Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 515 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,650 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    The Shining 1st/1st U.S. HB (has Doubleday stamp inside) ($400)
    The Stand 1st/1st U.S. HB ($400)
    Eyes of the Dragon S/L ($1000)
    The Shining (1st UK HB) ($300) NOW $250
    Fear Itself Signed Edition ($230) NOW $200
    Bare Bones Limited (#48 of 1000) ($100) NOW $60
    Masques II (LTD edition #44 of 300) ($100) NOW $60
    Feast of Fear (LTD edition #287 of 600) ($50) NOW $40
    Cujo UK 1st HB [Export Edition DJ with no price] ($60)
    Bred Any Good Rooks Lately? 1st Trade PB ($10)
    Dolores Claiborne 1st U.S. HB ($20)
    The Tommyknockers 1st U.S. HB (with gold lettering) ($20)
    Misery 1st U.S. HB ($50)

Magazines For Sale:
    Startling Mystery Stories (#6) $400 (both for $675)
    Startling Mystery Stories (#12) $350 (both for $675)
    Gallery (November 1980) (The Monkey booklet - intact) (missing small chunk out of top left back cover, otherwise mint, from the publisher) ($25)
    Bizarre Adventures (December 1981) (Lawnmower Man comic) ($10)
    Sourcebook (1982) (King on cover) ($25)
    Weird Tales (Fall 1984) (Beachworld) ($50) (2 copies)
    Heroes For Hope X-Men (Special with SK/Wrightson segment) ($10) (2 copies)
    Twilight Zone (February 1986) (King on cover) ($10) (2 copies)
    Omni (October 1986) (The End of the Whole Mess) ($15) (3 copies)
    New Yorker (April 16, 1990) (Head Down) ($40)
    New Yorker (October 31, 1994) (The Man in the Black Suit) ($50)
    New Yorker (June 22-29, 1998 ) (That Feeling, You Can Only Say What It Is In French)
    ($10)
    Wizard & Glass Promo Booklet ($20)
    I need some quick cash for car insurance. I'd love to place some of these books into a new home.

Goldmember badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

I have a near fine/near fine (hint of sunning to spine, price clipped) 2nd printing of The Gunslinger and a signed/#'d Dolan's (1000), $445, $545 respectively. Email me if interested, roy@badmoonbooks.com
    I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing to the glory to be revealed in us Romans 8:18

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by badmoonbooks View Post
    I have a near fine/near fine 2nd printing of The Gunslinger and a signed/#'d Dolan's (1000), $445, $545 respectively. Email me if interested, roy@badmoonbooks.com
    The Slinger is signed?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

No, it is not signed.
    I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing to the glory to be revealed in us Romans 8:18

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Joyland - Titan Books Gift Edition - $100
    Joyland first edition paperback in cemetery dance slipcase - $35 - Sold!

Free media mail shipping to the US. International at current pricing.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Signed Finders Keepers with Slipcase - $350
    Free US Shipping

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Signed Finders Keepers with Slipcase - $350
    Free US Shipping
    CRAZY DEAL!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Joyland - Titan Books Gift Edition - $100
    Joyland first edition paperback in cemetery dance slipcase - $35 - Sold!

Free media mail shipping to the US. International at current pricing.
    Great price for the slipcase. Very hard to find. I've been after one for a long time!

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Amused

I have a near fine/near fine (hint of sunning to spine, price clipped) 2nd printing of The Gunslinger and a signed/#'d Dolan's (1000), $445, $545 respectively. Email me if interested, roy@badmoonbooks.com
    Gunslinger is SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Amused

I have a shrinkwrapped copy of the D.M. Grant "Black House" in traycase, SIGNED by King, Straub and artist. $400 postage paid (MEDIA DOMESTIC) or $10 off international shipping. Email me at roy@badmoonbooks.com if interested.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a shrinkwrapped copy of the D.M. Grant "Black House" in traycase, SIGNED by King, Straub and artist. $400 postage paid (MEDIA DOMESTIC) or $10 off international shipping. Email me at roy@badmoonbooks.com if interested.

Cool!!! This is my favorite, King S/L (that I own). Love the story, the production.......Awesome item!!! Good price too, I paid $575 for mine many moons ago!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

THE GREEN MILE Lettered GG

Due to my wife's health we have made the tough decision to sell most of our own collection. We are starting with the our favorite book..the rest will be easier after this.

The silver Mr Bojangles you see was a commissioned piece from the UK. It is hallmarked and numbered #1 on his foot. He weighs 42 grams. The jeweler is limiting production to 100 pieces. I am asking $4200 for both or $4150 for the book alone. Includes shipping to North America.

PM if you want more photos or have questions.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very sorry to hear about this, True North. Hope she recovers soon.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

*** Pre Xmas Sale ****

'Salem's Lot - Centipede Press Gift Edition F/F still in shrink-wrap, never opened - 300$

Bag of Bones - signed and inscribed 1/1 - F/F - 130$

Dr Sleep - S/L F/F double remarques by Wells and Chong - 450$ (outch)
    // note - i was struggling if i would add the chadbourne remarques or not but it just felt wrong - he had no contribution to this book, so having the two remarques was the right way to go ( for me ).

Price Update !

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great price on the S/L Doctor Sleep for whoever is jumping on that!

And that's really too bad to hear about your wife's health problems True North, I wish you both the best. That is an outstanding looking book and I know it must be hard to let it go, good luck on the sale though.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    THE GREEN MILE Lettered GG

Due to my wife's health we have made the tough decision to sell most of our own collection. We are starting with the our favorite book..the rest will be easier after this.

The silver Mr Bojangles you see was a commissioned piece from the UK. It is hallmarked and numbered #1 on his foot. He weighs 42 grams. The jeweler is limiting production to 100 pieces. I am asking $4200 for both or $4150 for the book alone. Includes shipping to North America.

PM if you want more photos or have questions.

Sent you an email
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

GREEN MILE SOLD

It had sold before I got your email....sorry I hadn't seen your WANTED list.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Thanks for your well wishes.
    God didn't knit her together very well. Suzanne suffers with daily chronic facial pain and it's gotten overwhelming. The narcodics aren't cutting the pain.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

GREEN MILE SOLD

It had sold before I got your email....sorry I hadn't seen your WANTED list.

Ok...I am calm now. If the other buyer did not pan out, please let me know.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Thanks for your well wishes.
    God didn't knit her together very well. Suzanne suffers with daily chronic facial pain and it's gotten overwhelming. The narcodics aren't cutting the pain.
    I'm so sorry to hear that. She (and you) are in my prayers.

John

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, sending positive thoughts for you and your wife as well.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Country
    Country Flag

BLOCKADE BILLY Letter R

Beautifully designed with built in Art Portfolio. Rarely do these come up for sale.
    Shipping Included $2450.

PM if you want photos or have questions.
    Thanks

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Hope things go well for you and your family TrueNorth, Sorry to hear. And sorry you have to sell some amazing things. Good luck to you!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hope your wife will feel well soon. Take care

+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 515 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 446 ... LastLast