Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 515 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 8,726 to 8,750 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    The Talisman / Black House Gift Set #PC. Asking $145 (shipping included).
    Got pictures?
    I don't have any on hand, but will take some tonight when I get home from work.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Faithful traycased edition from Cemetery Dance/Books to Benefit, signed by Stewart O'Nan and numbered 273/350. Opened once when I got it as part of the Stephen King grab bag from CD and haven't touched it since!
    Very nice production, just not of great interest to me.

$100, shipping included, in the U.S.

I'll give you $50 to burn it and film it for youtube!!! LOL
    Best offer I've gotten so far!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Faithful traycased edition from Cemetery Dance/Books to Benefit, signed by Stewart O'Nan and numbered 273/350. Opened once when I got it as part of the Stephen King grab bag from CD and haven't touched it since!

It stands, but I require a detailed video!!! I could be negotiated upwards a little. LOL LOL LOL Especially, if you could charge say, $5 a viewing for the HF!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    The Talisman / Black House Gift Set #PC. Asking $145 (shipping included).
    Some pictures
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Ok I've managed to scrape up $50 of my own to save it from Bill's farenheit 451 future. Is that enough?
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

It stands, but I require a detailed video!!! I could be negotiated upwards a little. LOL LOL LOL Especially, if you could charge say, $5 a viewing for the HF!!! LOL LOL
    Another book for the pyre.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Hey folks. I have an old friend who is selling a lot of Cemetery Dance titles. He asked that I share he is selling a gift edition of FULL DARK, NO STARS for $100 if anyone is interested. If so, shoot Steven a message at srjorg2@sbcglobal.net.
    ~Jonathan

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Hey folks. I have an old friend who is selling a lot of Cemetery Dance titles. He asked that I share he is selling a gift edition of FULL DARK, NO STARS for $100 if anyone is interested. If so, shoot Steven a message at srjorg2@sbcglobal.net.
    Man where were you a week ago lol I just bought one...

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    The Shining 1st/1st U.S. HB (has Doubleday stamp inside) ($400)
    Eyes of the Dragon S/L #164 ($850)
    Fear Itself Signed Edition ($200)
    The Gunslinger 1st/1st F/F ($1000)
    DT IV S/L #625 ($1000)
    DT V S/L #625 ($600)
    DT VI S/L #625 ($700)
    DT VII S/L #625 ($600)
    LSOE S/L #625 ($800)
    The Talisman S/L #153 ($900)
    Black House S/L #153 ($350)
    Bump. I'm kinda surprised there's no interest in any of these. No reasonable offers?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DT IV S/L #625 ($1000)
    DT V S/L #625 ($600)
    DT VI S/L #625 ($700)
    DT VII S/L #625 ($600)
    LSOE S/L #625 ($800)
    Bump. I'm kinda surprised there's no interest in any of these. No reasonable offers?
    I sincerely wish you the best but most are looking for a great deal brother and perhaps you could shave a bit off to incite more buyers to get that good deal?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    DT IV S/L #625 ($1000)
    DT V S/L #625 ($600)
    DT VI S/L #625 ($700)
    DT VII S/L #625 ($600)
    LSOE S/L #625 ($800)
    I sincerely wish you the best but most are looking for a great deal brother and perhaps you could shave a bit off to incite more buyers to get that good deal?
    It doesn't make sense for me to start low. It's for the buyer to offer a lower price and then me to counter that offer. I basically used the prices from SK Collector then adjusted based on the condition of my books.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DT IV S/L #625 ($1000)
    DT V S/L #625 ($600)
    DT VI S/L #625 ($700)
    DT VII S/L #625 ($600)
    LSOE S/L #625 ($800)
    It doesn't make sense for me to start low. It's for the buyer to offer a lower price and then me to counter that offer. I basically used the prices from SK Collector then adjusted based on the condition of my books.
    Just a suggestion man. Might stimulate some business for you. Starting above market might not help as much. Good luck though as I wish you the best mate!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

DT IV S/L #625 ($1000)
    DT V S/L #625 ($600)
    DT VI S/L #625 ($700)
    DT VII S/L #625 ($600)
    LSOE S/L #625 ($800)
    Just a suggestion man. Might stimulate some business for you. Starting above market might not help as much. Good luck though as I wish you the best mate!
    From post #1 of this thread:
    Questioning, or criticizing a sale price is considered rude.

