high. I am going to post THIS LIST on my Betts site and LOWER PRICES...Giving you a heads up.

Thx.

David

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    OK Neil Gaiman fans.....I am selling my entire Neil Gaiman collection and am EXCLUSIVELY listing it here (and over in the Calvin's Corner area) and am going to delay listing on my Betts Books site to give you all a chance FIRST.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you want a book, you must email me at david@bettsbooks.com. DO NOT send me PMs on this site as I am not here all that often, and DO NOT try to claim a book by a subsequent post in this thread as, again, I'm just not here regularly enough. Books will be sold first come first served basis. I will try to organize the list below by title, but there may be a few out of place...

On to the listings (assume book, dust jacket, slipcase or traycase are generally Fine condition unless I state an obvious flaw I noticed):

American Gods (Hill House) S/L #323 in slipcase...slipcase has 1 corner scrunch (others Fine), book is fine; ***HAS matching #323 The Readers Copy booklet!!!...............$550
    American Gods (Hill House) extra Readers Copy S/L #341.............$100
    American Gods (Headline) uncorrected proof flatsigned by Neil Gaiman.......$250
    American Gods (Wm. Morrow) uncorrected proof double flatsigned by Neil Gaiman on outside letter on cover of book and also flatsigned inside plus "Sweet Dreams" inscription couple with a small Remarque of two eyes by Neil himself.....$350
    American Gods (Headline) 1st edition flatsigned by Neil Gaiman........$150
    Angels & Visitations LETTER "V" of only 26 issued.......$750
    Mirrormask LETTER "G" in awesome cloth traycase as issued (only one I ever saw)........$750
    Anansi Boys (Hill House) S/L #91 with matching Notebook.......$250
    Anansi Boys (Hill House) S/L #83 with matching Notebook........$250
    Anansi Boys (Hill House) S/L #90 with matching Notebook........$250
    Anansi Boys (Hill House) S/L #92 with matching Notebook........$250
    Anansi Boys (Hill House) S/" #PC with ORIGINAL Spider Remarque by artist Dagmara Matuszak, flatsigned by Matuszak and dated 2011; Fine- book in Fine slipcase...NO Notebook but a RARE remarqued S/L copy of Anansi Boys.........$275
    Anansi Boys (Wm. Morrow) uncorrected proof #95/450..........$250
    Anansi Boys (Wm. Morrow) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman...........$70
    Anansi Boys (Wm. Morrow) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman and dated 9/30/05................$75 SOLD
    Anansi Boys (Wm Morrow) 2nd printing flatsigned by Gaiman................$45
    Ryhme Maidens rarest state 1/10 never opened by me................$500
    Murder Mysteries (Biting Dog Press) S/L #188/250 only copy I ever saw for sale..............$750
    Smoke and Mirrors (SubPress) S/L $485/500.....hard to find.......$399
    Smoke & Mirrors (Cemetery Dance) S/L #247/400 signed by many including Gaiman and Joe Hill.......$150
    Smoke & Mirrors (Avon Books) Proof...inscribed by Neil Gaiman "Best, Mirrors + Dreams, Neil Gaiman"....Fine-......$175
    The Graveyard Book (SubPress) S/L #292/500.....super rare and hard to find and gorgeous S/L........$495
    The Graveyard Book (Bloomsbury) 1st edition HC flatsigned by BOTH Gaiman and artist Riddell.............$200
    The Graveyard Book (Harper) advanced reading edition unsigned......$100
    The Graveyard Book (Harper) advanced reading edition FLATSIGNED by Gaiman and Dave McKean!..............$200
    The Graveyard Book (Bloomsbury) 1st edition hardcover flatsigned by Gaiman ***Headstone Remarque Suzy.......$225
    The Graveyard Book (Bloomsbury) one of 1500 copies still in shinkwrap signed by Gaiman and illustrator......$150..SOLD
    Stories S/L #171 - new copy................$299
    Neverwhere (Wm Morrow) S/L # unknown as this is still sealed in original cardboard shipping case (never opened); very rare......$450
    Neverwhere (Avon Books) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman..................$99
    Coraline (Bloomsbury) 10th Anniversary limited Edition; signed copy in slipcase shrinkwrapped; sticker outside says #1093..............$100
    Coraline (HarperCollins) 1st edition hardcover unsigned..................$35
    Coraline (HarperCollins) 1st edition hardcover unsigned in brodart cover..............$35..SOLD
    Coraline (HarperCollins) ARC Proof DOUBLE SIGNEDE by Gaiman and McKean!...................$150
    Coraline (HarperCollins) ARC Proof flatsigned by Gaiman +++MOUSE REMARQUE!!...............$175
    Coraline (Bloomsbury) uncorrected Proof Copy FLATSIGNED by Gaiman +++MOUSE REMARQUE......$175
    Ocean at the End of the Lane (Headline) 1st edition flatsigned......$75
    Ocean at the End of the Lane (Wm Morrow) S/L #701 never opened deluxe signed edition.......$150
    Ocean at the End of the Lane (Headline) S/L #38/260 + audio book!.....................$350 SOLD
    Ocean at the End of the Lane (Headline) S/L #290/700 version (smaller book)...............$125
    Ocean at the End of the Lane (Wm Morrow) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman..........$75
    Ocean at the End of the Lane (Wm Morrow) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman..........$75 (a second copy same as above)
    Interworld (SubPress) S/L #309 signed by both Gaiman and Reaves......$250
    Interworld Limited #374 _ MATCHING Silver Dream S/L #374...............$199
    Trigger Warning (Headline) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman and #190 - brand new!........$125
    Trigger Warning (Wm Morrow) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman..................$75
    Hansel & Gretel 1st edition flatsigned by BOTH Gaiman and Mattotti.........$99
    Miranda (Hill House) S/L #30......rare copy.......$225
    Fortunately The Milk (Bloomsbury) 1st edition shrinkwrapped flatsigned by Gaiman in slipcase (for Foyles).......$175
    The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman.............$45
    The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman...........$45 (a second copy)
    Good Omens PROOF! Fine- (very minor wear to cover)............$175
    The Sandman (DC Comics) "The Kindly Ones" inscribed by Gaiman to Scott and REMARQUED by Gaiman too!........$75
    Stardust (Wm Morrow) S/L in shrinkwrap.......................$150
    Stardust (Spike) special Adv Edition Advanced Reading Copy inscribed by Gaiman "Mike Go and catch a falling star....in slipcase........$150
    Stardust (Spike) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman +++REMARQUED too!.......$175
    The Facts in the Case of the Departure of Miss Finch (Dark Horse Books) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman.......$75
    The Facts in the Case of the Departure of Miss Finch (Dark Horse Books) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman.......$75
    Fragile Things (Wm Morrow) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman......$100
    Odd + Frost Giants 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman.......$75
    Odd + Frost Giants 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman.......$75
    The Sleeper and the Spindle (Harper) flatsigned by Gaiman.......$55

