Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 515 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,800 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    In all truth....Emmanuel is year after year one of my biggest customers at Betts! He obviously has somewhat different clientele than I do at Betts.
    Yeah! stick with us peasants David!
    Spoiler:
    (good to see you back btw )
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    AKC SALE 1/22 SALE - ADDED ITEMS

- S/L Dolans Cadillac 1/1000 (F): $385
    - S/L Skeleton Crew w/limitation page 1/1000 (F/F/F): $650
    - S/L Six Stories 1/1000 (F): $685
    - S/L IT NOT NUMBERED (F - Absolutely FLAWLESS): $900

Payment via Paypal Friends and Family or add 4%.

Domestic Shipping Included / International Actual.
    That IT will last like... minutes. Great prices there AKC!!!!!!!!!!!
    S/Crew signed ltd at Very Fine Books for $1150....
    For all the comments I've received about my pricing I sold a pristine s/l skeleton crew for $550 here last year...

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    For all the comments I've received about my pricing I sold a pristine s/l skeleton crew for $550 here last year...
    The Buyer got a great deal....

Congrats on the sale!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also, need space and looks like I am moving some gift editions. All books are perfect. Here is the list so far:

Insomnia GE - $100
    Shinning W/ Chapbook - $100
    Doctor Sleep - $100
    Full Dark No Stars - $125
    Nightmares in the Sky - $50
    Darkman - $30
    Green Mile - $225
    Buick 8 - $200
    Talisman - $200
    Sec Dreams 1 & 2 - $275
    Talisman/Black House signed set - $100
    Pop Up Girl Who Loved Tom G - $30
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes Xmas one - $100
    Geralds Game ABA - $30
    Battle Ground - $30
    Slipcases Waterstone Revival - $60
    11/22/63 UK - $75

All my GE's I think but if there is something not there ask.. I might have forgotten. Pay Pal Gift or add 4%. Shipping at cost of course. Thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

What is an 11/22/63 gift edition...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    UK
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

So that's the slipcased edition with facsimile signature - you may just a want to clarify that in the posting to avoid confusion.

Country
    Country Flag

So that's the slipcased edition with facsimile signature - you may just a want to clarify that in the posting to avoid confusion.
    Yep That is the one
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I would consider any limited edition that has no 'real' Signature to be grouped as a 'Gift' edition. The term was first introduced by H & S on the UK unsigned Dolores Claiborne.

Unsigned Limited Edition is such a mouthful....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I was given the 11/22/63 proof as a gift from H&S, so that is my "gift" edition for sure!

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am willing to go down to 1850.00 + shipping for the painting, a great price for a cover painting.

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    For sale original Alan M Clark painting for The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance from Cemetery Dance. Beautiful painting you can even see the Crimson King on the balcony, image size 13 X 19, framed 1999.00 + shipping, Dave

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I wanna know what you are raising funds for Kris! Must be something cool to clear out these items.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I wanna know what you are raising funds for Kris! Must be something cool to clear out these items.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I have Liseys story slip cased and NF Pretty Pony too if there is something you like let me know... Maybe work out a deal. Buy more than one and it's free shipping!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    I am willing to go down to 1850.00 + shipping for the painting, a great price for a cover painting.
    It does look like an amazing piece. Alas, way out of my price range. As long as I want to stay married, that is.

Country
    Country Flag

After some advice from a good friend.. he has suggested the retail value of the Carrie Gift with a remarque and signed by Tomislav Tikulin be priced at $275. This is a GREAT way to start the Doubleday series with remarques.. his will be BY FAR the most costly to get... PM me.. thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

After some advice from a good friend.. he has suggested the retail value of the Carrie Gift with a remarque and signed by Tomislav Tikulin be priced at $275. This is a GREAT way to start the Doubleday series with remarques.. his will be BY FAR the most costly to get... PM me.. thanks!

I'm guessing your "Good friend" is the dick you are holding in your right hand. Since when have you become an "expert" on valuing, Stephen King books and art? From what I have seen on these boards you generally mimic the poster above you (often poor Carlosdetweiller) and have extremely poor taste in the art you acquire and then try to sell to the membership (Have you been able to "give" away that, Whelan piece with the lollipop?). Why anyone would take any heed in what you have to say is a fucking mystery to me. I am no where near the expert that others here are, but you are a pretentious prick purporting yourself to be an "expert" that you are not. You have nothing to add to the discussions yet, you think you do. What a delusional ass.

Oh, and do not forget to "second" whatever post, Bob Jackson has yet to to make, you twit.

Feel free to correct me, but it seems like this "Collector" has every other post concerned with the "Value" of the item he has purchased or is seeking to do so. I really hate the implications. You folks won't say it for obvious reasons, but I am a bit tired of the farce.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I'm guessing your "Good friend" is the dick you are holding in your right hand. Since when have you become an "expert" on valuing, Stephen King books and art? From what I have seen on these boards you generally mimic the poster above you (often poor Carlosdetweiller) and have extremely poor taste in the art you acquire and then try to sell to the membership (Have you been able to "give" away that, Whelan piece with the lollipop?). Why anyone would take any heed in what you have to say is a fucking mystery to me. I am no where near the expert that others here are, but you are a pretentious prick purporting yourself to be an "expert" that you are not. You have nothing to add to the discussions yet, you think you do. What a delusional ass.

Oh, and do not forget to "second" whatever post, Bob Jackson has yet to to make, you twit.

Merlin,

Are you OK?

This seems to be a little out of character from you after your recovery. Did someone hijack your account?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Hope there is an explanation for this....

If not, then this site has absolutely no further use for individuals like this.

Completely out of line Bill. Unbelievable.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Merlin,

Are you OK?

This seems to be a little out of character from you after your recovery. Did someone hijack your account?

No, I'm fine. I'm just a little fed up with things on the boards is all. My, Dad has had some health issues, I as well continue to endure them and this guy is really out of order in most respects. My apologies If I am off base, but it really seems accurate IMHO. I just don't stomach the "Bullshit" as I used to. Forgive me my transgressions.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Wow. Hope there is an explanation for this....

If not, then this site has absolutely no further use for individuals like this.

Completely out of line Bill. Unbelievable.
    Not really, do some research, Tim. However, whatever you all decide.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's not let this turn into a shit storm please. Can we let this get resolved in private between the parties that should be involved and just keep this thread for selling and selling type banter.

Country
    Country Flag

Personally, I have no interest in whatever you believe Kris did to deserve a profanity-laced tirade. I am simply speaking to the repeated manner in which you choose to address the grievances.

Whatever happens next is not up to me, but, from my perspective, you crossed the line one too many times.

Good Luck.

Country
    Country Flag

??? How does one respond to that??? I will be the adult her and not respond to it...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 515 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 452 ... LastLast