Country
    Country Flag

DT IV S/L #625 ($1000)
    DT V S/L #625 ($600)
    DT VI S/L #625 ($700)
    DT VII S/L #625 ($600)
    LSOE S/L #625 ($800)
    I was not trying to criticize at all. Not even close... Stay classy Skycrack
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

db

Country
    Country Flag

And mate, if you don't want answers don't ask the question. I was simply answering your query. Sorry it wasn't the answer you wanted but no need to get bent out of shape. My goal was simply to help with an idea. That's it....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking on behalf of the site, I've got a great idea, how about we put the thread back on topic. Leave your prices where they are. Your call to make.

If your items end up selling, it's a win-win,

If not, you can take the good-will "suggestion" from the other member or you can keep the prices as is..

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And mate, if you don't want answers don't ask the question. I was simply answering your query. Sorry it wasn't the answer you wanted but no need to get bent out of shape. My goal was simply to help with an idea. That's it....
    Personally, I don't see anything in Kris's post that suggests he was questioning or criticizing your sale prices - he was just trying to help is all. So everyone can just chill!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

skyofcrack stated he was surprised that there was no interest expressed in the items.
    Granted he didn't actually ask "Why no interest"? But IMO he slightly opened things up for a suggestion to shave the prices a bit.

No harm no foul.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Speaking on behalf of the site,......
    Now I know who to put in charge next week when I'm in Jamaica.
    Thanks for volunteering.
    Good thing Bill is retired or he would be butt hurt.

P.S. Since you are now staff, I'll have you post the first Bachman Book. If you post it, you are not allowed to bid on or win the auction.

Sucks to be in charge....⸮

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post

Ok I've managed to scrape up $50 of my own to save it from Bill's farenheit 451 future. Is that enough?
    Just to be clear, I'm not really going to torch it, even if it doesn't sell

Country
    Country Flag

I have a great deal for someone looking for an original Bernie Wrightson. As you know he cannot draw anymore and is retired. His King related work is scare and goes for BIG BIG money. I have two pieces that I will sell as one for $1275 + shipping OR you can buy one at $700 + shipping. They are a good size at 14x17 inches and are prelims to the Cycle of the Werewolf. Just a note as well.. I can buy the finished product of April at $12500US.... Crazy but is for sale. I would be keeping but as you know I am always working on something else!!!!! OPEN TO TRADES Kris

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Eyes of the Dragon S/L #164 ($850) NOW $800
    The Gunslinger 1st/1st F/F ($1000) NOW $900
    DT IV S/L #625 ($1000) NOW $850
    DT V S/L #625 ($600) NOW $500
    DT VI S/L #625 ($700) NOW $500
    DT VII S/L #625 ($600) NOW $500
    LSOE S/L #625 ($800) NOW $650
    The Talisman S/L #153 ($900) NOW $750
    Black House S/L #153 ($350) NOW $300
    DT IV-VII S/L's ($2000)
    Talisman + Black House ($950)
    Some lower prices and bundle deals. Free Media Mail delivery in the U.S. Otherwise, actual shipping costs. Submit payment via PayPal to gswithen@gmail.com. Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

I have a great deal for someone looking for an original Bernie Wrightson. As you know he cannot draw anymore and is retired. His King related work is scare and goes for BIG BIG money. I have two pieces that I will sell as one for $1275 + shipping OR you can buy one at $700 + shipping. They are a good size at 14x17 inches and are prelims to the Cycle of the Werewolf. Just a note as well.. I can buy the finished product of April at $12500US.... Crazy but is for sale. I would be keeping but as you know I am always working on something else!!!!! OPEN TO TRADES Kris

Have something I REALLY WANT. Will sell these for my cost... $900! THAT IS A STEAL!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC SALE 1/22 SALE - ADDED ITEMS

- S/L Dolans Cadillac 1/1000 (F): $385
    - S/L Skeleton Crew w/limitation page 1/1000 (F/F/F): $650
    - S/L IT NOT NUMBERED (F - Absolutely FLAWLESS Condition): $900

Payment via Paypal Friends and Family or add 4%.

Domestic Shipping Included / International Actual.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 515 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 400 450 ... LastLast