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

List has been here a number of days and my prices must be too high. I am going to post THIS LIST on my Betts site and LOWER PRICES...Giving you a heads up. Thx. David
    David, I submitted an order to you via email early this morning but haven't heard back. Never have ordered from you before so I might have totally screwed it up. Can you PM me if I need to do something differently? Thanks!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    List has been here a number of days and my prices must be too high. I am going to post THIS LIST on my Betts site and LOWER PRICES...Giving you a heads up. Thx. David
    David, I submitted an order to you via email early this morning but haven't heard back. Never have ordered from you before so I might have totally screwed it up. Can you PM me if I need to do something differently? Thanks!
    His email is david@bettsbooks.com. If you sent your order there then he got it. He sometimes take a while to get back to you via email. He uses the time stamp on the email to prioritize orders.

David has his own unique way of doing business. He has a family and a full time job to take care of first. Bett's comes next.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Now you've gone and done it.
    You'll never be able to get the cork back in that bottle again.
    You'll be back again, and again, and again.....
    (just like me)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    His email is david@bettsbooks.com. If you sent your order there then he got it. He sometimes take a while to get back to you via email. He uses the time stamp on the email to prioritize orders. David has his own unique way of doing business. He has a family and a full time job to take care of first. Bett's comes next.
    I checked my sent folder and I got that part right. I wasn't insinuating that he take time away from his family or job to assist me right that minute. It's clearly stated on this webpage that Betts is his part time gig. Just thought maybe I'd catch him while he was here posting. I can also appreciate his unique approach to the way he conducts business. I simply didn't see that on his site or overlooked it. That's on me and I accept full responsibility. I also probably should have read the Betts thread to obtain more info. Again, on me for failing to do so. So, David, if you should read this; I apologize for stepping out of line or speaking out of turn. I also work full time and have a family; as I'm sure a lot of us do. I appreciate those commitments as well. Looking forward to hearing back from you .

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ruderabbit View Post
    Now you've gone and done it.
    You'll never be able to get the cork back in that bottle again.
    You'll be back again, and again, and again.....
    (just like me)
    Oh, I'm sure, Mark

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

His email is david@bettsbooks.com. If you sent your order there then he got it. He sometimes take a while to get back to you via email. He uses the time stamp on the email to prioritize orders. David has his own unique way of doing business. He has a family and a full time job to take care of first. Bett's comes next.
    I checked my sent folder and I got that part right. I wasn't insinuating that he take time away from his family or job to assist me right that minute. It's clearly stated on this webpage that Betts is his part time gig. Just thought maybe I'd catch him while he was here posting. I can also appreciate his unique approach to the way he conducts business. I simply didn't see that on his site or overlooked it. That's on me and I accept full responsibility. I also probably should have read the Betts thread to obtain more info. Again, on me for failing to do so. So, David, if you should read this; I apologize for stepping out of line or speaking out of turn. I also work full time and have a family; as I'm sure a lot of us do. I appreciate those commitments as well. Looking forward to hearing back from you .
    I think we all get a bit anxious when we send an email off to Betts. It's like a silent auction - we're waiting to hear back. "Did we get it? Did we get it?!"

Anyway, sorry. Back on thread

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

You have nothing to apologize for. I just wanted to be sure you had the correct address and were assured that David will get to your order.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

ISO-From a Buick 8 Gift Edition. David had one up but it's sold. If anyone has one available or knows of someone who does please keep me in mind. I noticed David's price so would like to pay something in that vicinity as I believe that's fair.
    Thank you!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    ISO-From a Buick 8 Gift Edition. David had one up but it's sold. If anyone has one available or knows of someone who does please keep me in mind. I noticed David's price so would like to pay something in that vicinity as I believe that's fair.
    Thank you!
    There is a King Books/Items Wanted thread. You'll have better luck posting there.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Thank you!
    There is a King Books/Items Wanted thread. You'll have better luck posting there.
    Oops, sorry. Thanks

Country
    Country Flag

You have nothing to apologize for. I just wanted to be sure you had the correct address and were assured that David will get to your order.
    Thanks.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Positive outcome from a transaction with, "SkyofCrack". FWIW
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Price lowered to $1100. Email if interested, roy@badmoonbooks.com Fine Gunslinger 1st edition.
    I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing to the glory to be revealed in us Romans 8:18

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

NEW LOWER GAIMAN PRICES LISTED AT BETTS SITE

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Knowing Darkness Deluxe Edition (the over 40 lb. book). Make a mutually beneficial offer. USA only as shipping overseas would be 1 million dollars.

Night Shift. Doubleday true 1st./1st. Book is NF- and DJ is VG+. Very hard to find this book and DJ in this condition.

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Knowing Darkness Deluxe Edition (the over 40 lb. book). Make a mutually beneficial offer. USA only as shipping overseas would be 1 million dollars.

Night Shift. Doubleday true 1st./1st. Book is NF- and DJ is VG+. Very hard to find this book and DJ in this condition.
    How does your Night Shift compare to the one listed on ebay for $700 BIN?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

How does your Night Shift compare to the one listed on ebay for $700 BIN?
    From the pics I see, favorably.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Slipcased Gift Edition of From A Buick 8 By CD.

Taking offers via PM if anyone is interested. Media shipping will be included in the purchase. PayPal FF only please. F/NF/F. Discovered this small flaw next to the "CD" on the DJ spine when I was looking it over tonight

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Blockade Billy Alex McVey Signed Remarqued First Editions

I have 3 signed and remarqued copies of Blockade Billy for sale. Signed and remarqued by Alex Mcvey** These are first first editions and are complete with baseball card and blockade billy slipcase.** 115 ppal gift.** First come first serve.** Below are the the that I have that you can choose from. Slipcase, book, dj, baseball card are all in vf, new condition

*[/QUOTE]
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Country
    Country Flag

Taking offers via PM if anyone is interested. Media shipping will be included in the purchase. PayPal FF only please. F/NF/F. Discovered this small flaw next to the "CD" on the DJ spine when I was looking it over tonight

Bump:

How about $135 OBO. Will include new DJ from CD and free media shipping within the lower 48. PayPal FF or add 3%. Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump:

How about $135 OBO. Will include new DJ from CD and free media shipping within the lower 48. PayPal FF or add 3%. Thanks!
    That's a great deal folks. One just sold on Betts last week for $175. Someone snatch this up!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post

Bump:

That's a great deal folks. One just sold on Betts last week for $175. Someone snatch this up!
    Great deal. We shall see if I was quick enough haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 515 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 408 458 ... LastLast